Albadawn

Today I am grateful for...

Jewel[/member] & Shivani[/member] I too hope your study time is fruitful!  Great idea to do it with a friend. ;)

I had 5 readings to do this week and they are all caught up and turned in and I have my feedback from them.  I had only one that she didn't connect but she warned me no one could read her so I took that with a grain of salt.  I think sometimes some people just don't believe in it enough.  A reading to some is more like a parlor trick but I'm not psychic and can't read her mind.  Who knows, something I said might work out and she'll connect to me in the long run.  At best I've made a new contact with a hopeful relationship further down the line. ;)  I've done well over 250 readings now and am closing in on 300.  Reading tarot is so exciting!  Today I'm going to play Fallout 4 all day and not think about anything except the Commonwealth and my companions Paladin Danse and Porter Gage!  Gage is the raider with his eye closed and Danse is the Brotherhood of Steel.  The two men in my life!

2Men.jpg.b0ce150ca01ab9f41bf47cf944cda937.jpg

Jewel[/member] & Shivani[/member] I too hope your study time is fruitful!  Great idea to do it with a friend. ;)

I had 5 readings to do this week and they are all caught up and turned in and I have my feedback from them.  I had only one that she didn't connect but she warned me no one could read her so I took that with a grain of salt.  I think sometimes some people just don't believe in it enough.  A reading to some is more like a parlor trick but I'm not psychic and can't read her mind.  Who knows, something I said might work out and she'll connect to me in the long run.  At best I've made a new contact with a hopeful relationship further down the line. ;)  I've done well over 250 readings now and am closing in on 300.  Reading tarot is so exciting!  Today I'm going to play Fallout 4 all day and not think about anything except the Commonwealth and my companions Paladin Danse and Porter Gage!  Gage is the raider with his eye closed and Danse is the Brotherhood of Steel.  The two men in my life!

Thank you, Saturn.  <3 Good for you doing all those readings. Belief is the key.  <3

Today I'm grateful for being able to talk openly with my partner about things like sex, kinks and menstruation. I just don't get how some partners can't. Talking just solves so many issues and can relieve so much tension.

So, yeah. Grateful. Even if it means I'm irked by his work affecting his sex drive so much. (≖ ︿ ≖ ❀) (But I am grateful for him having this work, so... *sigh*)

Seeing the kids everyday and being able to look after them and protect them.

Today I'm grateful for being able to get home safely with hubby yesterday before the storm hit. I haven't seen snow storms this bad for years! There have been a lot of road accidents and people having to abandon their cars etc. We had thunder and lightning during the night, too.

I love this thread :)

Today I am grateful that I have another snow day, so don't have to brave the lethal elements currently outside thanks to Storm Emma. I am very grateful that I get to stay in my cosy home with my fiance and that we're both safe, well and have heat and electricity. I'm also grateful to see the snow. We haven't had a proper snowfall here in years, and I find falling snow so incredibly peaceful. Thank you.

Today I'm grateful for being able to get home safely with hubby yesterday before the storm hit. I haven't seen snow storms this bad for years! There have been a lot of road accidents and people having to abandon their cars etc. We had thunder and lightning during the night, too.

I heard about that storm, Dawn....stay safe :)

Today I'm grateful my partner subscribes to Spotify Premium. Even if I'm still conflicted on Spotify itself... But, music!♡(/‿\❀)

Today I am grateful for my friend H who got me to start a bullet journal (bujo they call it)

Fast and easy way to plan and keep track and be a bit creative.

For me it helped me in starting small new habits.

The smell of brewing coffee!  And the fact we FINALLY got screens put in our windows and have the air conditioner turned off for several days.

I'm so grateful my mom went through her stuff a few days back to find her old candlemaking stuff because I asked if she could pick up a few beeswax candles for me! Sitting doing anything by candlelight (especially beeswax, far and beyond my preference for any sort of candle) makes me so happy it's ridiculous. The contentment I get from it is remarkable, and making the candles themselves is a pleasure, too. ♡

(Also rain and music. Both of which are making me so happy right now as well... I'm so grateful to live in a time with the music I do and the ability to play it while listening to the rainnn♡♡♡)

I’m grateful for my mum. I realise she is the ONLY support I have and I’m dependent on her and I owe her the world. She is the best person I’ve ever met and I’m so grateful to be lucky enough to have her as my mum. Sadly though, her health is deteriorating rapidly, making me cry. I don’t know how I’ll ever live withought her.

Today I’m greatful for my Ninja coffee bar which makes nice strong hot cup of coffee. And having the evening off.  Working over 55 hrs a week, House work, tending to the dog and helping other when I can sure gets ya tired!  Can’t start those days with out that coffee.

Today and every day I am grateful for my parents, they are so loving and supporting.

Today and every day I am grateful from my two Shih Tzu's who always bring me comfort and remind me in the darkest of times that there is good in the world.  They make me strive to be the person they think I am  :)

Today I am grateful for my interest in tarot.

Today I am grateful for everything the tarot has helped me realise in life and for finally ripping the veil from the things I could not see. My heart's racing and fluttering enough to have sent me into an immediate panic attack back before I had learned the things I have, but right now I'm coping. If one hits it hits, if one doesn't it doesn't, and I can't help but thank how much stronger I am for realising that. For understanding that.

Today I am grateful for everything the tarot has helped me realise in life and for finally ripping the veil from the things I could not see. My heart's racing and fluttering enough to have sent me into an immediate panic attack back before I had learned the things I have, but right now I'm coping. If one hits it hits, if one doesn't it doesn't, and I can't help but thank how much stronger I am for realising that. For understanding that.

Thanks for the reminder. Many years went by when I couldn’t drive even a mile. I’m grateful that agoraphobia is minimal now. Years ago, my doc (we were dating) said no one’s ever died from a panic attack. He was trying to reassure me. I just looked at him & asked, “how can anyone know that for sure?” His answer...”touche”. I can now do my own shopping, most of the time if it’s close, but I would melt in an airport. I even went for an eye exam today! Yay you, Faerybraids!