Little Fang

Post Before the Mods See You!

Enters hesitantly - Saturn Celeste's new avatar is kind of scary...

He's my Knight of Swords!  Paladin Danse from a video game I play.  Here are the 2 men in my life from Fallout.  Paladin Danse in the tight, tight clothes and Porter Gage, the raider with the eye patch.  I am married to both of them and have had children by both of them. 

The 2 men in my life!

height=600 width=1000http://www.ladymoiraine.com/gallery/3/3-301118120858-30702031.jpeg[/img]

I am married to both of them and have had children by both of them. 

I assume (hope) you mean virtually, not actually.

Grandma decides to stay while she attempts to sort out her confusion.  But she is keeping a wary eye out for that creepy knight.

I assume (hope) you mean virtually, not actually.

Grandma decides to stay while she attempts to sort out her confusion.  But she is keeping a wary eye out for that creepy knight.

X-D  Yup, they are my virtual husbands!  I have more in other games too!!  They don't let me out much!  >:D

Oooo do you Skyrim as well? My husband is replaying it this week and has been spending more time finding the perfect Handsome Dude/face fixing mods then actually playing the game, it's pretty hilarious. (Successful for: Nords, less successful for: Orcs. Poor fellow is abandoned for not being a toothsome enough monster.)

Oooo do you Skyrim as well? My husband is replaying it this week and has been spending more time finding the perfect Handsome Dude/face fixing mods then actually playing the game, it's pretty hilarious. (Successful for: Nords, less successful for: Orcs. Poor fellow is abandoned for not being a toothsome enough monster.)

My son is the Skyrim player.  My admin (Odin) is here on the forum and he is a Skyrim player also.  I did play when it first came out and picked it up a year or so later but my heart is in Fallout.  I do still play Morrowind though on Xbox.  Does he go to nexusmods.com?

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim

I'm sure he'll find something there!  Many of the mods there are NSFW though so make sure he's at home and not the office!  X-D

Guest Night Shade

Are you married to both of them at the same time? >:D

Of course she is, but it's OK because those knights are married to each other as well. So it's one big legitimate happy family  :)) :thumbsup:

Of course she is, but it's OK because those knights are married to each other as well. So it's one big legitimate happy family  :)) :thumbsup:

Well I came of age in the age of free love, but this is too much for me...and it is really crowded in here now so I will slink away.  I will be back though, and hopefully before the mods see me!

Well I came of age in the age of free love, but this is too much for me...and it is really crowded in here now so I will slink away.  I will be back though, and hopefully before the mods see me!

Runs back in and out a few times to test the premise - did anyone see me?

Runs back in and out a few times to test the premise - did anyone see me?

Gotcha!

Oh, rats. I'm not a mod. As you were.

[Attracted back in by the whisper of Skyrim floating up the chimney... Mrs. W and I have been playing this for yeeears, and we've developed an effective system. She sits there knitting, and telling me which dragons, dodos or draugr death-overlords to run away from (or at)...]

[Attracted back in by the whisper of Skyrim floating up the chimney... Mrs. W and I have been playing this for yeeears, and we've developed an effective system. She sits there knitting, and telling me which dragons, dodos or draugr death-overlords to run away from (or at)...]

X-D  That sounds awesome!! But that's the beauty with Bethesda games (except Fallout 76) they are replayed over and over for years!  And the mods just keep getting better!  Bless Nexus!  :biggrin:

X-D  That sounds awesome!! But that's the beauty with Bethesda games (except Fallout 76) they are replayed over and over for years!  And the mods just keep getting better!  Bless Nexus!  :biggrin:

I know, the modding community is just incredible... I don't know how they do it, but I've got huge respect for them. We're kind-of looking forward to TESVI, but then we stop and think... do we actually need another game? Like, ever?  ;D

I know, the modding community is just incredible... I don't know how they do it, but I've got huge respect for them. We're kind-of looking forward to TESVI, but then we stop and think... do we actually need another game? Like, ever?  ;D

Of course you do!  I'm looking forward to it!  I'm hoping it will be about the Dwemers but I'm not sure, a lot of people want Argonians.  I'm just really into the steampunkiness of the Dwemer!

Of course you do!  I'm looking forward to it!  I'm hoping it will be about the Dwemers but I'm not sure, a lot of people want Argonians.  I'm just really into the steampunkiness of the Dwemer!

Yeah, you're right, I do - but you know what I mean!  ;)

I do suspect there may be Dwemer involved (and I'm hoping for the Return thereof), but I guess we're just going to have to wait and see for who-knows-how-much-longer.  I also just like exploring the world, to be honest, and more varied geology, flora and fauna would also be quite enough to keep me happy for a good long while. I don't ask for much.  :)

What we need is one of these, and then the mods...they wont see us at all ;)

Kirk disguised as a Romulum with a stolen cloaking device.

Im_a_trekkie.jpg.f4d33d39a6cabda91d4aa99b116b47bd.jpg