Today I am grateful for...

Albadawn

DownUnderNZer

Grateful to be enjoying a long leisurely coffee and that I am almost finished updating the PC that never comes out. Windows 10.

Another splendid well spent day!

DND 🌞

DownUnderNZer

Grateful that more online orders have arrived safe and sound and that I am out and about.

Coffee here I come!

DND 🌞

Truly grateful that due to the Manufacturer's slight blunder last year with production, all of us globally that invested in it, get new toys to play with next month on top of what has already been received. Well most of us! Some in the UK and Europe missed out as all of their shipments were recalled and/or destroyed on the spot.

Some really do step up to the plate and take care of their customers tenfold and that means a lot to me.

DND 🌞

Grateful to be inside today whilst it is raining and to be chatting away on the phone with a long time friend over a decent home made Cappacino.

DND 🌞

On 2/11/2021 at 10:55 PM, DownUnderNZer said:

Today I am grateful for one relationship in particular that proved to me what relationships and friendships should be like - equal, loving and an ongoing adventure with continuous growth despite the perils and joy.

My very first serious boyfriend.

I discovered the other night what became of him and am so very very proud. He went on to becoming a doctor and is also a spokesperson in his field in countries like Canada and Europe - possibly the USA as well as Japan. He holds a senior position in a company as well as university plus has affiliations elsewhere.

He has under 150 publications academically and is a high achiever.

Am truly grateful he was a part of my life as a teenager and am pleased he has done so well academically.

DND 🌞

DND, this was so lovely!  What a caring thing to say about someone else.  Thank you for sharing. :heart:

10 hours ago, Saturn Celeste said:

DND, this was so lovely!  What a caring thing to say about someone else.  Thank you for sharing. :heart:

@Saturn Celeste

There are indeed some very special people that come in to, and sometimes out of our lives, for a reason.

❤️💙💜❤️💙💜❤️💙💙

Grateful for today as I got everything done that I set out to do.

DND 🌞

Grateful to my sister and her husband for the photos and vids they share with their kids and grandkids in NZ.

Something about it all is so enjoyable and very uplifting. 

How life should be - unchanged.

DND 🌞

Grateful today for the sun (since yesterday) which means I have been able to get load out after load before we start heading into Winter. Eg. Sheets and Blankets to pack away.

DND 🌞

DownUnderNZer

Grateful as a heavy package has unexpectedly arrived to be picked up weighing close to 15 kilos.

Not a dishwasher...

DND 🌞

DownUnderNZer

Grateful for yet another truly beautiful weather day and am almost done with the laundry loads I wanted to have packed away.

Just one or two more lots from the bedroom and then all prepared for Autumn and Winter. Glorious feeling!

DND 🌞