Questions about Lenormand (newbie)

kelseyn0819

kelseyn0819

Hello everyone I have a question about Lenormand (I just heard yesterday from another group) . Can someone use lenormand to get a future connection again which the lenormand said it won’t happen anymore??? I know it sounds a bit confusing, so I will explain the situation too. I hope I don't bother everyone with this question, but since I'm still new in the field, I think there's a lot I don't know about too.

More precisely, a girl from another group said that she was curious about the connection between her and a man (which hasn’t appeared in her life yet). At first, the cards said that this man will appear in her life, but then because she asked too much questions about this topic, the cards began to change its direction on later readings (it turn out to be the man won’t come to her anymore).  Her reader told that since she has asked and known too much about this furture, the universe will start to change it because no one should know too much about their later life, and there is a way to reconnect this predestined relationship in case of failure.

I I was also very surprised when I saw her question, as I had never heard that lenormand could so.  And it's also very wrong for me too, when trying to influence something that you are not supposed to.  So please let me know your opinion and understanding on this matter, because I am also very curious about it as well as want to let that girl know if she is misunderstanding about Lenormand.  

Note: I have already gained the permission from her to share this situation. I didn’t share this without her approval. I’m sorry for not clarify this earlier.

Edited by kelseyn0819

stephanelli
10 minutes ago, kelseyn0819 said:

Hello everyone I have a question about Lenormand (I just heard yesterday from another group) . Can someone use lenormand to get a future connection again which the lenormand said it won’t happen anymore??? I know it sounds a bit confusing, so I will explain the situation too. I hope I don't bother everyone with this question, but since I'm still new in the field, I think there's a lot I don't know about too.

More precisely, a girl from another group said that she was curious about the connection between her and a man (which hasn’t appeared in her life yet). At first, the cards said that this man will appear in her life, but then because she asked too much questions about this topic, the cards began to change its direction on later readings (it turn out to be the man won’t come to her anymore).  Her reader told that since she has asked and known too much about this furture, the universe will start to change it because no one should know too much about their later life, and there is a way to reconnect this predestined relationship in case of failure.

I I was also very surprised when I saw her question, as I had never heard that lenormand could so.  And it's also very wrong for me too, when trying to influence something that you are not supposed to.  So please let me know your opinion and understanding on this matter, because I am also very curious about it as well as want to let that girl know if she is misunderstanding about Lenormand.  

Hiya,

For the record, I'm a Lenormand beginner, but I think this is relevant to all forms of cartomancy.

The future is never set in stone.  The cards can only tell you where the energy at this moment is leading.  It represents the most likely future if absolutely nothing changes.

Making multiple readings is changing the energy surrounding a situation in itself.  I don't agree with doing that and if she wants to make a connection with this man then my opinion is to stop doing readings and make a real life effort to connect with him!!!

I saw your post on fb group as well and can feel the energy of emotion flowing. 

First let me welcome you to the forum!! 

I hope you stick around and make an introduction. Brb to edit this post. I want you to read that first.

I only know rana george shares in the story of how prayer moved the coffin away from the client in a gt in her book. 

In that sense she was able to change the energy of the spread. Which isn't to say it actually changed the future but we really don't know. 

I do know people create tarot spells so i assume it can be done with the lenormand.  But even it would have to done only through years of studying, as a lenormand student and wiccan or cermonial magican. 

That said the lenormand isnt a god, or series of 36 gods council far as i know to influence the future based on their judgements. 

One experienced told me early into my development when givibg to much power to the cards " they pieces of cardboard" . 

And so they are reflections of the macrocosm of what we are attracting to us. Like how many times has vision boards fail, or tarot affirmation manadala ? I am going to think a great deal of time. 

So with the idea of reflection in themicrocosm i think mote likely the client getting read for made some choices since the first reading that changed her future as steph said the future is not set in stone. Or everytime the child appeared  there will be babies in some way. 

So with so many meanibgs given to a card like check out cailtin matthews book and there are so meanings given that it is possible the reader read the cards wrong. 

It is hard to say either way with out layouts and time periods given. But  both you and your friend can relax in my view

You may lay out your lenormand with your friend blessing to see what changed from then to now to block said possible gentleman coming.

All that future is not set.. there is the other spectum where i personally believe at certain times in a life we are supposed to meet a soul friend to help us. But if we make changes then the need for soul friend is no longer there. 

So that would be another reason for a reading to change.

But if you get readings after readings the magic is gone in the sense there is nothing to read. 

So that is why i say don't get a reading for 3 months. So the energy of the reading gets time to gel. 

Course that depemds on the cards don't it. When doing a line and seeing clover, rider and moon. 

The timing is more definate

Edited by HOLMES

Raggydoll
1 hour ago, kelseyn0819 said:

Her reader told that since she has asked and known too much about this furture, the universe will start to change it because no one should know too much about their later life, and there is a way to reconnect this predestined relationship in case of failure.

Such a statement is built upon the notion that the Universe is an active, thinking force with an agenda, which also meddles with mundane events in the life of individual people. The idea that humans are able to find out more than they are allowed to know makes me think of the garden of Eden and what happened to Adam and Eve after nibbling that apple. I am  not a Christian so for me, what the reader said does not resonate. Personally, I believe that everything is driven by cause and effect. There are certainly things we can impact and choices we can make, yet we are unquestionably conditioned by previous causes and effects. Even when we think that we act freely, what we feel we want is also conditioned by the past and by other people. 

But to view this in another light. I am a little bit wary of us having a discussion here about an actual person and a reading that they had. Maybe this person has consented to having their situation discussed elsewhere. If not, I am reluctant to discuss it further. I wouldn't want them to come here and recognize the topic as being about them. So my statement above is meant as a very general reply to the notion of whether or not a person can risk learning too much and have the Universe come in and change their fate. 

If this was posted on Facebook does the original poster know it is here? 

I choose not to use Facebook. I would not be happy to see posts I made, here, referenced on FB groups. 

3 hours ago, kelseyn0819 said:

Yes she knows it since she also want to know more about this too 🙏🙏

Why not just invite her to join? It would certainly be less awkward.
Answering questions like this requires knowing the cards that were drawn and the spread that was used, in the most recent draw at the very least. The whole thing could devolve into asking you to ask her things, and then her telling you to tell us this or that, and so on. I don't think you want to run back and forth like that, and speaking for myself, I'd just rather not take part in that.

kelseyn0819

Yes. I’m sorry if this caused you any confusions, she isn’t familiar with English since she came from another continents. About the post on group post, it was my translation too. From what she told me the reader was one of her friend, so I’m not sure if she is also familiar with the reader community too, so I will ask her about that today. Most of the reader from her country said the similar things that law attraction would interfere if she looking forward for that man too much. For the spread she did tell me about the last spread, which was turn out to be two combos heart - mountain; man - ship.

Edited by kelseyn0819

stephanelli

It's best not to share anything she may have told you about specific readings as she may not be happy for you to share it further.

You could invite her to this forum to ask the questions herself.

kelseyn0819

Yes, I totally understand your concern, I have already gained the permission from her to share this situation. I didn’t share this without her approval

Raggydoll
1 minute ago, kelseyn0819 said:

Yes, I totally understand your concern, I have already gained the permission from her to share this situation. I didn’t share this without her approval

That’s great, thank you for clarifying this! 

kelseyn0819

Yess I should have clarify this earlier 😞 I’m so sorry for causing any inconvienieces