Share Your Space!

Tanga

EvelynnMorragan
12 hours ago, Raggydoll said:

Oh how delicious!! And I love seeing a workspace that is being used!! 

My altar is actually the remnants of The Feast of the Morrigan rit I did on Jan 7th.

I felt bad positing it in it's "used" condition, but such is life!

I'm glad you found it amusing!

Just found this thread. Lovely to everyone's space I shall share mine.

My Altar is atop, My treasure chests (as my kids call them) in the middle and ...

Lady Freyja resides underneath 🙂 

Altar.jpg

Freyja.jpg

Edited by AeonHorus

I turned my study into a tarotorium - I don't remember who used this expression first on AT, but I adpoted it 😉 At its center is my little shrine to the Black Madonna (in a box to secure it against curious cats). My decks, sorted into boxes as thematic groups, my tarot books (most of which are on my Kindle anyway), and my tarot calendar are all in that room. I'm really happy with it now - it's functional and friendly, and I know where everything is. 

2020 03 26 altar schw madonna.jpg

img_20200319_210311.474.jpg

img_20200318_105637.355.jpg

Edited by Nemia

An update, as the display cabinet has changed rooms and been reorganised a bit!

There are so many things in there, gifts to me, things that belonged to my grandparents or other relatives, it was just for pretty things but has turned into a cabinet of memories. A right mish mash anyway! And then there's a bit of an altar on top.

IMG_20200826_170006.thumb.jpg.c18fa32c862b23f49195dedcd2cf8b76.jpg

IMG_20200826_170031.thumb.jpg.4e6708b67af9eabb00d061ddeccbe786.jpg

IMG_20200826_170049.thumb.jpg.fd3fdd80fe61ec9a36007e8df4023a28.jpg

Ealasaid Enfys

Finally, after 20 years of 'study' I'm in the right headspace and I'm not too perfectionist to create an altar. Where to put it, what to put on it, where do I find the stuff to put on it... It's basic and in need for some bits and bobs, but I'm so happy with it. I just missed Mabon, so I'll be working toward Samhain. Can't wait!

IMG_20201001_154003.jpg

Edited by Ealasaid Enfys

On 10/1/2020 at 3:50 PM, Ealasaid Enfys said:

Finally, after 20 years of 'study' I'm in the right headspace and I'm not too perfectionist to create an altar. Where to put it, what to put on it, where do I find the stuff to put on it... It's basic and in need for some bits and bobs, but I'm so happy with it. I just missed Mabon, so I'll be working toward Samhain. Can't wait!

IMG_20201001_154003.jpg

I love your altar space @Ealasaid Enfys! The tree, the seasonal elements, the simple beauty of the wooden box, very beautiful and individual! Do you change it for every new season? 

My decks now live in two wooden boxes that I got after my aunt died, she had kept photos in them, they have dividers, so are really handy to organize the decks: 

A7BC9309-84B9-43E7-AF53-DA08D69C0C45.jpeg

And here they are on my bedroom shelf. My most used boxes are on top of the desk organized next to them, in boxes or bags, some with some crystals and stones. 

9A938D89-0C60-4A36-AC4E-D033F1128BF9.jpeg

And here is my altar on my windowsill. Nana, the supreme mother and creator deity of Dahomey mythology, as worshipped in many religions of the Afro-Caribbean diaspora, symbolizes, to me - the crone energy, she is faced to look outside, to keep negative energies out. Mary with child stands in for mother energy, and the glass statue of the so called "fertility baby" for maiden / child energy. A small buddha figurine has personal meaning for me, the Moomin father stands for caring fatherly energy, and Saint Sebastian, who is there twice, represents queerness, beauty, pain and sensuality. Amber, clear topaz, a glass shard smoothened by the sea, a knitted flower, a walnut, a glow in the dark glass marble, a smoky quartz crystal ball, a snowglobe from Amsterdam, my second home, and beautiful matches with swallows on them complete the ever-changing setup at the moment. 

7378A68F-279B-4C7D-B8CF-7E50B25CF999.jpeg

Edited by le_charior

On 2/27/2020 at 12:04 PM, AeonHorus said:

Just found this thread. Lovely to everyone's space I shall share mine.

My Altar is atop, My treasure chests (as my kids call them) in the middle and ...

Lady Freyja resides underneath 🙂 

Altar.jpg

Freyja.jpg

I'm getting such good vibes from your space! And the dragon -aww! 

On 7/20/2018 at 1:16 PM, Court de Gébelin said:

This is my Tarot space.  It is in my music room, where I keep all my personal stuff:

Tarot_Space.jpg.2581ba5d1df5d6709167b6b9b2983403.jpg

I love this one! I have a similar space above my garage. It is also my day job work place, but have found the music and alter areas expanding and bleeding into the work places. I see this as a good thing.