What's on your mind?

EmpyreanKnight

On my mind, make a post later, 

See if anyone takes up another reading offer.. 

Spend 4 hours of life watching justice league snyder cut. 

6 hours ago, DownUnderNZer said:

That and freshly sliced mango pieces in Greek style yoghurt and natural honey.

That is now on my mind as well 😅 but I don't have any mango as my son finished it off!

I am hungry though. Trying to decide between a lazy veggie burger or ready meal paella or actually cooking (though not much cooking is actually involved) and having gnocchi with tomato, basil and pine nuts or spaghetti with chilli, lemon and smoked salmon. I'm thinking I'll be lazy tonight as I'm very tired...

DownUnderNZer
11 hours ago, ilweran said:

That is now on my mind as well 😅 but I don't have any mango as my son finished it off!

I am hungry though. Trying to decide between a lazy veggie burger or ready meal paella or actually cooking (though not much cooking is actually involved) and having gnocchi with tomato, basil and pine nuts or spaghetti with chilli, lemon and smoked salmon. I'm thinking I'll be lazy tonight as I'm very tired...

You just reminded me that I need to buy some pine nuts tonight before I go home.

Making home made pesto and basil mayo.

Love smoked salmon and what you have put there for pasta dishes except maybe no chilli.

On my mind  right now - to eat lunch quickly, grab a coffee and hopefully beat the rain...

DND 🌞

7 hours ago, DownUnderNZer said:

Love smoked salmon and what you have put there for pasta dishes except maybe no chilli.

You could put a mild chilli pepper in/just not very much. Just chop the chilli up, cook it in olive oil for a few minutes, add the chopped, smoked salmon, give it a stir then chuck in the cooked spaghetti and lemon juice. Stir it all again, serve. Really quick as you chop everything while the spaghetti cooks, and you can make it as spicy or not as you like.

And that meal is now on my mind, so I think I know what's for dinner tonight 🙂 With a nice glass of wine while I cook.

DownUnderNZer

On my mind - 

Phantom of the Opera at the Sydney Opera House starting in September 2021.

To go or not to go...

The last time I saw a live performance there was when the pianist David Helfgott performed - rather brilliantly I might add. He played one of the most difficult pieces that takes months even years of true dedication - the one I believe that lead to his eventual break down : "Rachmaninov Piano Concerto 3."

Absolutely marvelous performance and a true prodigy!

If you have never seen the Australian movie "Shine" that is a must see.

As for the Phantom... 😳

DND 🌞

DownUnderNZer

On my mind - 

Hoping the weather will lighten up sooner rather than later so that those severely impacted by the storms and floods can rebuild their lives and/or salvage what they can.  Materialistic things can be replaced easily enough, but not sentimental things like memories, photos nor people or animals. 

DND 🌹

DownUnderNZer

On my mind -

Yesterday was cold, windy and wet whereas today is hot, sunny and humid! 😳

Would never have believed it had I not just experienced it.

DND 🌞

DownUnderNZer

On my mind - 

Is a spot of shopping therapy coming up and enjoying another spectacular breath taking day especially as rain was forcast.

A well deserved coffee is just around the corner...

DND 🌞

DownUnderNZer

On my mind - Just caught a school boy red handed shop lifting.

Think he will be banned.

It wasn't anything major, but wrong is wrong and small things can lead to big things.

You see, he has his whole life ahead of him which shouldn't be one of crime.

DND 🌞

DownUnderNZer

On My Mind...

Early to bed so that I get a good start on my day.

Meeting with a good friend so am trying to find a decent place for lunch (googling frantically) and a cafe to have coffee later as we will probably take a bit of a look around the shops in between.

Life as it should be...

DND 🌞

DownUnderNZer

On my mind - 

Learned today that most times if someone is attacked in a large crowd it is unlikely anyone will help because each person thinks that someone else will help save that person.

So, if ever you find yourself (touch wood you don't) in a situation where someone might be violent towards you and you are in a crowd, if you can, make eye contact with any passer by and take note of anything descriptive about that person and get that person's attention.

Something like yelling out:" You in the yellow shirt and denim jeans - help me!"

That person will likely take note and also responsibility.

It really could make all the difference in the world when it comes to being helped and saved.

DND 🌞

On 3/28/2021 at 9:41 AM, DownUnderNZer said:

On My Mind...

Early to bed so that I get a good start on my day.

Meeting with a good friend so am trying to find a decent place for lunch (googling frantically) and a cafe to have coffee later as we will probably take a bit of a look around the shops in between.

Life as it should be...

DND 🌞

I hope you had a great lunch with your friend!

On My Mind is managing my days.  My son is now working 4 days a week and I have so much time to myself.  I have so many things to do but I'm still feeling the waters to see where to jump in first!

DownUnderNZer
11 hours ago, Saturn Celeste said:

I hope you had a great lunch with your friend!

On My Mind is managing my days.  My son is now working 4 days a week and I have so much time to myself.  I have so many things to do but I'm still feeling the waters to see where to jump in first!

It was wonderful - even when one woman asked my friend if I was her daughter which makes that the fourth time over the last two years.

