Hello, does anyone know which deck this is from 

20793127_tarot-ID.jpg.6c1b1ee5c847999bd630ead514987aff.jpg

And this card image below, i tried doing a google search but nothing came up 

Does anyone have it, thanks

p.jpg card.jpg

Edited by Arcadia

TarotMuse
Posted (edited)

Yes your right Gregory, Redbubble don't manufacture playing cards unfortunately. It would be interesting to know if the artist have produced a real deck. 

Edited by TarotMuse

Arcadia
Posted (edited)

Thanks guys, i have had a reply back from the artist, the deck is completed but they're not sure if they want to self-publish at the moment, The artist will let me know if they decide to print it, 

Edited by Arcadia

gregory

Oh wow. Tell them about Printerstudio.... :classic_smile:

Arcadia

I have just sent them a link to Printerstudio and if they need any expert tips to come here....so fingers crossed 😉

Arcadia

Up-date 

I have just received an up date on the red and black Tarot deck, the artist is going ahead with self-publishing and it should be available in the next few weeks. I asked if i could have some more information. The artist was born and raised in wales and is currently studying in North wales UK, the idea for the deck was based on the Medieval welsh Kings and red dragon of Cadwaladr,

The deck doesn't have a title as such, it will just be called TAROT by RDesigns2020

tarot cards red - preview.png bb.jpg

The deck follows the RWS system with some cards that you will be familiar with, but with non illustrated minors. I find it rather splendid, i'm digging the red and black layout of each card, i don't have many red decks in my collection so this will be a added bonus.
Edited by Arcadia