Sign in to follow this  
High Priestess

Offering distant Reiki sessions

High Priestess

Hello all :-) I've been looking for an outlet to offer Reiki to others who are interested in exploring this healing modality, and this thread feels like the right place to try to spread information about it.

I'm offering distant Reiki sessions to any/all interested. In return, I would like any feedback about how you feel or felt after the session. I have received my first two attunements in Reiki and am hoping to receive my master/teacher training in 2018. I have found many benefits from Reiki and truly believe that it should be shared with as many people as are interested.

Some information about Reiki and my practice:

The healing art of Reiki originated in Japan, having been founded by Mikao Usui in the early 20th century. Usui was attuned to the Reiki healing energy while wandering through the mountains of Japan having been a disciplined student of spirituality and energetic healing for years before. My teacher who attuned me is part of the lineage of students originating to a direct student of Mikao Usui. I have practiced Reiki for 5 years and have found it to be very meaningful and beneficial part of my life.

Reiki is not a religion, but the passage of a universal life-force energy through the hands. Reiki can be channeled through direct touch or can be sent a distance (through space and time) to reach the intended recipient. Reiki balances and replenishes our energetic centers. It can be used to assist in healing physical ailments, or can be used to heal emotional or spiritual/energetic wounds. Reiki can also be used to assist the passage of a person's spirit from their physical Earth shells to the spirit world in death (it can even be sent to those who have died sometime in the past).

What I need from you:

A request for Reiki to be sent to you and feedback about how you feel after the session (even if you feel that you notice no change -- this information is helpful to me).

I also request some bit of information about you that will allow me to connect with you. This can be something like your favorite book, band/song, birthday, a stone that calls to you... really anything at all!

If you have any further questions about Reiki or my personal practice, do not hesitate to ask.

Blessings to you all!

xx

Emilija

I'm interested. I am requesting that reiki be sent to me because I'm feeling stress in my crown and my chest.

Something about me: I'm passionate about my tarot studies and I hope that it brings me prosperity.

High Priestess

Emilija[/member],

I will send Reiki to you now for 15-20 minutes. I'll report back after the session to let you know anything that I noticed during it or if there are any messages/sensations that come to mind.

For others I've done distance Reiki for, they report the next day feeling the effects of the Reiki more so than during the session.

xx

High Priestess

Emilija[/member],

I just finished your Reiki session. Here is what I took away from it...

I felt very drawn to your heart center. It felt cold, troubled, and heavy (as you said in your post to me). The Reiki was pulled to your heart more than anywhere else on you. Before the Reiki started to replenish the energy in your chest, I felt that this center of your body was expelling a lot of energy and wasn't receiving what it needed back in return. Often this is a plague to healers and caretakers (who can take care of others but rarely take proper care of themselves).

I also felt from the session that you should surround yourself in warm and bright colors (reds, yellows, oranges, pinks, etc.) and should eat hot foods (spicy and temperature). This will help to replenish your inner fire. If you don't have one already, find a piece of rose quartz to keep near you. I feel that if you had a small piece of rose quartz on a necklace that hung to your heart that this would assist you in healing this area.

I hope you have a lovely day.

Blessings

xx

sandrang123

Dear High Priestess,

I would love to have a Reiki session! I have been to a Reiki healer a few times, but not in quite a few years. Thank you in advance for your time and energy.

A few things about me: I'm in the creative arts (writer) and spend much time alone. Leo Sun/Pisces Moon/Libra Rising.

Many blessings to you,

Sandy

High Priestess

sandrang123[/member],

I will send Reiki to you now and will write another post when I'm finished about what I felt or noticed during the session.

Thank you for your interest.

xx

High Priestess

Dear High Priestess,

I would love to have a Reiki session! I have been to a Reiki healer a few times, but not in quite a few years. Thank you in advance for your time and energy.

A few things about me: I'm in the creative arts (writer) and spend much time alone. Leo Sun/Pisces Moon/Libra Rising.

Many blessings to you,

Sandy

sandrang123[/member] ,

I just finished your Reiki session.

