What's on your mind?

EmpyreanKnight

EmpyreanKnight

Sure! I'm not adept at it yet, but I'll try to help if I can, Jewel. :) I hope that you get your book soon tho.

Also, things are so darned slow here. I wonder if there's any problem with the higher-ups re: my revisions. ???

I know exactly how you feel. I've started with Caitlin Matthews' book, but, confess, that I'm cross-referencing with Andy Boroveshengra's Lenormand Thirty Six Cards: An Introduction to the Petit Lenormand . I find it really, rally good and he follows the same system as Caitlin Matthews.

Looking forward to our studying this together, Jewel.  <3

So am I!!!! Good thing you have the other book I will have to wait until my b-day next month to get it.  But EK said the Caitlin Matthews book is much like a text book and I am a proverbial student so I thought I might get along well with it and making sense of it.  I have no problems skipping around in the book and putting all of it together LOL.  Maybe I can help you enjoy your Caitlin Matthews book more and you can teach me from the other  ;D

For sure, Jewel! I just know that if we put our minds and hearts together this Lenormand will not get the better of us.  ;D

I'm so curiois about what you've got brewing here regarding the Lenormand. :)

Shivani and I have decided to partner up and attempt to learn Lenormand together  :D, that's wha's brewing  >:D  Can we come to you for help if we need to? LOL.  My book still has not come in though, as I know didly squat about Lenormand.  Yes I have read a little here and there in recent days, but I like to sprawl out with my cards, books and a notebook.  I am such a nerd LOL (but wear the moniker with pride).

What's on my mind??? where the heck is my Lenormand book??????

Did I hear the word "nerd"? Can I sprawl out with you, Jewel?

@EK thanks for being open to helping us with Lenormand.  Matters not if you are adept or not, learning with others is usually where I get my real AHA moments.

Shivani[/member] ~tosses her a pillow so she can sprawl on the floor next to me .... tarot and oracle decks, books, journals, pens, pencils, markers, highlighters all around them, a tape dispenser and pair of scissors for each~ Yeah I called myself a nerd  ;D.  Friends that have seen my tarot journals are so impressed because I have little cut outs of the cards taped spread formation then larger images of each card as I interpret them, breakdown of patterns in the reading, and at the end a summary LOL.  I just find it a great way to revisit the readings even if I do not have the deck on hand I have the whole spread and cards with me.  I love journaling with my tarot cards.  You should see my Wizard's tarot study journal (I am following the course as outlined in the book) LOL.  I even found myself a cool castle picture to put on the from page of my journal to represent Mandrake academy ROFLAMO.

As to what is on my mind today ...... I have no idea LOL

Page of Ghosts

I am a very lazy knitter with so many abandoned larger projects in my yarn basket but I so enjoy making wooly hats. It's still hat weather here and will be for a while so I made my first hat in a few years and today I'll get to wear it out. It's a warm yellow alpaca/sheep wool blend in a tight fit as I was getting bored with the slightly oversized one I made in a classic Marius pattern. Managed to make 99 stitches instead of my planned 100 but it worked out in the end as I was able to reduce the stitches very easily once I understood the math ^-^ Such a quick project too.. took just a few hours yesterday and the day before.

I am a very lazy knitter with so many abandoned larger projects in my yarn basket but I so enjoy making wooly hats. It's still hat weather here and will be for a while so I made my first hat in a few years and today I'll get to wear it out. It's a warm yellow alpaca/sheep wool blend in a tight fit as I was getting bored with the slightly oversized one I made in a classic Marius pattern. Managed to make 99 stitches instead of my planned 100 but it worked out in the end as I was able to reduce the stitches very easily once I understood the math ^-^ Such a quick project too.. took just a few hours yesterday and the day before.

Love to knit. Very rusty, now, though. That's great, Page! Can you post a picture of your new woolly hat?

Page of Ghosts

Love to knit. Very rusty, now, though. That's great, Page! Can you post a picture of your new woolly hat?

Here it is, the yellow one, together with two other hats I'm very happy with. The red one has a funny raspberry-like technique and the dark grey/white one is the classic Marius pattern from the 60's, I estimate  ^-^

hats_hats_hats.jpg.f0962b7cb344ee4c6815598396fefc66.jpg

EmpyreanKnight

Thanks Saturn and Shivani. Will just find a way to pass the time "productively" lol. Also, I just realized that I must not complain about this too much lest Heaven ironically grants my wish and I'd be packed to the gills with deadlines and meetings and whatnot. :P

Thanks Saturn and Shivani. Will just find a way to pass the time "productively" lol. Also, I just realized that I must not complain about this too much lest Heaven ironically grants my wish and I'd be packed to the gills with deadlines and meetings and whatnot. :P

I hate to say it, but what was on your mind that you posted, here, just now makes an incredible opening line for a story...

Now, you've got me wondering if, in some inexplicable way, you are not my writing muse. LOLOLOL

EmpyreanKnight

Lol make sure that story doesn't follow real life, or the reader would end up falling asleep before she turns the page. ;D

Page of Ghosts

I'm annoyed with my wisdom tooth! The ones in my lower jaw acts up a few times a year so I'm brushing and rinsing all I can  >:(

faerybraids

...I'm pretty sure I just found a collage of a crush friend from uni near-naked and slathered in honey. o.O He might even be fully naked and it's just his pose that isn't revealing anything. I wouldn't be surprised if he were, it seems just like him to. o.O

...I'm not sure what to make of this. o.O;;;;;

sandrang123

I woke up thinking about New York City and how when you're in love and loved by someone, and you're in that city, you feel like you have the entire world by its ass. You just OWN the space. I don't think I've had a feeling that quite paralleled that, even in Paris.

EmpyreanKnight[/member] you have a fun and prosperous trip!  We'll miss you for sure!  <3

I woke up thinking about New York City and how when you're in love and loved by someone, and you're in that city, you feel like you have the entire world by its ass. You just OWN the space. I don't think I've had a feeling that quite paralleled that, even in Paris.

I lived in NYC for 5 years.  I LOVE that city!

Have fun, EmpyreanKnight!

What's in my mind? That I have a lovely collection of decks - just spent an hour going through them and sorting out their storage.

I did find one that I've never liked and which I could have sworn I got rid of. Turns out it's now OOP and people are asking for £80-90 for it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk