Hello

Mella25

Welcome @Mella25 😀:animated-smileys-signs-085:

If you get to 5 posts in the forum you can access the exchange and reading areas. No one is perfect though, I think we all mess up at times, we just have to learn the leason from it!😂:78496:

Welcome @Mella25 I like to think we are all learning here. We all make mistakes. Sometimes the cards talk and other times....well, they just stare back at us.

Either way, welcome to our little corner of the Tarot universe.

4 hours ago, Strength said:

Welcome @Mella25 I like to think we are all learning here. We all make mistakes. Sometimes the cards talk and other times....well, they just stare back at us.

Either way, welcome to our little corner of the Tarot universe.

This is such a whole topic itself mirroring on the cards is so real that's why tarot divination can be so tricky cause readings are sometimes mirroring or pure divination i really consider the emotions of the reader/or the one you read for are usually on the way on the mirroring part even when i read on myself it's always on the more chill readings i do divination on myself so far i had no problem with that on others but i usually made them to calm down 😅 i think sometimes it's also about how connected and how known your intuition is to you so it gets so much easier on time some have it so much natural easier thought but i believe everyone has this ability rooted in their brains but this is definitely a whole another topic 😅

On 11/30/2022 at 8:59 PM, Mella25 said:

Hi I`m new here and basically here to not mess my life up and get some guidance lol

Hello and welcome i think the best advice someone could give me at my start was to not stress about doing anything wrong don't believe in most of the myths about tarot and the rights and wrongs about it are different for everyone it's mostly about what works for you and what feels right for you and above all it's definitely a learning process 

10 hours ago, Aliki said:

This is such a whole topic itself mirroring on the cards is so real that's why tarot divination can be so tricky cause readings are sometimes mirroring or pure divination i really consider the emotions of the reader/or the one you read for

This is so true! Yesterday when I had such a block reading, I sat back and remembered I had forgotten to take my anxiety meds for a few days. So my anxiety was building up without me even realizing and blocking my intuition.