DanielJUK

Oracle - One Card, One Sentence Game

I thought I would start this game here as it was popular on AT and a different game to the Tarot version.

Adapted from RavenOfSummer's tarot game rules...

To play,

1. Pull one oracle card on the subject of the question asked by the poster directly above you. Please no tarot, lenormand or kipper decks and list your deck used.

2. Post a one sentence interpretation/answer.

3. Post your own brief question -- the person who posts after you will answer your question.

First Question:-

How will this game go?

Earth Magic Oracle - Shaman / Ancient Healing Wisdom

Well the original thread on AT was ancient and had been going for way longer than I had been around. Perhaps this thread will give a lot of healing wisdom and advice to people taking part?  <3

Q. What do I need to know about moving into a new cycle in life for me after the last difficult one?

So glad you've started this with oracle cards only, Daniel. :D I'm waiting for the Wisdom Keepers Oracle and this will be perfect for to get to know it better.

I don't have any of my oracle decks with me, right now, but, if no one has answered your question by the time I get home, I would love to answer it with my Rumi Oracle.

Using my Rumi Oracle, I drew

The Angel Razbar 27

fullsizeoutput_7644.jpeg

This new cycle is appropriate. ... Your light will no longer be dampened down by shade, but be where it can cast its fullness so that others, still in darkness, may find their way more easily.

Q.: What can I expect over the next few days?

The Mother Mary Oracle

Our Lady of the Star Blossom

You will meet something that challenges you mentally, but you will come to peace with it.

Q. Why did I dream about Joshua after all of these years?

Wisdom of the Oracle

Why? 31

Because you are looking for answers from your intuition and he is, subconsciously, involved with your present questioning.

Q.: What kind of news can I expect in March?

Thank you Shivani, I liked that message, perhaps for me to give light to others in a dark place  <3

for you...

Oracle de Belline (this oracle really works best in combinations, so took 2 cards to cover a month)

52.jpg4.jpg

52. Cloister (in French Cloître) + 4. The Horoscope (in French L'Horoscope but also called La Nativité (Nativity))

In the first card there is a gate to a convent or a place to find peace. This is similar as a concept to the hermit in tarot, time out from the world. The Horoscope card shows a natal birthchart drawn out and represents birth and beginnings.

In March, you get some news that you need to take some time out for your development, secluding yourself from the world. But this isn't an escape or rest but to work on something (think like authors locking themselves away to work). Almost like taking time away to study divination or something you want to learn. Time out to work on a new development (these cards in astrological associations are Jupiter and the Sun which is a lucky combo, positive situation but something you need to do to better yourself in a way).

Q. How will this week go for me compared to last week which was very difficult?  <3

edit: found some card pictures of this strange deck (I like it though)

Q. How will this week go for me compared to last week which was very difficult?  <3

Fairy Ring Oracle gave me Gruagach. Not sure how it compares to last week, but this week will be filled with family and home matters. It'll be stable and steady. I wouldn't expect much change from this card, but on the other hand, it usually comes up for quiet, routine, homey times.

Hope this week will be happier for you, Dan! <3

Q. How can I improve my art skills more effectively?

Thank you Shivani, I liked that message, perhaps for me to give light to others in a dark place  <3

for you...

Oracle de Belline (this oracle really works best in combinations, so took 2 cards to cover a month)

52.jpg4.jpg

52. Cloister (in French Cloître) + 4. The Horoscope (in French L'Horoscope but also called La Nativité (Nativity))

In the first card there is a gate to a convent or a place to find peace. This is similar as a concept to the hermit in tarot, time out from the world. The Horoscope card shows a natal birthchart drawn out and represents birth and beginnings.

In March, you get some news that you need to take some time out for your development, secluding yourself from the world. But this isn't an escape or rest but to work on something (think like authors locking themselves away to work). Almost like taking time away to study divination or something you want to learn. Time out to work on a new development (these cards in astrological associations are Jupiter and the Sun which is a lucky combo, positive situation but something you need to do to better yourself in a way).

edit: found some card pictures of this strange deck (I like it though)

Thank you, Daniel.  <3

Fairy Ring Oracle gave me Gruagach. Not sure how it compares to last week, but this week will be filled with family and home matters. It'll be stable and steady. I wouldn't expect much change from this card, but on the other hand, it usually comes up for quiet, routine, homey times.

Hope this week will be happier for you, Dan! <3

Q. How can I improve my art skills more effectively?

Madame Endora's Fortune Cards

The Spider

By working at those skills diligently, industriously, meticulously and with as much patience as you can muster.  <3

Q.: What are my chances of being able to pay off my car loan before its end date?

Shadowscapes Tarot

The Lovers

You might, but your search can go either way because you should only go with what feels right.

What can I expect tomorrow?

I thought we were only supposed to use oracles?

What can I expect tomorrow?

oh don't worry Shivani, sometimes we pick the wrong deck for it, do you want to ask again Emilija or are you okay with it?

sorry only saw the thread and it might be after the day you were asking for Shivani but a card for you today....