Overall, I sensed a very soft yellow glow around your entire self. You also felt rather balanced to me already, so I sent the Reiki to you with the intention of enhancing your energetic field and for your highest good mentally/emotionally/physically/spiritually. For a while I sent Reiki specifically to your solar plexus to help with enhancing this energetic field I sensed. During the session I got a message that you would greatly benefit from a small trip to the ocean or to the mountains.

Again, thank you so much for your interest. Being able to practice on others has brought me much joy in life and has greatly helped me in my study of Reiki and energetic/spiritual healing.

Blessings to you and I hope you have a wonderful day.

xx

Emilija

Emilija[/member],

I felt very drawn to your heart center. It felt cold, troubled, and heavy (as you said in your post to me). The Reiki was pulled to your heart more than anywhere else on you. Before the Reiki started to replenish the energy in your chest, I felt that this center of your body was expelling a lot of energy and wasn't receiving what it needed back in return. Often this is a plague to healers and caretakers (who can take care of others but rarely take proper care of themselves).

I also felt from the session that you should surround yourself in warm and bright colors (reds, yellows, oranges, pinks, etc.) and should eat hot foods (spicy and temperature). This will help to replenish your inner fire. If you don't have one already, find a piece of rose quartz to keep near you. I feel that if you had a small piece of rose quartz on a necklace that hung to your heart that this would assist you in healing this area.

Blessings

xx

Hello High Priestess

At the time of our session, the first thing I remembered was feeling very tired physically. I then went home and was able to relax under some warm covers and I felt a warm energy around my chest. I pictured it being pink, orange, and light. It brought me a warm feeling of hope and happiness. It inspired me to say a prayer for God to send more energy to me and send angels around me.  I ordered a rose quartz angel pendant to put on my necklace to give me some healing. I've been craving some warm foods, could that be a symptom? What resources could you recommend to learn more about reiki?

spider

Hello

Are you still offering Reiki?  If so I would really appreciate a session and will give honest feedback.

One of my joys in life is being out and exploring in our motorhome.  It truly is our home from home!

Thank you in advance

Spider

sandrang123

Dear High Priestess,

My apologies for the delay in responding. I did receive your message so was aware of the time frame you were sending energy. Here are a few things I can convey to you:

1) Even before the session, while reading your thread here, my energy/vibration elevated. I know when this happens because the hairs on my neck stand on end, and I felt especially energized in my third eye and crown chakras.

2) During the session itself, I felt "in and out" of energy. There were times I felt elevated energy, then other times I felt normal energy patterns.

3) Interestingly, I, too, was thinking about my solar plexus, as my acupuncturist did some work on that a few months ago. I tend to store a lot of energy (past hurts, actually) there. So the yellow makes sense, though my aura generally radiates blue/pink/indigo of late.

4) I will be taking a trip soon. I'll try to work in some water time while on the East Coast. :)

5) In general, I do feel pretty balanced, so thank you for picking up on that.

I wish you all success with your Reiki practice and endeavors!

Thanks again,

Sandy

Dear High Priestess,

Many blessings to you,

Sandy

sandrang123[/member] ,

I just finished your Reiki session.

Overall, I sensed a very soft yellow glow around your entire self. You also felt rather balanced to me already, so I sent the Reiki to you with the intention of enhancing your energetic field and for your highest good mentally/emotionally/physically/spiritually. For a while I sent Reiki specifically to your solar plexus to help with enhancing this energetic field I sensed. During the session I got a message that you would greatly benefit from a small trip to the ocean or to the mountains.

Again, thank you so much for your interest. Being able to practice on others has brought me much joy in life and has greatly helped me in my study of Reiki and energetic/spiritual healing.

Blessings to you and I hope you have a wonderful day.

xx

High Priestess

Emilija[/member],

Blessings

xx

Hello High Priestess

At the time of our session, the first thing I remembered was feeling very tired physically. I then went home and was able to relax under some warm covers and I felt a warm energy around my chest. I pictured it being pink, orange, and light. It brought me a warm feeling of hope and happiness. It inspired me to say a prayer for God to send more energy to me and send angels around me.  I ordered a rose quartz angel pendant to put on my necklace to give me some healing. I've been craving some warm foods, could that be a symptom? What resources could you recommend to learn more about reiki?

