Tower in relationships

Emmasen

I recently pulled out 2 of swords,tower,2 of pentacles regarding my future relationship with a boy. Tower terrified me. What do you think this combination means?

Hi @Emmasen first of all welcome to the forum 🙂

• This is a notification that your thread has been temporarily locked. Why? Because of one or more of the following:

- It sits in the wrong location (it should be in Personal Tarot Readings)

- You lack the required 5 posts for us to move it there. A good way to to reach that requirement is to post in the Introductions area. That way we can also get to know you better! 🙂

- You haven’t provided your own interpretations for every card you were asking about.

When you have reached the required posts, PM one of us moderators and we will move/unlock the topic (and allow you to add your own interpretations, if those were missing) 

Also, after you have received help, please remember to leave extensive feedback to everyone who helped you out. Thanks!

A direct link to our rules, for your convenience: https://www.thetarotforum.com/rules/