TAO Oracle - 54. The Marrying Maiden

This card is about the bride in her wedding dress holding beautiful flowers but has chains all over her. The message is to becareful today before entering a commitment, make sure you know everything and have read the small print before signing anything! Also this can be about feeling like a subordinate maybe from manipulation. Be clear what you are getting in to and if something has already happened, learn the lesson so it never happens again  <3

dancing_moon, so right about last week but I wanted family and stable and steady after a crazy week before  :)

Q. Will all the difficulties that are bothering me, start to come to conclusion?

Q. Will all the difficulties that are bothering me, start to come to conclusion?

Thank you, Daniel. Love the TAO!! Will let you know how it goes, today.

In answer to your question,

Earth Wisdom Oracle - 25 Truth (I drew another for clarification - 18 Communication).

560a73adc6460a64408008c52e3a4347.jpg

Communication-1.jpg

The resolution of your difficulties has to do with the truth in some form and with communication. That needs to be addressed so that things can begin to resolve themselves.

(Hope this makes sense. Sorry, if it doesn't give you a definite 'yes' or 'no' answer).

Thank you, Daniel. Love the TAO!! Will let you know how it goes, today.

In answer to your question,

Earth Wisdom Oracle - 25 Truth (I drew another for clarification - 18 Communication).

560a73adc6460a64408008c52e3a4347.jpg

Communication-1.jpg

The resolution of your difficulties has to do with the truth in some form and with communication. That needs to be addressed so that things can begin to resolve themselves.

(Hope this makes sense. Sorry, if it doesn't give you a definite 'yes' or 'no' answer).

Hi Shivani, do you have a question for the next reader?  :)

Q.: What kind of weekend is coming up for me?

Thanks Shivani, I am always on a quest for truth really.

Trying to get this going and using my Animals Spirit for the first time :)

Going to ask this for this weekend coming....

Wild Unknown Animal Spirit - Hyena

This weekend looks to be full of laughter and fun for you but the Hyena is like how we as humans use laughter when we are nervous or playing the jokester role to please crowds. There could be fun but also don't mask negative feelings when you feel uncomfortable, acknowledge that "masking" :)

Q. How will May be for me?

In answer to your question: How will May be for you?

Traveling Lightly from Sacred Traveler Oracle Cards showed up.

23498566_111053749629039_3275108997824249856_n.jpg

It seems that you are simplifying your life this month, Daniel. [emoji4] Releasing what doesn't support you, you are looking to keep what works but letting go of the rest by doing primarily what is essential.

Q: How will the rest of May be for me?

Hi Shivani

I used the Tea Leaf Fortune Cards and got 'Throne'

So it seems that you will be getting a more senior role at work in the next four weeks. I did it this way as may is gone.

Am I going on a sun holiday in 2019 with my son and family?

Regards

Tara[/img]

Throne.jpg.32910b89713e78c7b2c9f1eae8d9498d.jpg

Posted (edited)
On 8/12/2018 at 10:51 PM, tara said:

Am I going on a sun holiday in 2019 with my son and family?

A belated reply of months to you @tara 🙂

Joy and Sorrow Oracle - Friendship

In the card picture a lady with flowers in her hair cuts hydrangeas from bowls to have some fresh flowers. This a real outdoor feel to this card and of friendship.

I wonder if a friend might take you somewhere to a nice holiday cottage or house with beautiful gardens with flowers. The lady in this card has flowers in her hair and wears clothes that make her seem more youthful, you will perhaps cherish this time and will make you think of fond past memories with an old friend on this holiday. I think it will happen! Not sure if it's in the sun or more closer to home and in nature though. Hope you do have one ❤️

Q. Message from the universe for me

Edited by DanielJUK

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, DanielJUK said:

I pulled a card from a little oracle (that I don't use often to be honest): The Marvelous Oracle of Oz

N°32 Post Hastle

I will try to add the pic of the card because here the Universe pretty literally sends you a letter (a message)!

Okay, here we go! 🙂

I took a quick look at what says the LWB for this card and it seems that the meaning fits the 8 of Wands somehow; as well it is the first appearance of one important character "the saw horse" (I don't know well Oz books, and here this can be important to understand more deeply the cards, well...)

I would say here that you could receive very soon a news from someone, a package or a visit. Something will happen, it's (already) on its way and things will go fast. This card could also depict a figure in your surrounding (or important for you), for example someone very dynamic, or in constant motion.

I don't know if this resonates (or will resonate) or if I'm bit off, I just try to stick the card message.

spacer.png

My question (I copy!): Message from the universe for me?

Edited by Decan

On 5/7/2019 at 2:53 PM, DanielJUK said:

A belated reply of months to you @tara 🙂

Joy and Sorrow Oracle - Friendship

In the card picture a lady with flowers in her hair cuts hydrangeas from bowls to have some fresh flowers. This a real outdoor feel to this card and of friendship.

