Deck ID

Hi everyone. I have just joined the forum. I am looking for some help in identifying a particular deck which I would like to buy for a friend’s surprise birthday party and am hoping someone can help me. I have attached the pictures below. Thank you so much. Love and light.  <3

Thank you for replying. I saw it on YouTube. Asked the owner of the channel on YouTube but she hasn’t responded. That was 2 weeks ago. My friend will like the second pic, she has a thing for power poses.  :heartz:

Sorry for the late response, you caught me in the middle of a vacation (visiting my husband's family in Costa Rica)! I'm so glad that you like the cards. I did a bit of digging, and sadly there are no more tarot decks available, and the professor who was in charge of wrangling all the students to create the deck has since left teaching to promote his books. However, one of my classmates who participated in the deck went on to continue making her own deck The illustrations are absolutely gorgeous. She hasn't finished it yet, but she regularly updates her site and plans to have it finished this year. Here is her website: https://ambiguousun.tumblr.com/  and if you click on "Oriens Deck Info" you can sign up to get updates. She also has a facebook page here: https://www.facebook.com/ambiguousun/

Sorry there are no more animal decks available, but I hope you like Sun's artwork!

Thank you for your interest and for supporting independent artists. We love to hear from people who have found our work!

I'm not getting either of these links to work, are they working for anyone else? thanks.

GlitterNova

When I become Empress of the universe I plan on making it illegal for talented artists to make beautiful cards and then not follow them up with a full deck!

5 hours ago, GlitterNova said:

When I become Empress of the universe I plan on making it illegal for talented artists to make beautiful cards and then not follow them up with a full deck!

Please reconsider.

We’d all perish under the work-load of purchasing tarots, if you did! 

My ONLY salvation in all of this collecting, is that at present there’s only like 20 ready available decks coming to my attention each day... How awful if I’d miss out on more than that. 😱

Let’s instead put a hex on self-publishers and those trying to sell OOP decks. Simply — they mustn’t until I personally can afford it!!

Edited by Nordica De Spell

I am so pleased to say after much searching I found this deck. It is a beautiful deck and has some stunning empowering women on it. I am glad I put in the effort, my friend will be thrilled. 

Lol, no not Facebook. The artiste had a website. She was in the middle of shutting it down as the decks hadn’t sold well. I got the last deck. She did say one final set of a limited number would be made but didn’t say when.