Today I am grateful for...

Albadawn

DownUnderNZer

Grateful for finding a wonderful new coffee to use in my coffee machine and that it is another beautiful sunny day.

Am so glad the wet rain forecast was sooooo wrong!

DND 🌞

On 3/24/2021 at 6:03 AM, DownUnderNZer said:

@Delta

Hope something just as memorable happens to you like this - where someone does something kind and thoughtful.

Thank you @DownUnderNZer, same to you! 😊

I'm grateful for the sun today. And it's Friday!

legendaryelement

Grateful for getting my first dose of the covid-19 vaccine ... laughing because I arrived home to find a jury summons in my mailbox.

DownUnderNZer
5 hours ago, legendaryelement said:

Grateful for getting my first dose of the covid-19 vaccine ... laughing because I arrived home to find a jury summons in my mailbox.

I would love to be on a jury, but I think they find that I get too excited and passionate about justice when called up for the selections.

DND 🌞

DownUnderNZer

Grateful today for the coffee I am about to have and Buffalo chicken wings I will be making for dinner.

The simple pleasures.

DND 🌞

7 hours ago, DownUnderNZer said:

I would love to be on a jury, but I think they find that I get too excited and passionate about justice when called up for the selections.

DND 🌞

Oh, be careful what you wish for! I have done jury service once here in UK, and the nature of the case was such that I will not be called again  :(

But you don't forget what you have to hear about, and whether you made the correct decision.

Today I am grateful for the wonders of the internet with assisting in family history research - the simple things like views of houses in (now) far a way places that my ancestors lived in.

DownUnderNZer
15 hours ago, PathWalker said:

Oh, be careful what you wish for! I have done jury service once here in UK, and the nature of the case was such that I will not be called again  😞

But you don't forget what you have to hear about, and whether you made the correct decision.

Today I am grateful for the wonders of the internet with assisting in family history research - the simple things like views of houses in (now) far a way places that my ancestors lived in.

Didn't think of that and something to take on board for sure. Alas!

Grateful for another beautiful sunny day and to be having a quiet moment.

Meeting with a friend again tomorrow as will be in her area so am really looking forward to that too...

DND 🌞

DownUnderNZer

Grateful for a wonderful day out and spending the afternoon with a good friend, also, for getting a few errands done.

DND 🌞

...for painting the Sun. Because we don't have it in Ireland so I created one. 😄

DownUnderNZer

Grateful for yet another splendid day and for what I am about to have for dinner.

DND 🌞

glasspapaya

Grateful that I still had a butternut squash from last years garden downstairs with which to make a tasty dinner tonight.  

DownUnderNZer

Grateful to be having a decent coffee whilst out and about and am looking forward to doing some Easter Weekend shopping!

Tomorrow will be seafood buying day.

DND 🌞

DownUnderNZer

Grateful to be getting two large replacement boxes today that everyone should be receiving world wide due to the manufacturer's error last year. They do weigh a fair bit, but I'm not complaining...🙃🙃🙃

Not Tarot or Oracles. 

Just had my coffee and am about to collect those boxes then do the last of my Easter Weekend shopping which includes seafood.

One happy shopper...

DND 🌞

DownUnderNZer

Grateful for the delicious hot cross buns I had this morning and for another fantastic sunny day!

Last week's haul of boxes is still teasing me...open me, open me,open me! 🤣

It is like Christmas and Birthdays here on a weekly basis!

DND 🌞

IMG_20210403_154327.jpg

DownUnderNZer

Grateful today for the perfect Cappuccino (home made), beautiful sunny weather and a very chilled day - Easter Sunday.

DND 🌞

DownUnderNZer

Grateful today for another beautiful day as we go in to Autumn/Fall and for touching base with my oldest sister last night and mum today.

Corned silverside for dinner tonight, as was a tad lazy to cook last night, with a to die for cauliflower bake, roasted pumpkin and cabbage.

Grateful for a lot of good things in my life.

DND 🌞

I'm grateful for the beautiful, brave, funny, loving sister I had for 71 years.  We only had each other to turn to for much of that time but together we survived.  And thanks to gallows humor, we could laugh at situations and at ourselves that might have squashed us otherwise.  I don't know what I'd have have done without her.  

Edited by Grizabella
DownUnderNZer
15 hours ago, Grizabella said:

I'm grateful for the beautiful, brave, funny, loving sister I had for 71 years.  We only had each other to turn to for much of that time but together we survived.  And thanks to gallows humor, we could laugh at situations and at ourselves that might have squashed us otherwise.  I don't know what I'd have have done without her.  

Those kinds of bonds and memories never really change even with distance and age.

Glad you had a sister that looked out for you!

DND 🌞

DownUnderNZer

Grateful  to have had a decent night's sleep and to have been able to go out and return before any thunderstorms.

The afternoon in contrast to the morning was mostly cloudy...

DND 🌞

DownUnderNZer

Grateful today for getting yet another package delivery and for not being caught out in the earlier rain...

DND 🌞

Cartoon Yes GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

DownUnderNZer

Grateful that all my medical tests as of today have come back excellent. Yes!!!

DND 🌞

6 hours ago, DownUnderNZer said:

Grateful that all my medical tests as of today have come back excellent. Yes!!!

DND 🌞

That's great!

Today, I am grateful for having wonderful people around me. 

DownUnderNZer
1 hour ago, Irene said:

That's great!

Today, I am grateful for having wonderful people around me. 

Glad you are finding your way around. 👍

Grateful when it comes to the word enthusiastic.

DND 🌞

DownUnderNZer

Grateful for an efficient postal and delivery service. Has come a long way since horses and carts...

DND 🌞