I wonder if a friend might take you somewhere to a nice holiday cottage or house with beautiful gardens with flowers. The lady in this card has flowers in her hair and wears clothes that make her seem more youthful, you will perhaps cherish this time and will make you think of fond past memories with an old friend on this holiday. I think it will happen! Not sure if it's in the sun or more closer to home and in nature though. Hope you do have one ❤️

HI Daniel

Thanks very much for the reply, and apologies for only seeing it today as I wasn't on for a while. I hope I do get away with my son, but any holiday is good to have.

Warm regards

Tara

On 5/7/2019 at 11:58 AM, Decan said:

My question (I copy!): Message from the universe for me?

Hi @Decan!  I just broke out a new oracle deck, The Art Oracles.

https://www.amazon.com/Art-Oracles-Creative-Inspiration-Artists/dp/1786270137

Francisco Goya

Your message from the universe is:

The Life message is, "In case of emergency, locate your nearest exile."  (I am taking the word exile as exit.)

Your Work message is, "A good caricature is no exaggeration."

You Inspirational message is, "Truth takes shape in the shadows."

Owl symbolizes wisdom of the soul.

The Goat because it has appeared in this reading symbolizes (to me) new beginnings and new heights you can reach.  Seeing the goat is a good sign because there are many opportunities in front of you.  Believe in yourself and your abilities and you can be successful.  The goat is the spirit animal of faith and independence as well as intelligence.

https://dreamingandsleeping.com/goat-spirit-animal-symbolism-and-meaning/

After seeing his artwork, I also associate the goat as the Baphoment.

In Summary:

The first thing that struck me about the card were the owl and goat on the card.  I wanted to look at the goat as the Baphomet but it was too dark and I don't take this reading as dark.  Although the life of Goya ended up very dark, he did live to be 82. b Spain, 1746-1828.  In the beginning, he was a normal commissioned artist of monarchs.  He had his own style of painting the various monarchical families and became well known because of the look of the portraits.  Napoleon and an "Inquisition friendly" court in 1814 brought him down.  Not only did he lose his commissions but he became very ill and went nearly deaf.  His work became very dark and from 1810 - 1820 he painted 80+ prints called the Disasters of War.  They are documents of human atrocities.  It was discovered he had painted dark frescos in his home reflecting the darkness he was feeling at the time.  In 1824 he went into voluntary exile and moved to France.

Reading about Goya's life, I feel the goat on the card represents the Capricorn goat.  Goya was an Aries but the goat was in his art.  *I just went to find some of his art so I do take the goat on the card as being the Baphomet.  He painted this famous painting I'm sure we are all familiar with!  The Witches Sabbath* 

Spoiler

spacer.png

So looking at the pagan origins of the Baphoment (as a Pagan spirit animal) I feel it all fits into your message from the card by acknowledging your occult roots of the tarot.  Perhaps you have some Capricorn in your chart?  You ARE an Aquarian after all! 

The thought of a good caricature is very true.  We look at people and possibly see different distinctions in their features and movements that bring to mind of seeing the person as a caricature.  But in doing so, are we simply honing in on the details of the features that really give that person their character = caricature.  Though the years I know that my perceptions of people have greatly changed and perhaps this is something to think about for yourself.  Your perception of changes throughout your lifetime.  Tarot card readers have very open views of the darkness of night as well as night itself.  The Moon card suggests to look into the shadows as well as the light from the moon and some readers prefer to read at night.  So the thought of truth taking shape in the shadows is a truth you already know.  You are a reader and you have spent time with similar thoughts like this one.  Without fear of the shadows, you are becoming a wiser person as represented by the owl.  The thought of knowing where to go in case of emergency is extremely significant to both Goya and to you.  I question the use of exile but reading his history that is exactly what he chose, exile.  For your reading, this is a just a caution and I can't stress enough this really applies to driving a vehicle.  Always keep your eyes open for a way out.  Make note of where there are street signs, if you're on the interstate mileage markers, merging ramps and speed.  Note if you can go into the middle of the road in case of an accident.  Always take good mental note of your surroundings at all times!  This caution is also about having a plan for important things in your life, if they should go south.  It never hurts to be ready for something to hit you and just mess things up for a little while.  Be ready, Decan.

I'm supposed to ask a question?  I just want to know what do I need to know? :bubble_bok:

decan.jpg

Posted (edited)

Thank you @Saturn Celeste! That's a detailed reading and an interesting Oracle that I didn't know! Intriguing!

Well, I can give you a feedback.

I indeed have some Capricorn in my natal chart, you are right, actually Mercury is located there!

For Goya and interestingly, I saw some of his paintings when I was young (those of his Dark period) in Madrid. Well, it's a long time ago now, but I remember these paintings because they were really impressive on large formats (and Horrible!).

With regard to me, I don't think that things are that dark, lol (fortunately!), but my world view is pretty pessimistic concerning our societies/time and caricatures can be true (that's my experience); maybe some people will say, "no there are more nuances to take into account" and so on, well probably, but generally "a good caricature is no exaggeration": yes. And at times even a bad caricature can be true, lol.

Hmm, "truth takes shape in the shadows": interesting! This gives some value to the shadow that we all tend to reject. But I keep in mind to look at the nearest exit (exile) if needed!!! 🙂

This reasonates!

Edited by Decan