Hi, I'm new!

tarotsuti

Hello!

I've been studying tarot for a couple of years now but I've never been part of a tarot community. I'd like to change that and have a place where I can discuss my love for tarot and oracle cards with like-minded people. 🙂 

Have a good day, everyone!

5 hours ago, DanielJUK said:

welcome @tarotsuti we are honoured to be your first tarot community 🙂 Glad you have found us here and hope you get a lot out of the site :thumbsup:

I hope so too. I haven't had much time to explore, but I hope to get more familiar with the forum soon 😍

5 hours ago, euripides said:

Welcome!  What decks are you using? 

Hello! My favourites to use these days are the traditional RWS decks, The Light Seers, The Wild Unknown, the Oak, Ash & Thorn, the Prisma Visions, and I'm getting familiar with the Cosma Visions and The Field Tarot. 🥰  How about you?

4 hours ago, tarotsuti said:

Hello! My favourites to use these days are the traditional RWS decks, The Light Seers, The Wild Unknown, the Oak, Ash & Thorn, the Prisma Visions, and I'm getting familiar with the Cosma Visions and The Field Tarot. 🥰  How about you?

oh, Oak Ash and Thorn sounds interesting. I do have the Druidcraft. I've been using the Spiral and Touchstone a lot, but currently in love with the Gaian and the So Below. 

8 hours ago, euripides said:

oh, Oak Ash and Thorn sounds interesting. I do have the Druidcraft. I've been using the Spiral and Touchstone a lot, but currently in love with the Gaian and the So Below. 

The Oak Ash & Thorn is really pretty and it reads really well. I love it.

The Druidcraft is so pretty, and I heard the older versions come with a fantastic good guidebook. 

6 hours ago, tarotsuti said:

I heard the older versions come with a fantastic good guidebook. 

Yes, it has a lovely book, very well produced. It's definitely worth having for those stepping out on the path of Druidry or any European, nature-based worldview.