Today I am grateful for...

Albadawn

Today I'm grateful for CDs! (>▽<❀) For some reason they just sound so much better than streaming! (Unless that's just because my partner's Spotify account turned off high-quality streaming again... orz Or because it reminds me of my childhood. Oh well. Simple pleasures, ne?)

Today I'm grateful for CDs! (>▽<❀) For some reason they just sound so much better than streaming! (Unless that's just because my partner's Spotify account turned off high-quality streaming again... orz Or because it reminds me of my childhood. Oh well. Simple pleasures, ne?)

I know what you mean! I still love the sound of cassettes and the clunky mechanical buttons on a tape player. :)

Today I'm grateful for my hubby. We live apart due to work locations and last weekend he was called for an extra day's duty so I didn't see him. I will be reunited with him this evening and I just can't wait. He is an incredible person and I'm blessed to be with him  <3

So happy for you, Dawn! That's exactly how I feel about mine.

I know what you mean! I still love the sound of cassettes and the clunky mechanical buttons on a tape player. :)

I've been meaning to listen to a cassette again for a long time! I've been looking for my old ones, but I can't find them anywhere. (´• ‸ •̥`❀)

It does lead me into my next thing, though: Today I'm grateful that my old self didn't get rid of everything I loved back then even though others encouraged me to, like my old mini boombox. It still sounds surprisingly good despite its age (and it's still adorable as hell! Even though it's missing the faceplate for the tape deck. ^^;; I'll find that one day, I know I still have it). (Other examples of things I'm grateful I kept are everything related to my GameBoy collection, my CDs and the coffee table that I dubbed mine when my mom decided to throw out when I was younger. xD;; It's made starting things up with my partner so much easier, and they're making life so much more content and homely now, too.)

I am also grateful my partner adores tea as much as I do and bought some of a favourite for me even though we had set a tea ultimatum recently. I didn't even ask him to get it, he just said he would and then did. (/‿\❀)

Cold crisp air on my face, and snowflakes gently falling... <3

That's the way to face winter. Thank you, Dee, for reminding me to be grateful for all the seasons we have up here. <3

Shivani,

I love all the different seasons...early Autumn so pretty...spring and the flowers etc...I dont like it too too hot in summer...Its been trying to snow today, and my bird friends are visiting on my sundeck (I buy the best finch food, and they tell their friends ;) <3

Cold crisp air on my face, and snowflakes gently falling... <3

That's the way to face winter. Thank you, Dee, for reminding me to be grateful for all the seasons we have up here. <3

Shivani,

I love all the different seasons...early Autumn so pretty...spring and the flowers etc...I dont like it too too hot in summer...Its been trying to snow today, and my bird friends are visiting on my sundeck (I buy the best finch food, and they tell their friends ;) <3

Of course, my dear. You treat them with so much love, how can they stay way! Lovely that they visit you. Each one a blessing.  <3

Today I'm grateful for all the little things that brightened up my day. A beautiful sunny day, a Maltesers McFlurry, my kitty-cat purring... yeah. Little gems of happiness <3

This sounds good Maltesers McFlurry !!!! I love the pussycats and sunny days too :)

It is the one of the best ones, hands down!! :D

Today....er...OkOkOk the past few days...I am Grateful for This forum, the Dear Known Mates, and other New to be Known peeps....I don't think I would have embarked on The Froud's Journey without a place like TT&M,  and I am having FUN :D

So glad you're enjoying Froud's wonderful faeries. I love them, too!

Today I'm grateful for libraries and other public institutions that enrich life SO. MUCH when you take the chance to go. Even with all the people saying it's a "waste of time/money/taxes/whatever they want to gripe about" I'm glad they're still standing providing the services they do.

EmpyreanKnight

Today I'm grateful for libraries and other public institutions that enrich life SO. MUCH when you take the chance to go. Even with all the people saying it's a "waste of time/money/taxes/whatever they want to gripe about" I'm glad they're still standing providing the services they do.

Amen!

Me too! My dad would take me a few times each month as I was growing up. I could soend hours in a library.