How are we doing? Suggestions here!

Little Fang

@Lo Priber  The beginner signup thread is here, under the Mentor Study forum: 

You have to have 5 posts on the forum before you can see the above forum or sign up for the study group, so that's probably why you haven't been able to see it until now. 

You also probably want to read the instructions for signing up here, too, first: 

Good luck!

Edited by bookshop

Thank you both for your suggestions! I am following the Tarot Readers Circle and look forward to to October sign ups! And I will continue to look into some of the other options. 🙂

Saturn Celeste
6 minutes ago, Lo Priber said:

Thank you both for your suggestions! I am following the Tarot Readers Circle and look forward to to October sign ups! And I will continue to look into some of the other options. 🙂

You are in the mentor program now.  Check out your thread!

6 hours ago, Lo Priber said:

You’re much welcome 😀

The chat stopped working some months ago. Isn't there an option in the management interface to not show chat history too far back? I don't know, but it seemed like the chat got slower and slower to start until it eventually failed to retrieve all the chat history 😕

18 minutes ago, Little Fang said:

The Chatbox app updated on Thursday so I just installed the new one.  Please let me know if it's still having issues!

Works now! Well done, Little Fang 🙂👍

Hi,

I joined this forum specifically because someone told me there is an Intuitive Reading Circle here, but I cannot find it.  Please let me know where it is so I can participate.  Thanks!

2 minutes ago, geoxena said:

Hi,

I joined this forum specifically because someone told me there is an Intuitive Reading Circle here, but I cannot find it.  Please let me know where it is so I can participate.  Thanks!

Welcome 🙂

It’s called ISG (intuitive study group) but you need a minimum of 5 posts before you can participate in the circles. So go and write an introduction and chat a bit and then you can join the January circle (sign ups haven’t opened yet but will soon)

https://www.thetarotforum.com/forums/forum/31-tarot-reading-circles/

4 minutes ago, Raggydoll said:

Welcome 🙂

It’s called ISG (intuitive study group) but you need a minimum of 5 posts before you can participate in the circles. So go and write an introduction and chat a bit and then you can join the January circle (sign ups haven’t opened yet but will soon)

https://www.thetarotforum.com/forums/forum/31-tarot-reading-circles/

Oh whew!  I was hoping it didn't mean a subscription is necessary to access it, since I'm utterly and completely broke.  Thank you!!!

16 minutes ago, geoxena said:

Oh whew!  I was hoping it didn't mean a subscription is necessary to access it, since I'm utterly and completely broke.  Thank you!!!

Hey @geoxena seems you misunderstood 😉 You do not have to pay anything, you just have to have 5 posts in total. You have 3 now so should be easy to get 2 more.

The circles are held once a month. See you there!

46 minutes ago, joy said:

Hey @geoxena seems you misunderstood 😉 You do not have to pay anything, you just have to have 5 posts in total. You have 3 now so should be easy to get 2 more.

The circles are held once a month. See you there!

No, I get it.  I had wondered whether I had to subscribe or not, but that was before Raggydoll replied and set me straight.  Thank you for making sure I understand!  I'm really looking forward to joining the next ISG.

9 minutes ago, geoxena said:

No, I get it.  I had wondered whether I had to subscribe or not, but that was before Raggydoll replied and set me straight.  Thank you for making sure I understand!  I'm really looking forward to joining the next ISG.

Yay! We look forward to having you join us 😀

RavenOfSummer

Just wanted to say I am really loving the "Deck to Check" feature! Checking out interesting decks that I wouldn't otherwise think to look at :thumbsup:

stephanelli
25 minutes ago, CarrieB said:

It would be lovely if we could put thumbs up on comments we like/ agree with. 🙂

We don't have that because we're not Facebook. We're a forum.  We want discussions!  If you like or agree, no one will mind you writing a short post saying you completely agree or love it or whatever!

1 minute ago, stephanelli said:

We don't have that because we're not Facebook. We're a forum.  We want discussions!  If you like or agree, no one will mind you writing a short post saying you completely agree or love it or whatever!

OK, good to know. Thank you!