Jump to content

Hi everyone!


Taromano
 Share

Recommended Posts

23 minutes ago, Taromano said:

Hi! Cesar Taromano here ready to share tarot stuff. 😊

Hey @Taromano welcome to the TT&M Family :animated-smileys-signs-085: I will split your post on this one off as this is someone else's introduction 🙂

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hi!

Two years.  It has been a great contribution and complement to my profession as an intensive care physician. 😊.

Still hard for some people to accept it 🤷🏻‍♂️

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Taromano said:

Two years.  It has been a great contribution and complement to my profession as an intensive care physician. 😊.

Still hard for some people to accept it

Hi there (Welcome, btw) - and: Interesting!

If I may ask: What exactly is hard for some people to accept?

You using cards or the messages which come across (if it is either of them to start with)?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Me using cards, having a strong traditional scientific background. Then, it is some people. I take it as a challenge to bring tarot into the light among my colleagues who look at it as something for the ignorant, as I have discovered its extremely rich symbology, artistic and historical value. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

55 minutes ago, Taromano said:

Me using cards, having a strong traditional scientific background. Then, it is some people. I take it as a challenge to bring tarot into the light among my colleagues who look at it as something for the ignorant, as I have discovered its extremely rich symbology, artistic and historical value. 

I work in a hospital lab. I totally understand where you're coming from. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

The contradictions in humans are always fascinating and it's good to have a rational and intuitive thinking process 😀, be open minded to anything.

 

I went to a religious high school here in the UK and the headmaster was a Dr of chemistry and was a Reverend in Church and had a theology degree as well. His title was Dr Rev and it really interested me as a teenager that he had a spirtual side and science side. He actually taught us for science. Always fascinating!

 

Anyway glad you found us here @Taromano 😀

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 11/30/2022 at 1:57 PM, Taromano said:

I take it as a challenge to bring tarot into the light among my colleagues who look at it as something for the ignorant

Ho!

On 11/30/2022 at 2:54 PM, Strength said:

I work in a hospital lab. I totally understand where you're coming from. 

*again*

 

On 11/30/2022 at 2:55 PM, Taromano said:

Yeah! 😅 in private, though, they come to talk with more curiosity and open mind. 

A relief.

May your stay here last long and be frutiful, I'd say.

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, Mister said:

Ho!

*again*

 

A relief.

May your stay here last long and be frutiful, I'd say.

 

 

👍😊 thank you! Looking forward to it!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

Our Forum host is raising their prices, so every little bit helps!

 

Guests

Thank you for paying us a visit!

Please consider joining and the Google Ads will vanish.

 

Registered Members

The only ads you will see are those run by your fellow readers, who so kindly support our forum.

Please consider turning off AdBlock so their contribution isn't in vain!