Hello Emilija.

Thank you so much for your feedback.

Craving warm foods could very well be an effect of the Reiki. As it balances and restores us, many people find that they either do not want certain things after their session or that they crave things they typically did not before the session (the length of time that this effect lasts varies).

Here is a website  that provides more information about Reiki: http://www.reiki.org/reikinews/whatislg.html

I also recommend the book Reiki, The True Story: An Exploration of Usui Reiki by Don Beckett if you would like more detailed information about Reiki, its history and methods of sending it to others.

Have you ever considered receiving an attunement to Reiki yourself so as to be able to give Reiki to yourself or to others? Your interest makes me feel that eventually in life you may do this. If you have any questions about what you read or research, please feel free to reach out to me.

I hope this information was helpful to you.

If you would ever like another Reiki session, please do not hesitate contact me on here. I would love to do that for you (***or anyone else interested who reads this post).

Have a great day!

xx

High Priestess

sandrang123[/member]

Thank you for your feedback :-)

I hope your trip is a lot of fun and that everything goes smoothly for you!

xx

High Priestess

spider[/member] ,

Yes, I'm still offering Reiki sessions to all interested.

I will begin yours momentarily and report back once I'm finished with what comes through for me during it.

xx

High Priestess

Hello

Are you still offering Reiki?  If so I would really appreciate a session and will give honest feedback.

One of my joys in life is being out and exploring in our motorhome.  It truly is our home from home!

Thank you in advance

Spider

Spider,

I just finished your Reiki session. I felt called to do it a bit longer for you than what I typically do for my distance Reiki sessions.

At the start of the session I could  feel that your crown and throat chakras were the most in need of the energy for restoration and balance. For the majority of the session, I focused on your crown so as to restore the energy but also leave it in a state where the positive energies from the Earth and the universe can continue to flow into you.

I recommend today to drink a lot of water (at least a liter). This will help to flush out any toxins in you.

Thank you for your interest.

I hope you have a lovely day :-)

xx

Little Fang

This is an amazing offering, High Priestess!  I'd love one, if you are still offering. I'll be happy to do a write up after!

I'm super intune with cats, and I have an obsession with the color pink and cute things. However my element is very earthy!

High Priestess

Little Fang[/member]

I will send you Reiki tomorrow AM :-) I’ll report back here when I’m finished to write to you about it.

***to anyone who reads this, I’m still offering Reiki to anyone interested.

High Priestess

This is an amazing offering, High Priestess!  I'd love one, if you are still offering. I'll be happy to do a write up after!

I'm super intune with cats, and I have an obsession with the color pink and cute things. However my element is very earthy!

I just finished your session, Little Fang[/member].

Your heart is a very charged and powerful energetic center in your body. A lot of heat emanates from this area and your heart appeared as the hot embers of a fire in my mind’s eye. I felt water energy flowing to you to calm some excess excitement within your energetic field, but it did not flow to smother your flame and kill the fire that burns in you, just to temper it in areas that it does not serve you. Many dark purples and hot pinks came up for me as well during the session. You have one of the stronger energies that I’ve picked up on in doing my distance Reiki sessions for people.

Be sure to drink lots of water today and to take good care of yourself while toxins surface and leave your body and energetic field :-)

xx

Little Fang

Your heart is a very charged and powerful energetic center in your body. A lot of heat emanates from this area and your heart appeared as the hot embers of a fire in my mind’s eye. I felt water energy flowing to you to calm some excess excitement within your energetic field, but it did not flow to smother your flame and kill the fire that burns in you, just to temper it in areas that it does not serve you. Many dark purples and hot pinks came up for me as well during the session. You have one of the stronger energies that I’ve picked up on in doing my distance Reiki sessions for people.

Be sure to drink lots of water today and to take good care of yourself while toxins surface and leave your body and energetic field :-)

xx

Thank you for doing this! 

