Little Fang

Post Before the Mods See You!

Guest Night Shade

Kitty cat overload!  I can't take it!  I'm about to beak out into squeals of joy! <3

Kitty cat overload!  I can't take it!  I'm about to beak out into squeals of joy! <3

Yes, many cat freaks on TT&M ;)

I know I'm in the minority, but cats tend to push me away from somewhere (despite loving cats)...allergies suck sometimes :(

Also, I love watching you all be sneaky around here.  Sometimes I deliberately don't post when I've spotted someone just to enjoy the sneaking!

I know I'm in the minority, but cats tend to push me away from somewhere (despite loving cats)...allergies suck sometimes :(

Also, I love watching you all be sneaky around here.  Sometimes I deliberately don't post when I've spotted someone just to enjoy the sneaking!

my x had allergies to cats, except this Berman cat that found me (he loved that kitteh, and no sniffles). I was glad, cause i might have had to make a choice...get rid of boyfriend or keep boyfriend...Cat stays  lol

Ahhh, stephanelli sneaky snake  ;) <3

You and me both, Stephanelli!!  X-D  Go on everyone, don't mind the ever present eyes that are upon you!!  >:D  X-D

Tippy toes into the room.

Looks around and finds a sleeping cat.

Heads to the kitchen to make tea.

Screenshot_2019-02-11-20-55-26-1.jpg.6d2f8bac32f085c2a5c457079a3d822f.jpg

😃🍵🎂

"Hope Saturn is well and rested. Have we got any bday cake lefts?"

((Sips coffee. Looks into the fridge))

"Hm everyone is still asleep" 

Off we go ...

Guest Night Shade

I think that poor cat died when it finished off the cake!  :'(

Well, no more cake, but I brought muffins.

Guest Night Shade

No thanks - those are orange cranberry, aren't they?  I'd rather have my pistachio and lemon poppy!  :bdrool:

No thanks - those are orange cranberry, aren't they?  I'd rather have my pistachio and lemon poppy!  :bdrool:

Uhh that sounds delicious.

I usually do lemon and poppy seed but not pistachio.  Hmmm.

Thanks!

I think that poor cat died when it finished off the cake!  :'(

Well, no more cake, but I brought muffins.

OHHHHHh, I love muffins!!!!!!!! <3

I won a Canada wide contest for Zucchini, raisin, walnut muffins...super moist. They got my recipe which they used forever...Mmmmmmm  muffin company...At the time i just got 100 dollars and my photo taken...big L on my forehead(they made a ton off that recipe).

Guest Night Shade

I won a Canada wide contest for Zucchini, raisin, walnut muffins...super moist. They got my recipe which they used forever...Mmmmmmm  muffin company...At the time i just got 100 dollars and my photo taken...big L on my forehead(they made a ton off that recipe).

Those zucchini muffins sound delicious!  I'm not usually into vegetables, but put them into goodies and I'm in!

With all the noise of Saturns party in progress l fear we will be caught.

X-D  You know something guys?  You really did get away with it this time!  :thumbsup:  The party was fabulous!!  Thank you all!  ((

I don't know how this game works, but I don't think a mod has spotted me yet...? I haven't been here for a year, at least!

BTW, hope you had a great bday, Saturn Celeste!  :party:

Guest Night Shade

Hey everyone.  Can you hide from us on the new forum?

spacer.png

Guest Night Shade

Seriously?!  How did you escape my sparkly, all-seeing eye?

spacer.png