Insight very much appreciated.

sergeantforce

I did a three card spread. Read and interpreted it myself. What I would like is for anybody else willing to interpret it themselves for me and post it here, if course. This is not due to an inability to read it myself, but rather more-so a way of learning as I am still learning. Basically, my thinking is that by you all providing your insight, I myself can better learn how to read spreads. After I have received a few inputs from you all lovely people, I shall post my own for you all read and critique; just please do not be too harsh, I beg of you lol. The spread is as follows and in this order: Death, Hierophant, Priestess. Thank you all ahead of time for your input, insight, and assistance. I love you all.

vague-whisperings

Whats the context? :0 like are there paired questions or was it just a general kinda reading? also do you have pics? i find it easier to read the cards if i also have the imagery to go off of too 

Hello @sergeantforcewelcome to the TT&M Family.

This topic sits in the wrong area (it should be in https://www.thetarotforum.com/forums/forum/99-personal-tarot-readings/), but in order for me to move it you need to have reached the minimum requirement of 5 posts total. We also ask you to interpret the cards first before we can assist with help. You can easily obtain your additional posts from the Introductions section. That is why I have locked this thread until you do. Please PM me when you have reached that requirement and I will move and unlock your post. 

Please review the rules here: https://www.thetarotforum.com/forums/forum/9-rules-information/