Playing Card Oracle w/ Anna Cortez

Stormdancer

That is exciting - thanks for sharing. :)

I really like the PCO and this looks like a great way to kickstart reading with it again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You are most welcome, StarLight!  <3

i have loved the Playing Cards Oracle for years, and have always wanted to do a deeper study of it.

This is a great opportunity to be more disciplined and organized in my study.  It truly IS a brilliant system, and Ana's late father [CJ Freeman] was somewhat of a genius, IMHO. His Art is really intriguing...and Ana is brilliant in her own right, and a dear!  i hope many more peeps will now be able to take advantage of learning this system.

Saturn Celeste

This is such super news to me, as the online oracle school fee was a bit pricey.

Now it is FREE access to one and all!

Enjoy!

http://anacortez.com/school/?mc_cid=80c50d4f4c&mc_eid=b7147fe1e5

Oh boy, thank you for this link, MoonGypsy!  I have the deck and love it but it will be nice to see the way the artist intended for the deck to be used!

This thread is old, but I wanted to add here (if anyone in interested) that Ana Cortez does monthly reunions during the New Moon on Zoom, to discuss the cards and do readings for the coming cycle. They are called Oracle Tide and anyone is free to join (you just need to sign up in her website). You don't even have to own her deck - you can use a regular deck of playing cards. You just gotta be interested in the Playing Card Oracles method, of course. We also share our spreads on milanote

Personally, I started learning Ana's method back in 2007 and have been using it regularly since then. I do recommend the book, it's one of the most unique and interesting books on divination I have ever read and it made me fall in love with the PCO.

If anyone like this method and/or would like to study it, we could do it together! I have been needing up to brush up my cartomancy badly!

Edited by marinaoracles
typo