NEWLY RELEASED DECKS?? I've been out of the loop awhile and looking for something new

Looking for something darkish, think Bohemian Gothic vibe or just ANYTHING new, unique that follows RWS. 

Any recommendations from 2020 - 2021?  I just got the Borderless sister of the Centennial from USG and ordered reall's Vintage Pamela, but looking for something just different, but a read out of the box RWS.  Before that, it had been over three years without a new deck.  

TT and ME-ers?  Any suggestions?  Would love to hear your favs or upcoming purchases, something about to be released you can't wait for.   

I had to smile at the "I'm trying to get rid of decks rather than acquire", ilweran 🙂   I understand.  I just have been so out of the loop re decks and it's been SUCH a year, that I wanted to at least see anything, well, new on the horizon or that's come out I've missed.  It had been a LOOONG time (years) since I got a new deck, so I'm not necessarily in a buying mood, as an OOOH, what's new and exciting I've missed! mood.    I love checking out decks other readers are excited about, especially new ones.      

Thanks, ilweran!  I love deck "candy"!  It's like not being around something you really love and then kind of want to immerse yourself.  I know people list decks they're getting, but when you've been away for awhile, I'm just anxious to play catch up 🙂  I am going to check out ones you listed right now! 

Mmm deck candy 🤤

I'm not sure that either of these ones fit your brief but I couldn't resist...

Tarot of the Divine. Each card is based on a different fairy/folk tale or deity. I'm a sucker for a fairy tale!

Boadicea's Tarot of Earthly Delights. This one has been on my radar since I discovered the Fools Dog app last year

LogicalHue

Shadowland Tarot

Supernatural Tarot

Tarot of Mystical Moments

Dark Wood Tarot

Wayward Dark Tarot

The Flux Arcana

Tarot of the Holy Spectrum

OOOH THANK YOU TheFeeLion and LogicalHue.  I love looking at all the interesting and new.  Sometimes it's a reader for me, sometimes not, but you don't know til you look, right? 🙂  and often I just like the looking....until something hits and goes, ME! ME! BUY ME! 🙂 

THANKS BODHISEED.  Had not heard of this one.  That's why I started this thread because there are SO many decks I haven't seen or heard of over the last year and I knew you would all come through for me 🙂   

OK WOW  The Murder of Crows knows how to rock a vibe!  I love crows, ravens, I have a wooden crow in my kitchen.  I had to look at the flip through of these.

As I don't do TAROT readings for most people, just myself and a few friends, I could likely use these deck.  NOT SURE if it's a reader for me, would definitely be more of a shadow deck, but I like decks like the Bohemian Gothic, so I might get it.  THE IMAGES ARE AMAZING.  I want a few of them as POSTERS!   

For those who like any type of black bird, especially crows, yeah, I can see these sell out a lot.    

Saturn Celeste

I have both the Star Spinner Tarot and The Tarot of the Divine.  I love them both!  Also I have the Urban Tarot which I like very much!

I have some decks in my saved cart on Amazon but they aren't new decks.  I'll share them anyway. 😉 

The Hoodoo Tarot, Mystical Cats Tarot, Starman Tarot Kit, Dark Grimoire Tarot.  I hope I get the money one of these days to purchase these decks but it's slow going!

Edited by Saturn Celeste