What's The Postman Bringing?

Glass Owl

I hope my universal waite deck comes before friday.

I am currently without a deck, and cannot wait for the deck to come, so that I can do some tarot readings.

Queen of Nothing

I have 8 decks preordered through Kickstarter, and 6 of those are still live. See, I need to stay off Instagram so I dont find out about these.

The Ermerging Toronto Artists tarot and the Personal Space tarot are officially preordered. Then I have the Marigold, True Black, Anima Mundi, The Last Unicorn, Sinking Wasteland, and Conference of Birds still live.

Most of them will ship out by the holidays though, so that's exciting.

Edit: I ended up canceling my pledge for The Last Unicorn deck, since I was kind of meh about it, and tbh, they don't need extra help with funds. Still, its a lot of decks

Page of Ghosts

The Everyday Witch Tarot for me ;D

It's been on my list for a long while and I finally thought it was time for it. It arrives sometimes next week I estimate, perfectly on time for Halloween season.

Waiting for the Nefertari's Tarots to arrive.  I got worried it was going out of print or something, because I had a difficult time locating a copy. It's been on my wishlist for a long time, so I didn't want to miss out. Fingers crossed it actually shows up! :D

EmpyreanKnight

Keegan's Illuminated Tarot and the Modern Spellcaster's Tarot finally arrived! Now that I've got my dream autumn deck in my hands, Imma make myself ready for them circles and exchanges. 8)

EmpyreanKnight

When it rains, it pours. Just ordered the Wild Unknown Tarot set, and I should have it in my hands before the week ends. I can't wait!

A few days ago i received the self published Dracula Tarot by Vicky Vladic in Oz. It is a wonderful deck, very much in keeping to Dracula by Bram Stoker. i am not sure if i am going to keep it or trade/sell it, though.

i have ordered the gorgeous Asherah Tarot, which can be found on the Gamecrafter. It has been on my wish list for quite a while, but after seeing dear Kasia's [Tarot Map] vid this morning, i could no longer wait... :o

I've been waiting for the Slutist Tarot, but I haven't got any sort of email confirming that the deck has been shipped. It's supposed to have First Class Shipping, so...

I'll wait another week before making any kind of stink, just kinda bummed because I was excited about getting it soon.

...Ok, I had ordered the Star Tarot but Amazon is uncertain as to when they can ship the deck...& that's with Amazon Prime...(Which I love...)…So I canceled the order…I’ll try to order it next week…Hopefully they will have it ib stock by then…

..BUT...

i ventured over to AT to see what was featured for the Deck of the Day...there under other decks or something like that...there was a link to the Panda Tarot ....it was love at first site.....so ordered it.....total $15.14=plus Free Shipping for Amazon Prime members…should arrive in my grubby hands by  8pm this Saturday.

Yeah!!!!

I've been waiting for the Slutist Tarot, but I haven't got any sort of email confirming that the deck has been shipped. It's supposed to have First Class Shipping, so...

I'll wait another week before making any kind of stink, just kinda bummed because I was excited about getting it soon.

....If had the Sluttish Tarot on my wish lost for some time...please let us know what u think....

i ventured over to AT to see what was featured for the Deck of the Day...there under other decks or something like that...there was a link to the Panda Tarot ....it was love at first site.....so ordered it.....total $15.14=plus Free Shipping for Amazon Prime members…should arrive in my grubby hands by  8pm this Saturday.

Yeah!!!!

I'm excited about the Panda tarot too. :D  Looking forward to hearing your thoughts on it.

....If had the Sluttish Tarot on my wish lost for some time...please let us know what u think....

I'll be using it in DOTW as soon as I get it (whenever that is) but I'll post some first impressions on this thread if you'd like?

EmpyreanKnight

I finally have The Wild Unknown Set in my hands! Can't wait to open it.  ;D

Hooray! I hope you like it!  ;D

I already opened it last night and OMG it was absolutely divine, Page of Ghosts. The art, the material, the production value, everything made it so very worth it. Thanks for recommending it, Page of Ghosts! And I hope you enjoy the Everyday Witch when she comes your way. :)

i have some really special packages coming soon!

From my good friend, Maree Bento, i have her fabulous LE Antiquarian Tarot GOLD on the way. It is a very limited signed/numbered edition with gold edges.

https://www.etsy.com/listing/559410271/gilded-antiquarian-tarot-deck?ga_order=most_relevant&ga_search_type=all&ga_view_type=gallery&ga_search_query=antiquarian%20tarot&ref=sr_gallery_3

Also, the Minoan Tarot by the very wise and talented Ellen Lorenzi-Prince.

And from the Gamecrafters, i have the incredibly gorgeous Asherah Tarot ordered.

Yesterday I got the "Oceanic Tarot" by Jayne Wallace. Love the pictures and the colours, hate that there is no real pictures in the minor arcana.

EmpyreanKnight

I just read this and lol'ed. The first time I encountered the name, I read it as Sluttiest Tarot and I was like whut?!? The Slutist is a visual wonder tho

What's the postman bringing besides small pink foam hair rollers (all I can find locally is an assortment of sizes, but if you want 40's waves you have to make a tight curl and brush it till you like it!) and matzohs (my local supermarket leaves much to be desired - thank you, amazon prime!)

These two Wirths (linen, please!)  :D

http://thecartomancer.bigcartel.com/product/oswald-wirth-tarot-majors

And a bridge sized RWS that I'm told is also linen

https://www.thegamecrafter.com/games/pam-s-vintage-tarot

I'll be singing this for awhile.

Star Tarot just arrived; I haven't had time to look at it, but I'm glad I got it. I think I'm going to really like it.

Just ordered Sacred India Tarot today; no idea when it will arrive.