My friend handles it though I must say!

We had lunch and later smoothies and fruit juice. It was really good just catching up!

Glad your son is working and that you have some quality time to yourself - hopefully you make the most of it in a really productive positive way. 🍰☕🎈

On my mind - 

Getting my A in to G to get out of the way what needs to be done so that I can get home sooner rather than later. Not looking forward to long lines and massive crowds...

DND 🌞

Income tax gave me 100 dollar windfall.. 

Which means amazon time. 

I looked at my wish list and took off some lenormand no longer desire. Looked at books.. 

And how the hell someone can sell harold josten legendary oracle for 1636,  and 400.. like gee it only came out 2014. 

I also looking at kindle book.. particulary the 7 sword saga. I read first 3, have 2 on paperback.. but sure be nice to read on  my phone. 

Due to back issues i can no longer sit at the computer long. 

But sitting on my bed and use my litgle table i can do a reading with my phone. 

I almost got sprayed by skunk. I heard noise so i turned on the kight and looked outside.. and omg almost got sprayed asskunk was eating neighbors garbage not more then 3 feet away. He looked at me like almost a pet. Then common sense snap into my brain and closed the door. 

I then knocked on the wall dont go out there, skunk.!! 

I watched godzilla vs kong on my ps4 with best buddy and his 11 year oldson. Boy was it goid. 

I was like commenting on it like it was wrestling.  When he threw him into building. 

I said he threw him into the turnbuckle.!! 

So last night i watched my best parts of Titanic . Want to walk faster there. To walking through the valley. 

And we are dressed in our finest and ready to go down as gentleman.

I found rose saying oh my god oh my god jack , as they are on the railing cool for some reason.. i wondered if it wasn't kate winslet really feeling it. 

I was watching a review of lenormandbook by marcus video by tarotoracle to see if was worth getting expanded vetsion when he commented how he would like to see astrology at the bottom of each card description and i was like why? 

So watching review of lenormand encopedia volume 1 and 2 by card geek. Oh while i was at it clicked the way To eden song by star trek.. 

I wondered if one could really play ralph napier instrument..i doubt it. 

Was looking for reviews of lozzy philips on you tube next maybe nothing. 

Got friend coming over to watch godzilla 28 hour rental. And probaly sing karaoke tomorrow as usual

3 hours ago, HOLMES said:

I watched godzilla vs kong on my ps4 with best buddy and his 11 year oldson. Boy was it goid. 

I was like commenting on it like it was wrestling.  When he threw him into building. 

I said he threw him into the turnbuckle.!!

I'm glad  you liked it!  I haven't seen it yet but am waiting for my son to be off from work so we can watch it together!  Sounds like fun!

3 hours ago, HOLMES said:

And probaly sing karaoke tomorrow as usual

I am so glad to hear you're still doing karaoke! :bubble_bthumbsup:

What's on my mind?

I'm going to try a new recipe and I've been thinking about how I'm going to go about cooking it today!

DownUnderNZer

On My Mind...

Should I continue with a chilled day and order in pizza or should I make the effort to cook Corned Silverside with cauliflower bake that is to die for!

Close to 1pm so plenty of time to work it out...

DND 🌞

DownUnderNZer

On My Mind -

Swedish Death Cleaning...🤣🤣🤣

DND 🌞

DownUnderNZer

On My Mind -

Off soon to pick up a delivery. Hoping by the time I get there the two things I ordered last week will be there not just the one. 🙃🙃🙃

For a day that is supposed to have scattered thunderstorms there is not a single cloud in the sky! 

DND 🌞

DownUnderNZer

On my mind -

Other than dinner soon and buying more seafood tomorrow...

Finally, a travel bubble has been announced between Australia and NZ which means we can travel without quarantining between both countries. However, if there are any new outbreaks that could change it all yet again.

A new milestone has been reached... good news for both countries!

DND 🌞

DownUnderNZer

On my mind -

NYC and maybe putting it on my bucket list to check out for a couple of weeks to a few months - mainly the food scene.

Alas! That may be a few years off with Covid19, but one can definitely dream in the meantime.

Be great to do the food scene in different countries actually, but it would most definitely have to be worth the visit.

DND 🌞

DownUnderNZer

On my mind...

Come on sun you can do it!!!🌞🌞🌞

DND 🌞

On my mind accidentally brought mary k greer 21 ways to read the tarot on kindle. Darn 1 click purchase. 

I was scrolling to see if any new goodies coming out. 

I already have the book in paperback. 

Lucky i return for refund right away. 

I am slerp deprived.. i best get to bed. 

Finished irregulars . 4 out 5. For me. 

DownUnderNZer

On My Mind -

Getting my A into G to go and collect another package.

Working out the mysterious shipment that is arriving soon as no information on the weight and/or size. 🤔

What the heck is it?!?

To get a decent coffee soon as well and do a spot of shopping.

So glad that the sun made it out today!

DND 🌞

DownUnderNZer

On my mind -

Shopping all done and am now on my way home. Yes!!!!

DND 🌞