Jump to content

Update on my situation

Well, the last few days have been tense, to say the least.  We've got a level one evacuation order in effect because there's fire quite nearby. This means we've packed up everything that's most important to take with us if we go to a level two, which would mean we have to evacuate in about 30 minutes.  Level 3 is "forget taking anything, just get the heck out as fast as you can". We aren't going to wait for level 3.  We'll leave at level 2 if that comes.  


The good news today is, though, that they've been able to hold the line on the fire nearest to us. It isn't guaranteed they can keep holding it because of our heat wave which can cause weird weather generated by the fire itself, but after today the weather is cooling a little bit so maybe we'll be lucky. 

0 topics in this forum

There are no topics in this forum yet

  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

Our Forum host is raising their prices, so every little bit helps!



Thank you for paying us a visit!

Please consider joining and the Google Ads will vanish.


Registered Members

The only ads you will see are those run by your fellow readers.

Please consider turning off AdBlock so their contribution isn't in vain!