Albadawn

Today I am grateful for...

I am grateful for all of the kickstart people that helped TT&M get the money to make this huge move we are about ready to undergo!  People will feel sad when we're offline, it always happens but know we will be back!  If you want to chat with me you can contact me on my site:

https://www.saturnreadstarot.com/

Just click on the chat button and type!  If I don't reply right away please leave your email address and I will email you to answer your questions!  I will be on contact with Little Fang so I hope this will lessen some of the stress we will feel when the site is down.  ((

I'm grateful for the downtime on the forum, now that I think about it. I need to get moving again, get onto my jewellery projects and maybe even clean my house!

So yeah, thanks for the enforced downtime. So looking forward to the new space as we come back together, bigger and better.

Big grateful thanks to Little Fang and her expertise. And also to all the Mods for their time and patience with us all.  :blovekiss: :blovekiss:

My garden.  It might not be as private as I would like or as large but at least we do have a garden; not always possible with a flat. 

Posted (edited)

Gmail's filter that automatically deletes certain names/keywords/triggers before they even get a chance to get pushed into my iPhone/Android/iPad/Outlook.

The person(s) who created that had earned all the good karma in the world for the peace of mind they afforded a bunch of people.

Mental health isn't just about the meds they prescribe for you to pop in your mouths.

Never take things like this for granted.

Never never never.

🖤

Edited by PageOfCups

100% thumbs up Page of Cups post...

Now if they could burn the robocallers. They have pretty much turned my phone into a brick I leave on my nightstand. 

My mental health is always a thin line, navigated carefully. 

I need to get some gratitude today so I hope you don't mind me butting in 🙂 Today I'm grateful for getting back to work after a period of being off sick, the fact that the next episode of GOT is waiting for me when I get home, positive feedback on tarot readings, my meditation practice, sunshine, everything working out, listening to the magpies playing in the trees outside my apartment, ordering new books and all the love and abundance I currently have in my life ❤️ 

Today I'm grateful for having had lovely visitors five days at home with me. But also that I now finally have time to keep up with the Tarot again 😁😊 And that I have an episode of GoT waiting for me after work, and the first semifinal in the Eurovision Song Contest 2019 is tonight 😀 I have also received several new decks the last few days that I am looking forward to getting to know.

I'm grateful for this topic because it's a good reminder of how to think. 🙂

I am grateful for the free coffee I just got from one of my go to coffee shops.

Thank you guys for making my coffee the way I like it and for putting a cherry moment in my day!

DND 💓

I am truly grateful for so much in my life.

Today I am especially steeped in gratitude.

First...this forum. It feels like stepping into an enchanted grove that you've never seen, and then realizing you are Home.

Second...on a road trip to my next gig today with my spouse and an ornery cat...and we had an unfortunate mishap. 

Around 14 miles past a tollbooth, we realized the back of our car was open wide, and we had lost a lot of things that had been tightly packed.

Mostly my things. Irreplaceable things. And I wasn't even aware of all that had fallen out...or even where.

But we called the state trooper non emergency phone number...and discovered that our things had fallen out at the toll booth, and had been placed on the curb. The toll supervisor was storing them for us.

An hour and a half, an extra 15 dollars in tolls...and we made it back to the plaza...where we found the jumper cables and SEVEN bags...including a train case full of my art, my bag with all my jewelry, personal crystals and my decks ( including the only copies I have of my own decks) my bag of clothes for the next six weeks, a ton of beads and other supplies, and two bags of costumes, props, and other things I need for my job.

It was all returned unharmed.

I cried in absolute relief and gratitude.

10 hours ago, Chronata said:

I am truly grateful for so much in my life.

Today I am especially steeped in gratitude. 

First...this forum. It feels like stepping into an enchanted grove that you've never seen, and then realizing you are Home.

Second...on a road trip to my next gig today with my spouse and an ornery cat...and we had an unfortunate mishap. 

Around 14 miles past a tollbooth, we realized the back of our car was open wide, and we had lost a lot of things that had been tightly packed.

Mostly my things. Irreplaceable things. And I wasn't even aware of all that had fallen out...or even where.

But we called the state trooper non emergency phone number...and discovered that our things had fallen out at the toll booth, and had been placed on the curb. The toll supervisor was storing them for us.

An hour and a half, an extra 15 dollars in tolls...and we made it back to the plaza...where we found the jumper cables and SEVEN bags...including a train case full of my art, my bag with all my jewelry, personal crystals and my decks ( including the only copies I have of my own decks) my bag of clothes for the next six weeks, a ton of beads and other supplies, and two bags of costumes, props, and other things I need for my job.

Oh Robyn. my sweet sister! You certainly do have angels looking over you. You have amazed me over and over these past many years we have known each other,

i am soooo, soooo grateful that this possible fiasco had such a wonderful  magical climax. i am extremely grateful for that! And i am so grateful to have you in my life, dearest Robyn. You mean the world to me...xoxox i always wish for all the best things for you and Bob...You soooo deserve it!

10 hours ago, Chronata said:

It's amazing acts of kindness like this that keeps my faith in humanity!  You are so blessed, Chronata!  You are certainly doing something right! :azn:

Posted (edited)

Here one minute - gone the next!

Thankful to be alive and kicking.

Ps And to the Fruit and Veg assistant for helping me find brussel sprouts before the weekend.

DND 💓

Edited by DownUnderNZer

Am grateful for:

My lunch today and whoever created Fish and Chips only we likely outdid that country. 🙂

871.jpg

Bless such simple culinary delights!

DND 💓

A lot of people have said this, but I'm grateful for this forum. I'm learning every day and feeling so welcomed by the warm people here. Thank you!

7 minutes ago, djellyfish said:

A lot of people have said this, but I'm grateful for this forum. I'm learning every day and feeling so welcomed by the warm people here. Thank you!

heart love GIF by Molang

1 hour ago, djellyfish said:

:animated-smileys-hug-002: