Help with deck ID

Debirutchi

Hi!  I saw a briefly saw tarot deck that I really liked on the Netflix original series "You," second season, episode 5.  A character is sitting on a bed and reading a deck that has such beautiful vibrant colors and designs (on the card back). It also seems like a substantially sized deck as well. I tried to take a photo, which turned out horrible, but I will post anyway.  Any of you Netflix subscribers and want to help me with my quest to ID this deck??  Thank you!

IMG_8469.PNG

I had no memory of anyone doing Tarot on this show so I went and looked. They barely show it at all. I tried to get a couple more screenshots for you. First picture is back of cards, second is - I think - the only part where they show anything of the front.

Screen Shot 2020-11-14 at 8.09.10 PM.png

Screen Shot 2020-11-14 at 8.08.40 PM.png

That's almost for sure the deck sold at Spencer's Spirit around Halloween:

ef2d086bc9c41762ea6da60b0ce380c65af19b47

img_20191213_185433.jpg?w=1024

The back's different than shown here, but, this deck's been around for a long time and also tends to be available as a digital download you can print. They may have just put one together for the show.

Edited by Niobium

AJ-ish/Sharyn

ok I want it 🙂 and those stores are closed now. Someone remind us next halloween! I'll get an armload and ship them around 🙂

That said. 

Hair done, check

makeup on, check,

jewelry on, check. 

summer dress on, check. 

OK, time to go back to the unmade bed and do a reading. check. 

really?? 

Sadly it's usually hard to find outside Halloween, but during Halloween in the States it'll pop up on eBay or etsy regularly. 

...it turns out Spirit has a website. Who knew??

https://www.spirithalloween.com/product/tarot-cards/148287.uts

Sold out atm, but might be worth keeping an eye on.

A review:

https://veilandvowtarot.com/spirit-halloween-tarot-deck-review/

All I get at that link is their logo...

Oh wait - it needs to use a proxy server.... Thanks.

Edited by gregory

HEYYY update. I thought when I saw it, but didn't have it. NOW I got it - and I was right. (thanks, person you know who you are...) For those who need to know - the artist is indeed Vera Petruk.

Edited by gregory