Forum Software Update and Strangeness

The Invision Community Update was a major one, paving the way to lots of amazing updates in the future, and opening up so many nice new things for us to add to our community.  However, with great change comes great recoding.  Our default theme is being paid for and prioritized by it's coder.  I've already got it uploaded (and I recommend always using the Tarot, Tea, & Me default theme!) but there are some minor fixings we are going back and forth on.  New features that have been added to the forum are being hunted down and fixed by myself, so thank you for pointing them out!  Plugins and Applications have updates trickling in, but some may become defunct.  We will find replacements if needed.

Thank you all for your patience and support!  This forum is becoming even bigger and better than before! ❤️ 

Edits:

-Locking the Suggestions thread.  Things are still being re-coded.  Thank you for your patience.

-Reported some of the problems with the theme to the coder, just waiting on a reply and edited file.  Some problems are with the plugins (like the trophies under your icons!) and many people are waiting for an update there.  This was a major code update for the forum software so thank you for your patience as we pick up the bits!  Some plugins have been made defunct, like the Members Tab.  Hopefully I will find a replacement soon.

-Our awesome theme creator at IPSFocus is tackling some of the little details. Thank you! 

-We still await other themes and plug-ins to update. 

Sept 11- Elegant theme is currently defunct until updated.  Added Chameleon and Uniform, light and dark mode to make up for it!

Recap for main page: The Invision Community Update was a major one, paving the way to lots of amazing updates in the future, and opening up so many nice new things for us to add to our community.  It also broke a lot of things.  Please continue to see my updates!

Sept 11 - Elegant theme is currently defunct until updated.  Added Chameleon and Uniform, light and dark mode to make up for it!  Trophies and Medals still throwing errors, waiting for a fix.

Sept 12 - Found a potential replacement for the Elegant theme, will be installing in the next coming days.  Trophy plugin has been updated, give them time to return to your profile!

Recap for main page: The Invision Community Update was a major one, paving the way to lots of amazing updates in the future, and opening up so many nice new things for us to add to our community.  It also broke a lot of things.  Please continue to see my updates!

Sept 12th Again: I have been informed the themes weren't appearing for members.  It has been fixed!  Check your Theme's at the bottom of the page.