Decks in Profiles

Saturn Celeste

pacificwaters

Every time i check someone’s deck list i end up updating my bucket list ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

;D ;D ;D pacificwaters, that really gave me a giggle!!!

LOLOLOLOL

That is the one thing I totally FORGOT to get when AT forums went away, and I slightly shudder to think about updating it here.  I keep saying I'm going to make a database to keep track, but I haven't yet.

Gregory wins.  <G> 

Saturn Celeste

gregory needs to update, too :)

Now at 2457....

:o

Well I stopped by to update my list.  Not counting the Hanafuda and Playing Cards, I have 203 listed.  That's just Tarot and Oracle cards.  I have 5 on Pre-Order now.

The Sibyls Oraculum: Oracle of the Black Doves of Africa

Santa Muerte Oracle

Tarot in Wonderland

Before Tarot Kit

TV Series Tarot

Saturn Celeste

That is the one thing I totally FORGOT to get when AT forums went away, and I slightly shudder to think about updating it here.  I keep saying I'm going to make a database to keep track, but I haven't yet.

Gregory wins.  <G>

lol my profile list IS my database!  :))

My profile is up-to-date too!  :)

I didn't bought many decks last year, but I buy a new one from time to time, generally historical decks. The only modern deck I have in preorder is the True Black tarot.

Saturn Celeste

My profile is up-to-date too!  :)

I didn't bought many decks last year, but I buy a new one from time to time, generally historical decks. The only modern deck I have in preorder is the True Black tarot.

Your list is fascinating; such detail! 

DanielJUK

On AT, my profile was my only record of the decks I had bought! During my years there, I meticulously added each deck as I bought it in order. When it was closing I had to save my profile as it was my only record. I think I would have forgotten I owned some decks otherwise  ;D

Anyway now I have a proper record on my computer and updating my profile here :)

profile is now all up to date as of today  <3

Now at 2457....

Wow.  :o So many card decks. I have not the 1% of this.  :D

Saturn Celeste

Now at 2457....

:o

Well I stopped by to update my list.  Not counting the Hanafuda and Playing Cards, I have 203 listed.  That's just Tarot and Oracle cards.  I have 5 on Pre-Order now.

The Sibyls Oraculum: Oracle of the Black Doves of Africa

Santa Muerte Oracle

Tarot in Wonderland

Before Tarot Kit

TV Series Tarot

I cancelled the Santa Muerte Oracle so I won't be receiving that deck.  I have received these cards except the Before Tarot so my list is once again complete.  I have 208 tarot and oracle decks that I use.  My son has his own tarot decks too but I don't count them or use them, they stay in his room.

Updated mine, including my favorites. Wild Unknown is kind of dangling by a thread to my top five... I really don't want to see it fall off because it was the first deck I connected to, but I honestly can't tell you the last time I used it, either.

At what collection size can I justify changing it to a top 10? 50?? I'm still a good 10 decks away from that...

Little Fang

Added my newest ArCANis Tarot!  <3

Thanks for keeping this thread going, it reminds me to update!

I don't even know what decks I have, at least not all of them!  ::) I started making a list many years ago in a notebook but I never kept it up to date, so now I' m way behind. I know I should take care of it, but there isn't time enough, yet! :-X

Hope one day I at least will have a list for myself. :)

Saturn Celeste

Added my newest ArCANis Tarot!  <3

Thanks for keeping this thread going, it reminds me to update!

You bet!  It's a fun thread!  I updated today also.  I added my Zillich Tarot and Spiritsong Tarot which I'm about to unbox it right now!  ^-^

210 tarot & oracle

Venus Rising

Thank you for the reminder about updating our profile.  I had forgotten about it.  I also enjoy looking through the collections that people have.  <3

Saturn Celeste

Thank you for the reminder about updating our profile.  I had forgotten about it.  I also enjoy looking through the collections that people have.  <3

Me too!!  I loved to do it on AT. ::)

Queen of Nothing

I just updated my list with a few preorders because I'm a sucker for Kickstarter decks. But I also recently got in a few oracles.

Saturn Celeste

Updated (I've ordered some cool historical decks! <3) and added some colors to the list!  :)

You have a wonderful collection, Morsoth!  I was admiring it the other day.

I updated my list today also.  I added Omegaland. :)

Thank you Saturn Celeste! I should take a picture or make a video to put on YouTube. I love my collection, even if I know it isn't that big compared to others (like you, what a collection!). But I collects so much stuff in my life (Blu-rays, comics, books) that I need to stay very focused for the Tarot decks!  :)