Deck of the Week Sign-up Thread: Week 281, Nov. 26 - Dec. 2

fire cat pickles

FindYourSovereignty

Get to know my deck Spread by Mary Greer

What do I most need to be aware of:

1. An area of focus, general atmosphere or the overall energy at play.

Ace of Rods

Balancing my ambitions, my commitments, my ideas and inspiration is important to be aware of today for the commitment I make I take to heart as required. My past conditioning taught me that my identity is wrapped around what I commit to and follow through on “you cannot quit”. I know this is not true, but, energetically, it affects me. This is reminding me to be selective of the many desires I have, they are all healthy and viable options, and focus on the one that supports me in loving myself.

2. This is the part of myself that is most active and of which I need to be most aware.

Knight of Cups
Supporting the Ace of Rods, actively loving myself and taking the actions to both support and protect my heart is important today. I am out and about today in an environment where I could feel judged and this a reminder to believe in myself and protect my feelings.

3. This is the situation that the part of myself (Court Card above) is concerned with today.

Two of Cups
Another confirmation of needing to protect my heart and my self-love. What I keep inside, protected and under cover needs to know it can trust me to put my heart first when I am around the company of others. Everyone benefits when I take care of myself first and then I am in a stronger place to serve others in a healthy way.

4. This shows why I need to be aware. 
The Hanged Man

Today is a tested day for me and I need to be able to pause before I speak, to observe others and give them the space they need to be themselves. It is literally a dreary, rainy day here and, I am teaching a knot-tying class. Coincidence? I think knot (pun intended!) 🤷🏻‍♀️😂

These cards numerology total 15 = The Devil reminding me of the temptation to overcommit and put others before me in order to be popular and buy love and affection and 6 = The Lovers - love of self must come first or I’ll fall into the addiction of self-sacrifice.

7B0F5930-5AEA-4838-BB41-835BB74A84FF.thumb.jpeg.4d2cc8c436b0dcf347888e5c41cbef2b.jpeg

Edited by FindYourSovereignty
Add photo

FindYourSovereignty

Ace of Swords

Being alert and aware, using all of my senses to receive and be prepared for everything that comes my way. Be a human antennae tuning into the highest frequency.

2. This is the part of myself that is most active and of which I need to be most aware.
King of Swords

Trusting and knowing what I am responsible for, I will only make the necessary moves or take any actions that are for my Highest Good and the Highest Good of All.

3. This is the situation that the part of myself (Court Card above) is concerned with today.

Five of Rods
Honing in on and enhancing my abilities through practice and challenge with those that want to help me grow. People that want to see me get stronger and more confident.

The Lovers

Today is my 33rd wedding anniversary. The more I live authentically, which is the work I am doing, the happier we both we will be as we grow old together. Loving myself let’s me love him in the healthiest way possible.

Today’s energy in the cards feel fairly balanced to me. There is individuality as well as community and connection. The most dominant colors are blue (air/throat chakra) speaking my truth and yellow (fire/solar plexus) and feeling my truth are going to lead me to the most loving actions to take.

The numerology totals 12 = The Hanged Man and 3 = The Empress. Both cards I’ve had this week already. Continue to receive and be open to new perspectives and seeing the many options to nurture myself. They are in great abundance.

1F045691-F814-4145-AE88-5C479612DDA4.thumb.jpeg.647e9b96e4321376f27e6e5007601c39.jpeg

Add photo

FindYourSovereignty

Ace of Swords

Repeat from yesterday, however today’s energy is manifesting and I feel today this card is telling me to send out my desires and trust without question I will receive them. They are meant for me and mine for the taking if I am willing and able to receive.

Page of Cups

Filling my emotional cup, knowing that my cups are full and how to fill them, and trusting there is plenty more for me to experience is what I need to be aware of today. Observe all that is presented, soak it in and squeeze out what doesn’t work for me.

Eight of Pentacles

Maybe my mentor is going to present themselves today or maybe this is about me teaching others. Either way will assist me in becoming better and improving my skills.

Death

Something is ending today that is no longer serving me. Whatever dark cloud that has been holding me back, expires today as there are bright blue skies in my horizon.

Today I will benefit from sending out to the Universe what I wish to receive and expecting without question that I will receive it in an even better way than I could ever imagine. I did ask for a mentor yesterday to continue this flow of learning I am on in a more guided way; one that will perfect my abilities and bring me confidence. My lack of confidence and current way of learning is over, I am open to walking a new path, trying a new approach.

Blues and yellows dominate the cards today. Another repeat from yesterday. And yesterday was an amazingly successful day. I spoke my truth and it brought me much joy. Numerology is 22, my master number of Grace. We’ve had a lot of interesting 22° planetary energy this year. Reduces to 4 = The Emperor embodying all the balanced energy of the 4 Kings.

0A237D9F-8F4C-4266-B01E-7C47E9693AE2.thumb.jpeg.b72acab20c351cee7bf7665bf2df19be.jpeg

Add photo

Scarlet Woodland

Finally got around to edging my Phantomwise in black today. Used an alcohol marker and it looks so much better. Super sleek in all black back/edges/borders 😊

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.