Audelia

What type of healer are you?

Hi everyone,

Just thought I'd add a discussion to this forum. My questions is: What type of healer are you? I.e. what type of energy healing do you practice?

I'm a Reiki and SKHM Master and also practice Magnified Healing, although the Magnified Healing is just for personal use.

How do you work your energy healing? :)

Working on Usui Reiki, and now studying Animal Reiki, then Crystal Reiki.  I really like my Reiki.  8)

Animal Reiki sounds incredible Little Fang! :) Animals are so perceptive to energy, my dog can literally sniff me out when she knows I'm doing Reiki :)

I have Kundalini Reiki; Full Spectrum Light Reiki; Gold/White/Violete Reiki.

Mostly shamanic with a little Reiki thrown in.

I do a mix of Reiki and shamanic healing.

Flaxen[/member] and Apollonia[/member], can you recommend any good resources (books etc) on shamanic healing?

Sandra Ingerman is worth checking out from a core shamanism perspective.

Caitlin Matthews book ‘Singing the Soul back home’ is very good too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sandra Ingerman is worth checking out from a core shamanism perspective.

Caitlin Matthews book ‘Singing the Soul back home’ is very good too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you so much Flaxen!  <3 Ahh, I actually JUST got Singing the Soul Back Home but haven't had a chance to start reading it yet. Will check out Ingerman as well  ^-^

I wholeheartedly agree with Flaxen's recommendations. Sandra Ingerman's Shamanic Journeying: A Beginner's Guide is the one book I invariably recommend to everyone who is interested not just in theory and history, but in actually doing journeys.

Once i get my act together, i will be able to channel the healing energies of my guardian angel.

Does studying medicine in the university count as being an apprentice healer? xDD I do consider to learn spiritual treatment for sneaky extra help, though.

I am a Reiki Master, though I only really practice on family and friends. I have not yet branched out further than that. I do call in Rafael the Arch Angel, for nightly healing sessions before bed. I had a fleeting curiosity with Shamanism when a friend who is a shaman and psychic suggested that I am a natural shaman, however at the time it just didn’t feel right for me.

Nice to meet everyone! This is a great section as i love holistic and energetic healing topics. I will introduce myself as well, wonderful to hear about shamanic and animal reiki that you guys do.

I am a Soul Healer and work with Soul Healing Modality to help with spiritual healings for others. I have worked before with reiki healing, and is a Usui Reiki Master and Lightarian Facilitator. Working with divine beings and Source/Spirit is my enjoyment in dedicating my work to help others. Other than energetic modalities, i enjoy herb and aromatherapy work, crafting salves, and working with water healing sprays makes me very happy!

So nice to meet you guys!  X/

I haven't taken any specific healing courses other than indigenous healing and using tarot as a healing guide. I do things like soul retrievals, energy cleansing, chakra balancing, candle work, and communicating with different spirits to bring forth specific kinds of healing.

Not to be ignorant but when you're talking about healing, what methods do you guys primarily use to heal someone? Im curious how the different reiki and shaman variations differ when it comes to practice, and of course other healers too. Thanks

I have practiced acupuncture for 20 years and the last couple I have moved into my own style which I call energetic acupuncture. I use Reiki, crystals, affirmations and other body work to help my clients heal. I only recently began to learn Reiki, and have a ways to go with it. But I do find it works very well with acupuncture and patients have been very happy.  I also have my Master's in chinese herbal medicine so I prescribe either custom formulas or premade if they fit the bill. 

I studied Usui Reiki and got to master level study but honestly I don't really vibe with the use of the symbols; I have a history of using healing on others since i was a teen when i feel called to and honestly it's not that common but i tend to use my hands and light or color energy and it's been pretty powerful i want to get better at that but i don't know how; wonder if there is a reiki that uses light visualization/working with angelic/light beings instead of symbols or if it goes by another name entirely...anywho to answer the question i still use some modified usui reiki and i guess light healing or angelic healing...oh also i just went over some other response...i also use customized subliminals for self and clients and i have used crystal healing on myself and others...also when i feel a sudden call to help someone usually someone random i will impulsively call the angels god to bring to them what they are most needing for their healing/empowerment and i send them waves of healing light energy with corresponding color(s); surrounding them or bathing them in this energy

Edited by Stars

On 7/22/2019 at 4:27 PM, Stars said:

wonder if there is a reiki that uses light visualization/working with angelic/light beings instead of symbols or if it goes by another name entirely...anywho to answer the question i still use some modified usui reiki and i guess light healing or angelic healing...oh also i just went over some other response...i also use customized subliminals for self and clients and i have used crystal healing on myself and others...also when i feel a sudden call to help someone usually someone random i will impulsively call the angels god to bring to them what they are most needing for their healing/empowerment and i send them waves of healing light energy with corresponding color(s); surrounding them or bathing them in this energy

You might want to look into indigenous palm/hand healing. Curanderismo has a hand healing focus that works by calling on the higher power and focusing it into their hands. 

Thank you; never heard of this I will check into them! 🙂 In your earlier message you said you took a healing course for it; can you share where you did?