Labyrinth tarot july 2021

HOLMES

That I do not know, 

Probaly good assumption.i will check later today.

@gregory

Thanks 

Gee I didn't know the minors were pips to you pointed it out. I was just off to bed then I said wait a minute. 

I  requested cancellation  but probaly too late as it was being prepared for shipment.

Edited by HOLMES

So want this! ❤️

david bowie labyrinth GIF

2 hours ago, gregory said:

Same people as the new LoTR - so I assume numerical rather than scenic pips ?

They seem to be a stationary company! They buy the expensive popular series licensing rights and then make stationary, journals and folders with that design. They seem to now include a tarot deck with their other licensed stationary ranges.

I am not sure what their decks are like though, this is their other decks so far here

I worry it's a stationary publisher rather than a tarot publisher as their priority but who knows 🤷‍♂️

I was able to cancel my order.. 

If only the pips were illustrated. 

I so wanted it for a whole year.

Sad Its Over GIF by Star Wars

Yeah the publisher is insight editions.. 

The same one who later did the Buffy tarot I posted threads on this week. 

Yes sadly they don't pay the illustrators to do full minor Arcana imagery which, ugh. Ugh!!!! Especially since they have had Tomas Hijo do a couple, and he's so incredibly talented. I would kill for a fully illustrated deck by him.

I can but hope if they see enough complaints about it being pips they'll start making some fully illustrated.

I like the Majors, if only they had really fine the rest of the deck like RWS imagery Is be happier.  For instance the suit is pentacles in this deck are called castles. So the cards are illustrated with architectural details of castles. If this resonates with someone else, that's great, it just was a little disappointing to me. I wish that I could preview the miners in all the decks I buy so that I could tell whether or not it agreed with me. I like going to Tarot library here and seeing if I can see previews of the images of cards I'm concerning to buy now.