Today I am grateful for...

Albadawn

Today I'm grateful for living on the coast - my stepbrother is staying with me until the weekend so we took a walk and the seals graced us with their presence! I love to see them, they always seem so calm and happy :)

I can picture that...

Occasionally i can hear them here at night time, if i have my bedroom window open...

Page of Ghosts

Speaking of computers, today I'm grateful that mine seems to be no longer acting up!

I bought a new computer late in December and ever since I got it early in January I have been plagued by random restarts that come out of nowhere. It's a very decent desktop that was built from scratch by the computer nerd shop so it should be more than able to handle some youtube, simple video gaming and forum browsing. Finally I talked to them and we decided I should try and reset the whole thing before we looked into other options, and it seems it probably worked! Reset it on the 6th and I haven't had any random restarts since! I've been using it a lot too. When it's been a week I will be able to fully relax my shoulders as the most I was able to go before a restart was 5 days, but it's looking really good so far  O:-) O:-) O:-)

Saturn Celeste

Speaking of computers, today I'm grateful that mine seems to be no longer acting up!

I bought a new computer late in December and ever since I got it early in January I have been plagued by random restarts that come out of nowhere. It's a very decent desktop that was built from scratch by the computer nerd shop so it should be more than able to handle some youtube, simple video gaming and forum browsing. Finally I talked to them and we decided I should try and reset the whole thing before we looked into other options, and it seems it probably worked! Reset it on the 6th and I haven't had any random restarts since! I've been using it a lot too. When it's been a week I will be able to fully relax my shoulders as the most I was able to go before a restart was 5 days, but it's looking really good so far  O:-) O:-) O:-)

Fingers crossed, Page!  My son's computer went through that.  We never could get it right.  It's really frustrating, I know!  Keep an eye on the room temp and the computer temp.  If it does it again, check the temperatures.  I pray for you it doesn't.  ^-^

Page of Ghosts

Fingers crossed, Page!  My son's computer went through that.  We never could get it right.  It's really frustrating, I know!  Keep an eye on the room temp and the computer temp.  If it does it again, check the temperatures.  I pray for you it doesn't.  ^-^

Both my room and computer are nice and cool. Unlike my old laptop this thing has a big fancy fan with lights that is actually working properly! I read some Windows 10 installs had that problem with wacky random restarts and if nothing else seemed to work (I tried a bunch of little things suggested in various articles) a reset of the system or completely wiping out Windows and installing it all over again would be the last resorts before sending it back for the nerds to have a look. So far it seems the reset was a success - will have to wait untill Tuesday/Wednesday before I declare a win  ^-^

Good luck with your computer, Page of Ghosts!

I am grateful that the weather stayed dry until the evening, we had the big carnival parade here and it would have been such a pity if it had rained, snowed or stormed (all of these were still predicted yesterday!)

Page of Ghosts

Today I'm grateful that I found the receipt for my bed and had it in me to send an email about returning it because it sucks! It's such a shitty bed for the price I paid and I've been bothered for a while that I always roll into a "pit" in the middle of it >:( I thought I was just a terrible bed-layer so it took me a while to send that complaint... 2 years! Fingers crossed that they won't think I'm too late for complaining and won't refuse me a solution because I had to actually cut up the cover of the thin upper mattress to wash it - that thing simply wasn't made to be able to split in two so it would fit inside a normal persons washing machine... What terrible ideas went into crafting that bed I don't even wanna know about. I have sleeping problems and that bed really isn't helping me out. Sometimes I sleep extra because I've rolled into the pit and slept poorly :'( Still grateful for that receipt even if I was looking for my PS3 receipt. Seems I've turned into my mother who always puts things in such clever places to keep them safe, so clever she, and now me, forgets about it.

Today I'm grateful for a lot of things. How my cards twinkle for my attention, that my sister bought a copy of Bach Flower Therapy from the library sale near her and gave it to me, that I have things in my life I love... A lot of things. My heart can't seem to settle on one thing to pick right now.

Page of Ghosts

Today I'm grateful that even if I'm a messy person I still keep important receipts so I could exchange my broken ps3 controller for a new one! Also I know future me will be very grateful that every important receipt I came across in my search is now in a box labelled "receipts" :))

Today also marks 7 days since I reset my new computer and with no random restarts since before then I'm declaring my computer officially in perfect shape  <3