Glass Owl

What's The Postman Bringing?

Flaxen

Thanks to @bookshop, the Musterberg and La Corte dei Tarocchi are both on their way to me. 

They’ve been on my wish list for a long time and I’ve finally splurged. :classic_smile:

NoellaRoyce

Just ordered the Weird Cat Tarot; I've not bought a deck in many months and was quite proud of myself, but this is EXACTLY the sort of adorable but serious cuteness I can't resist. 

TL Taylor
37 minutes ago, NoellaRoyce said:

I saw an ADORABLE panda deck that I have no need for but put ony wish list anyway due to the cuteness overload!

Raggydoll
3 minutes ago, TL Taylor said:

I saw an ADORABLE panda deck that I have no need for but put ony wish list anyway due to the cuteness overload!

I’ve seen it too. And I talked myself out of it. It was seriously cute but I very rarely get any use out of my cute decks. 

bookshop

@Raggydoll I thought so, lol. I will remember this "we want pictures" rule the next time I need to bribe the mods! 

@Flaxen yay, I'm so glad my plunder was inspirational, lol! They're Just beautiful decis. And the Mustergerg guide book is fun, it comes with lots of cheeky satirical advice for carnival fortune tellers!

@NoellaRoyce did you see the spooky cat tarot? I made a thread about it somewhere, but it's on kickstarter and planned for a halloween release, it's really cute. And the artist is drawing real pets so it's a way for owners to memorialize their loved ones, which I admire.

Edited by bookshop

NoellaRoyce
3 hours ago, TL Taylor said:

Way of the Panda, right?! so friggin' cute!!! I'm more into cartoon-y cute and have learned I can't have too many animal decks/I'm not the best reader for them, but the colors and art is amazing on that one/I admire from afar as well! 

3 hours ago, Raggydoll said:

I’ve seen it too. And I talked myself out of it. It was seriously cute but I very rarely get any use out of my cute decks. 

Yeah it spoke to me and I'm a sucker for a cat deck, but I've learned not to get too many - I do have the Hello Kitty Tarot and it's pretty great, but I never read with it. 

1 hour ago, bookshop said:

@Raggydoll I thought so, lol. I will remember this "we want pictures" rule the next time I need to bribe the mods! 

@Flaxen yay, I'm so glad my plunder was inspirational, lol! They're Just beautiful decis. And the Mustergerg guide book is fun, it comes with lots of cheeky satirical advice for carnival fortune tellers!

@NoellaRoyce did you see the spooky cat tarot? I made a thread about it somewhere, but it's on kickstarter and planned for a halloween release, it's really cute. And the artist is drawing real pets so it's a way for owners to memorialize their loved ones, which I admire.

Ooo thank you for that I'll keep an eye on it, I love the art style/it's very pretty! I use the Mystical Cat for when I'm feeling feline-oriented (The one animal deck I use sometimes), but I do love those kittoon decks that capture their essence particularly well. 

TL Taylor
1 hour ago, NoellaRoyce said:

Way of the Panda, right?! 

Yes! I really had to hold myself back. I love Pandas, and it's completely adorable. But there are other decks that I think would be more beneficial on my wist list.

So I'm just admiring it from afar.