What's The Postman Bringing?

Glass Owl

I’m waiting for the witches tarot and John Holland’s Psychic tarot and psychic tarot of the heart to arrive

I´ve just made my account now. I´m a bit lost I hope this is how you write posts in this blog! :)

I´m a Tarot card enthusiast, I love all the different styles and art used in every different deck.

I collect them since I was 20 years old!

I have all the cards that show in this Tarot blog: Gold Tarot 5 Most beautiful tarot cards ever

Tell me if you also have this cards :)

My Ancient Italian Tarots and Etteilla- The Book Of Thoth should arrive in a few days.

I ordered today Tarot of Dreams by Ciro Marchetti and Archangel Oracle Cards by Doreen Virtue.

My Victorian Romantic 3rd edition is out for delivery! i am being very quiet so i can hear the "beep beep" when the mail person arrives, as i will need to sign for it.  :D

So no shower, no dish washing, no washing machine, no vacuuming, no loud music, etc.... :P

I have just ordered the Persephone Tarot by Circo. Looking forward to its arrival. [emoji4]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’m busy with the Ancient Egyptian by Clive Barrett. The book is amazing!

Love that deck! I've had it since it came out. Have you looked at

?

It is absolutely stunning. Probably my favourite Tarot of all the ones I've seen so far.

Since I love angels and crystals I ordered the Crystal Angels Oracle Deck and the Eternal Crystals Oracle deck. Should arrive in a few weeks.

CharlotteK

Finally succumbed to the Chrysalis deck and book set after reading and rereading all the mixed reviews about it. I am very drawn it and have been for a long time. Should be here in the next week :)

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

I gave in and got the wild unknown spirit animals today.  It’ll be here next week.  I cannot wait to get it.  I love the tarot cards. 

Saturn Celeste

I saw a very reasonable Dreamtime Reading Cards by Laura Bowen on Ebay, and since this deck has been on my wish list for a while decided to grab it. Just arrived today, haven't even opened it yet!

I love the aboriginal art!  I have the round Oracle of the Dreamtime deck by Donni Hakanson.  I love the deck!

http://www.aeclectic.net/tarot/cards/oracle-of-the-dreamtime/

Finally succumbed to the Chrysalis deck and book set after reading and rereading all the mixed reviews about it. I am very drawn it and have been for a long time. Should be here in the next week :)

Look forward to seeing how you find it once it arrives, Charlotte. [emoji4]

DownUnderNZer

Roxanna Paul order should be arriving within the next week or three!.  8)

One Babylonian package plus much much more!

<3 <3 <3

PageOfCups

"French Cartomancy" (by Laura Tuan).

It was 99% off on Book Depository.

I did reach out to customer service just to be sure it wasn't a site glitch and that I wasn't doing anything unethical. Turns out it was a glitch!

But I did report it and they let me keep a box (I initially tried to order multiple copies so I could "spread the love" and send boxes to my friends on my birthday/with thank notes, et cetera).

Is it just me but it seems the mail comes at 10 am when I’m not waiting for something but when I am it comes so late!

I am looking forward to hearing what you think of it as I have been thinking about getting this deck at some point as well.

Is it just me but it seems the mail comes at 10 am when I’m not waiting for something but when I am it comes so late!

I know! It’s a mystery!

I’ve been enabled. I need to slow down. This month, 78 Doors, Ramses, Nefertari, Universal Fantasy, Monstarot, Mona Lisa, Ancient Egyptian (barrett)...Help me.

Rose Lalonde

I’ve been enabled. I need to slow down. This month, 78 Doors, Ramses, Nefertari, Universal Fantasy, Monstarot, Mona Lisa, Ancient Egyptian (barrett)...Help me.

I know! It’s a mystery!

Wow, Canid[/member] , that's a lot of anticipation. :) Your mail will arrive especially late in the day. ;P

AJ-ish/Sharyn

Charles Dickens Tarot by Chris Leech.

This is not plug and play :)

to celebrate I downloaded Great Expectations to my ipad.

Hi, newbie here, postman this week brought Ceccoli Oracle cards and tarot (both small and normal size). And also Oracle cards: secrets of the mystic grove. And Oracle of mystical moments. I have ordered Old English tarot as well. I am 45 ys now and returning to the sea of tarot that I visited in my teens (using toth tarot and Liz greens mythic).

Katie