Hi, Paul hete

pfd

I started tarot about a year ago and have a lot of curiosity about so much.  My approach is fairly secular, believing in tarot's ability to show new ways to think about situations; hook Into the syncronicity of life, offer new challenges.  In day to day use I like Visconti-Sforaza.  My collection in general has grown very big.

I prefer historical decks to modern decks.  The history and variation is quite exciting.

Welcome to the forum Paul / @pfd :animated-smileys-signs-085: Glad you have found us here 😀:78496:

You can edit a post by pressing the  ... in the top right corner of your posts and selecting edit. Note: you have 60 mins after posting to edit a post.

You can edit your thread title by pressing and holding your mouse over the title for a few seconds till it becomes editable. You can also edit your first post and then edit your title field on that. That is the easier way on a mobile device. If you want me to edit the title, just let me know what you would like it to say 😀

7 hours ago, pfd said:

...Paul here...  how do i edit my bad spellIng and typing?

HEY! Another secular reader! It's funny I discovered that term shortly before discovering this forum. Welcome!