What's on your mind?

EmpyreanKnight

DownUnderNZer

Seems like those old decrepit crows have been trying to cause trouble yet again.

Not sure where the cat is, but... obviously sleeping on the job.

DND 🌞

DownUnderNZer

Beautiful day - beautiful breeze!

Hope everyone is having a wonderful day or night no matter where you are in the world.

Positivity in - negativity out!

DND 🌞

Well. I have snow on my mind - and lots of it blowing around the log-house with the shifting winds - 1foot on the ground - so far. 

the hydroelectric is blinking on and off and that is the ominous sign for imminent power failure 😞 

But on the bright side, after the storm the world will be quiet and beautiful.

We will shovel like crazzzzy and we will snow-shoe out to see all the fresh tracks of Wolves and Martens, Snowshoe Hares, Foxes, Otters and Moose.....

Wow. I hope you don't get a power failure, Mi-Shell!  But the part of seeing all those tracks sounds amazing.

What's on my mind.   Gratitude for the day because we going to be dropping to the teens and may be in minus temps in a couple days.  But sunny now and I'm happy.  

Oh, and when my name will come up for an appointment being on the list for the first shot.  But most of all right now, COFFEE AND BREAKFAST!  Eggs with parmesan and cherry tomatoes.   

DownUnderNZer

Didn't think choosing a new dishwasher could be so darn enjoyable...💚💙💜

Eenie, meanie, miney...mo.

DND 🌞

eenie meanie money...spend the extra and get a quiet one, can't even hear ours run after the initial start up. Check the decibel numbers on the label, I think our LG is a 52. Lovely, we got it last January. Appliances across the board are far more complicated than they need to be! Quality and Simple would be my first pick, but of course it doesn't work that way. 

DownUnderNZer
12 hours ago, AJ-ish/Sharyn said:

eenie meanie money...spend the extra and get a quiet one, can't even hear ours run after the initial start up. Check the decibel numbers on the label, I think our LG is a 52. Lovely, we got it last January. Appliances across the board are far more complicated than they need to be! Quality and Simple would be my first pick, but of course it doesn't work that way. 

Will be getting a quiet one for sure - right now am seeing if, or when, a particular color is available. If not possible due to Covid19 - I will get whatever is available and learn to live with it. 🙃

DND 🌞

DownUnderNZer

About to go out and about - pick up some parcels and do some shopping plus have a well deserved lunch somewhere and a decent coffee.

Life is truly good.

DND 🌞

DownUnderNZer

On my mind - coffee, chicken wings and blue cheese sauce and my new dishwasher, as in do I get one now, or wait until my color is available at the end of March to early April, 2021.

Happy no matter what!

DND 🌞

DownUnderNZer

When Covid19 is no longer a threat I want to travel to the South Island of NZ after watching these two cool NZers do both islands recently. 

Beautiful breath taking scenic spots and a foodies heaven.

I went there as a child, but I think it's time to revisit as an adult.

I what to try a Ferg Burger from Queenstown and maybe a cheese burger donut, although the Snickers one is probably a better bet, from Nelson. And it won't be limited to these places either! 🙃

I feel it is time to explore the food scenes of NZ because I know from my own personal experience  the food is excellent no matter where you go. Very rare to make a wrong choice no matter what you choose!

I also want to try the new techy hotel in Queenstown where one controls everything from a mobile phone. 

So looking forward to going home for a visit and to travel.

DND 🌞

DownUnderNZer

On my mind...

Joss Stone

Well done Joss Stone for winning The Masked Singer UK. Season 2. 

Unless people know you as a singer no way would have they guessed who you were. I knew from the first song because you have certain rifts and style in your singing that are quite  unmistakable and I've listened to you since you were like 16 or 17 years old.

Mind blowing performances each time and even though heavily pregnant.

Also, congrats on the new baby I hope she brings you well deserved joy as a new mum and parent.

You still rock even now!

🍷🍾🥂🍷🍾🥂

DND 🌞

DownUnderNZer

On my mind right now is a homemade Soy Cappacino and the wind making a noise outside as it teases the branches of the trees.

No dishes to do and the bed is made.

Kind of relaxing watching it all...

DND 🌞

DownUnderNZer

Steven Spielberg

Brilliant man!!!

Watching a mini series he was behind that is a Western and filmed back in the 80s I'd say or 90s.

That man is truly talented! 

DND 🌞

DownUnderNZer

LAUREN SPENCER SMITH

One song is on my mind, but it isnt the original singer's rendition of it (good vocals) but rather a 15 or 16 year old female's version of it done back in 2019.

I listened to about 6-8 versions of this song the other night and this young female outdoes them all!

Unfortunately, she is perhaps too similar to Adele and that is what will be against her because it is always about something unique, original and not the same.

Having said that - I hope she makes it to stardom to be up there with Adele, Pink, Joss Stone, Whitney Houston, Beyonce and so forth. The ones that can really bellow it out. 

This song she has nailed as though she wrote it herself and it has what is missing in others that do it - true soul.

The song: Someone You Loved.

DND 🌞

DownUnderNZer

Did have something on my mind...

That with everything that goes wrong - there is always something that goes right.

DND 🌞

DownUnderNZer

NZ & FISHING

This was the world I was brought up in in NZ living in the country and by the ocean.

Photos taken of my sisters little adventure today on their boat - some of the most beautiful bright blue water can be seen in NZ ocean areas and most definitely where they live.

I miss fishing and the carefree lifestyle of the country...

DND 🌞

Screenshot_20210221_183414.jpg

Screenshot_20210221_182936.jpg

Screenshot_20210221_182858.jpg

Edited by DownUnderNZer
DownUnderNZer

DISHWASHER

Decided to get the color I really wanted so am hoping it is in stock at the end of next month or early April.

Quiet, different programmes and gadgets to play with as I get it downpacked and perhaps more efficient than the one of old.

Looking forward to having a new one.

DND 🌞

DownUnderNZer

Hoping you make it Tiger Woods - am sure you are in capable hands.

Pulling for you...❤️💜💙💜❤️

DND 🌞

Another order for the home is on its way, pitter patter of falling rain and the last bit of coffee I am savouring in my mug.

Wonder what different members of the family are up to?

DND 🌞

Melissa Caddick

Con artists are never ever really good people and

I wondered if she had left this world because the police couldn't find her.

I really feel for her son - poor kid.

DND 🌞

NZ Catch Of The Day!!!

On my mind right now is what my brother in law and his son plus a few grandkids caught today and probably just in time for dinner.

So cannot wait to return to NZ just for this...

DND 🌞

Screenshot_20210228_152547.jpg

Edited by DownUnderNZer

MY SISTER

Not sure what is the haps, but yesterday she contacted me from NZ as she is coming to Australia next month and offered to pay for me to join her.

Don't need to fly anywhere unnecessarily and can pay for myself, but have no plans to go where she is going either. 🙃

DND 🌞