I get so mixed up with trying to manage this club

Grizabella

I get mixed up and post topics as forums or something but I meant this just to be a conversational topic.  Losing two sisters in four months and then being poised to evacuate because of nearby forest fires really makes it hard for me to concentrate. My sister who just passed---Susan----was the sweetest person.  Quick to laugh, always gentle, and even though I wasn't as close to her as to Kathy because of our age difference and different fathers, she was still my little sister and I loved her. To be quite honest, I just feel stunned right now.

I actually only had half-siblings.  My parents only had me and then divorced and then each parent had 5 more children after me. My father had one other girl and 4 boys.  My mom had one boy and four more girls.  My father's other daughter passed away in 2011.  So far none of my brothers have passed.  I've lost three sisters and only have 2 left living now.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

Our Forum host is raising their prices, so every little bit helps!

Guests

Thank you for paying us a visit!

Please consider joining and the Google Ads will vanish.

Registered Members

The only ads you will see are those run by your fellow readers.

Please consider turning off AdBlock so their contribution isn't in vain!