I've been feeling various energies this morning, perhaps around the time you were working on me.  I know I'm feeling a lot of power in my heart right now!  Normally I'm not a morning person, and sometimes tend to grump around a bit, but I had a lot of cheerfulness and a nice relaxed state today, which is amazing.  Didn't bother with a pain pill this morning from my surgery since I felt mostly fine.  I played with my cats for a while and we had a great time!  :)

It's also funny, before I read this, I was reading about next year's chinese zodiac and reflecting on my Fire tiger and also discussing astrology with others and noting that I do have a rising water sign, and I sometimes forget that it's there!

I'm very calm now, relaxed, and feel overall pleasant.  My (pink!) water bottle is filled to the top right here at my desk, and I'll be sure to drink drink drink!

High Priestess

xx

Thank you for doing this! 

I've been feeling various energies this morning, perhaps around the time you were working on me.  I know I'm feeling a lot of power in my heart right now!  Normally I'm not a morning person, and sometimes tend to grump around a bit, but I had a lot of cheerfulness and a nice relaxed state today, which is amazing.  Didn't bother with a pain pill this morning from my surgery since I felt mostly fine.  I played with my cats for a while and we had a great time!  :)

It's also funny, before I read this, I was reading about next year's chinese zodiac and reflecting on my Fire tiger and also discussing astrology with others and noting that I do have a rising water sign, and I sometimes forget that it's there!

I'm very calm now, relaxed, and feel overall pleasant.  My (pink!) water bottle is filled to the top right here at my desk, and I'll be sure to drink drink drink!

Little Fang[/member],

Thank you so much for your feedback :-) It is so helpful to me and encourages me to continue to offer Reiki to others.

I hope your day continues to be bright and cheerful!

xx

OutoftheAshes

If you are still offering this I would love it!

Some information about me:

I'm a Virgo with Virgo rising and a Pisces moon. I'm drawn to crystals of all types and grow my own herbs for healing purposes and I'm a naturalist.

This is such a wonderful offer you're giving here and I will gladly give my honest feedback.

EmpyreanKnight

I hope a slot is still available. I will definitely provide honest feedback after the session. :)

If it is, well, about me: I love books, the Tarot, and weight training. I'm also a Virgo.

Happy New Year in advance!

Audelia

What a fantastic offering High Priestess :) I would LOVE some Reiki if you're still doing some sessions.

As for me, I am a Sagittarius and a writer. When I'm not writing, I'm doing all things tarot and have a love of divination (clairvoyance readings are my favourite!). My favourite colour is purple and I love spending time in nature and playing the violin.

I will happily provide full feedback, as detailed as possible :)

High Priestess

OutoftheAshes[/member], EmpyreanKnight[/member], Audelia[/member]

Yes! I'm still offering this (and will continue to) and will send you three Reiki at some point today.

I'm trying a new method in my practice and would like for you to set your intention to receive the Reiki at some point today when you feel most called to receive it (is there a certain time of day that you like most? a number you feel connected to?) It can even be random, but I would like for it to be a time that can be either right now or sometime later in the day (just not a time in the past, basically).

If you don't read this post on the same day that I have posted this, do not worry! Reiki can be sent through time and space. Setting your intention to receive the Reiki at the time you choose will direct it to you exactly then.

Thank you so much for your interest and willingness to provide feedback afterwards.

Blessings and I hope you all have a great day

xx 

EmpyreanKnight

Hey, this is neat! When I first read your post, I thought I'd have to coordinate our time zones or something, but from what I understand, I can just set my intention to receive the Reiki at a specific time of my choosing and even if you don't perform it at that exact time, I'd still get it nonetheless, right? Sounds cool. 8)

Alright then, I'm setting my intention to receive the Reiki at exactly 3 PM later today, local time. I'd be sure to prepare myself by then. I'm looking forward to it!

Audelia

This is very exciting! I am setting the intention to receive the Reiki at 9pm GMT. Things will have quietened down a lot by then & i’ll be able to tune in :)