Share Your Space!

Tanga

I have nosy landlords so I am working on a "crystal space", they might not even notice what it is....

BUT my tarot cards live in my old pussycats house (vacated), or my back pack..

Here is the beginning of the "crystal space" (try to imagine the Rockies).. I seem to have a giant squirrel living there too :)

crystals_2.jpg.dabd7c987aeb45434c42428d46bc87f9.jpg

Saturn Celeste

I have nosy landlords so I am working on a "crystal space", they might not even notice what it is....

Here is the beginning of the "crystal space" (try to imagine the Rockies).. I seem to have a giant squirrel living there too :)

It's adorable, Dee!  I love how they are gathered around your Selenite tower.  Keep us posted on your sneaky decorating!  :))

It's adorable, Dee!  I love how they are gathered around your Selenite tower.  Keep us posted on your sneaky decorating!  :))

Thank you  <3 That Selenite tower is suppose to be ice :) I need some quartz clusters in there...Right now its a great place to have the crystals all in one spot for easy access...I d like to make the whole bottom of the stand look like somewhere in the rockies...crags and crystals(or ice ;)

OMG what a powerful room, Morsoth!!  Can I book your room for a week and live in it?  Such awesome stuff.  I had to laugh, I have the Cup of Destiny also.  Thank you for sharing, I feel like I've just been on a journey.  <3

Thank you! Yeah, I love that Cup of Destiny! It's a inexpensive replica of a the historical Nelros Cup!

I made new pictures of my room (instead of a video). Here's the update!

witchy_room_update_01_by_morsoth-dcmzrqt.jpg

witchy_room_update_02_by_morsoth-dcmzrrl.jpg

witchy_room_update_03_by_morsoth-dcmzrsf.jpg

witchy_room_update_04_by_morsoth-dcmzrt4.jpg

witchy_room_update_05_by_morsoth-dcmzrtz.jpg

OMG what a powerful room, Morsoth!!  Can I book your room for a week and live in it?  Such awesome stuff.  I had to laugh, I have the Cup of Destiny also.  Thank you for sharing, I feel like I've just been on a journey.  <3

Thank you! Yeah, I love that Cup of Destiny! It's a inexpensive replica of a the historical Nelros Cup!

I made new pictures of my room (instead of a video). Here's the update!

witchy_room_update_01_by_morsoth-dcmzrqt.jpg

witchy_room_update_02_by_morsoth-dcmzrrl.jpg

witchy_room_update_03_by_morsoth-dcmzrsf.jpg

witchy_room_update_04_by_morsoth-dcmzrt4.jpg

witchy_room_update_05_by_morsoth-dcmzrtz.jpg

Holy poo balls! That is one awesome looking room!! Those books shelves! *drool*

It's been far too long since I have posted in here, but this thread brought me back! I adore seeing everyone's reading spaces. Here's my small reading nook in my larger Ritual room:

2hdpjzq.jpg

I have shared a sneek peek at one of my portable altar setups previously, but I thought that it might also be fun to see my actual storage space. I have it set up in a specific way so that every shelf has a certain theme (based on what elemental associations I get from that deck, plus what type of work I use that deck for). You could say that it is sort of like several small separate altars or sacred spaces dedicated to all the important parts of my life.

I'll try to explain it better as we go along, but first an overview of my entire collection

IMG_3721.jpg.a3e8b52a2872b3693fa0b8334e43510e.jpg

Second shelf is Earth. And here are all the decks related to paganism, herbs, nature, animals or the wheel of the year.

I also have some vintage decks and historical reproductions in the back as I feel that they resonate with the theme of roots and tradition.

IMG_3725.jpg.2c96d5d8a31131709ecf62c0c3d4ba22.jpg

Then we have Fire. (The elements are not in any traditional order, I just went with what I felt like!). Here are my darker and more fiery decks. In the back I have some gothic/halloweeny decks. I also keep my home-made runes in this section as they smell of burnt wood  :)

(By the way, there are some of my ritual tools spread out among my shelfs, mainly based on my own elemental associations.)

IMG_3730.jpg.333ec09b000907ad659188c62040489c.jpg

And now we have Air. Here are the decks that really challenge me and that I like to study and journal with. There are also some misc. decks in the back, plus some guidebooks.

IMG_3727.jpg.278d86f452fff85869c62f24628c100a.jpg

And then there is Water and any decks suited for self-love or romance. I struggled the most with this section, that is why I made it a priority to include it. (And I also made it mostly pink as to really challenge myself!  :)) )

IMG_3728.jpg.d316b6f3bc6c659a88a4371efe1fd8dc.jpg

Lastly there is a shelf for notebooks and workbooks. Here is where I keep my Grimoire plus any deck that I want to work more with.

IMG_3729.jpg.e0732f53e77b9c101c4ecd2573ca7515.jpg

Saturn Celeste

Walrus[/member] and Raggydoll[/member] your spaces are amazing!  I see Walrus is a real Thothy and Raggydoll, you are so neat!  Your space is so fresh, I LOVE the feeling I get when I look at your shelves!!  Thank you both so much for sharing!  <3

Walrus[/member] and Raggydoll[/member] your spaces are amazing!  I see Walrus is a real Thothy and Raggydoll, you are so neat!  Your space is so fresh, I LOVE the feeling I get when I look at your shelves!!  Thank you both so much for sharing!  <3

Thank you  :) I keep it extra neat on purpose because I have found that my intuition works best that way. It's a bit like my sacred retreat behind those closed doors. There is both serenity and inspiration to be found in there, and it gives me space to breathe  <3

Saturn Celeste[/member] Thank you so much for the kind words! I do indeed like the Thoth system, but I'd say my most used decks are the Tabula Mundi and my Universal Golden Rider Waite.

My Tarot nook is a very small portion of my much larger dedicated magick/ritual room. I adore it.

My favourite place of healing and comfort is my bed and it's where I like to study my cards and do readings, so this is my little ritual set up I do when I'm reading.

I laugh at danger. Yes, I light candles on my bed.

The familiar is optional.

Also, look at these bags I found. These bags are the perfect size for regular cards. I love them so much. My cards live in them. cd3626f328c0a3313c05651d65f236ee.jpg4d4ecee07278acfd103fd86e21932d5c.jpg

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

Anouk[/member] your familiar is adorable and should be compulsory. [emoji76][emoji76][emoji76][emoji76]

Haha he's beautiful but likes to sit on my cards.

Anouk[/member] your familiar is adorable and should be compulsory. [emoji76][emoji76][emoji76][emoji76]

Haha he's beautiful but likes to sit on my cards.

My cats do the same. They sit on my cards, they paw at them, sleep over my dream journal/meditation log/planner. LOL. 💛💛💛💛

Anouk[/member] beautiful set up! But lighting candles in bed with a cat near by - oh, my!!!  :eek:

It's fun the whole family can enjoy.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.