What's on your mind?

EmpyreanKnight

I am just not made for this world. (◔___◔❀)

(Just saw the thread on soul mate decks and was like, 'crap, I have poly leanings so can't really answer that except to say all the decks I have and maybe a couple more I'm waiting to be released'. Like geez, self, you just keep being reminded you're so out of the mainstream...)

Page of Ghosts

Just finished Undertale doing the neutral route and it made me so sad! I always felt bad that I accidentally murdered my goat mother Toriel so I've started a new playthrough hoping to do my best to go the pacifist route... felt so bad about Toriel the whole time and now that mean Flowey guy needs some convincing.

I still haven't bought the heart chocolate moulds I've been meaning to get for ages... and it's already Valentine's day.

(´•‸ •̥̥̥`❀)

I don't even think I have everything to bake what I was wanting to, and I'm not even sure I'll have the energy to go out and then make them... *sigh*

What's on my mind is that I'm hoping that the pain (see here; https://www.thetarotforum.com/chatter-room/lousy-start-to-the-new-year/) has subsided enough for me to get by with non-narcotic pain relievers for a while.

Aww, I’m sorry. Try kratom. It got me off narcotics (prescribed for lupus & RA), with no horrible side effects, it’s a miracle plant. AND it helps pain. The FDA is trying really hard to ban it, because it works.

EmpyreanKnight

So Valentine's is also Ash Wednesday this year. Interesting.

Also, the last time it occurred was 1945. It's quite rare so I set up some interesting stuff.

I'm really lonely.

hugs Emilija, I am glad you visit Tarot, Tea and Me and post here  :)

Not really a fan of Valentine's! I have had worse years of it, this year I totally ignored any feelings about it being eternally single but this year I feel okay being eternally single. Even if I was in a relationship I think I would loathe it, a capitalist special day of proving how much money you think someone is worth. I like something a little more meaningful  <3

I'm really lonely.

hugs Emilija, I am glad you visit Tarot, Tea and Me and post here  :)

Not really a fan of Valentine's! I have had worse years of it, this year I totally ignored any feelings about it being eternally single but this year I feel okay being eternally single. Even if I was in a relationship I think I would loathe it, a capitalist special day of proving how much money you think someone is worth. I like something a little more meaningful  <3

Thank you for your comment. It really made me feel good. I want you to know that it is okay to be single. Try to look at Valentine's Day as a day to celebrate self love and life. You don't have to get into the capitalist part.

I'm really lonely.

Awwwww :( *hugs if you'd like one*

Even if I was in a relationship I think I would loathe it, a capitalist special day of proving how much money you think someone is worth. I like something a little more meaningful  <3

...which is why so many people try to put effort into homemade things and spending time with each other instead of just buying stuff. ^^;;; The marketing stuff around the day is mostly capitalist bs, true, but so many people I've known don't believe spending money's necessary at all. Unless that's just how I've known it because my demographic generally can't afford to spend a lot, what with the rental rates and low wages in the cities I've lived, not to mention the student fees and debt stacked on top. (Funny how I came on here to post a musing on how the holiday's viewed by different groups in society and your post was already here... Things work in weird ways sometimes, don't they? o.O )