Decks in Profiles

Saturn Celeste

Saturn Celeste

FINALLY!  I've updated my portfolio on my website today by linking all my decks to images.  So I added this line in my profile on TT&M:

To see pictures of these decks, please click here.

Now I have my Packages page and my contact me page to finish and my site will be ready to go!  ;D

Mine's all up to date, managed to trim my wishlist down to within an inch of its life! ;D My collection is now more utilitarian, and I'm in the process of interviewing all of my decks and keeping an inventory of each one's particular strengths. Had a massive giveaway recently since becoming an Airy Wander/Fiery Swordswoman - my local charity shop got all the decks which didn't fit that orientation and whose artwork couldn't be subtly changed (I trimmed and subtly altered the artwork on my Haindl quite easily - a travesty I know! I not so subtly altered my Gran Tarot Esoterico but they don't look too bad considering!)

I believe my list is completely up to date.  If there's a deck in my list you guys want to see pictures of in the gallery, let me know! (The majority are back home but I'm visiting in December to rescue them.)

Saturn Celeste

Tanawylfen[/member] Mab[/member] popmygoddess[/member]  *squeeee* you all have wonderful decks!!  I could spend some real time looking up the decks I don't know!  Thank you for sharing!  <3

Tanawylfen[/member] Mab[/member] popmygoddess[/member]  *squeeee* you all have wonderful decks!!  I could spend some real time looking up the decks I don't know!  Thank you for sharing!  <3

Wow thankyou - you have loads of wonderful decks too! ;D <3 I keep on having to edit my wishlist because I keep seeing ones I want (the Papus is my latest deck crush!)

Today was our first snow of the year so I decided to take a vacation day and go through my decks to add them to my profile.

It had been a couple years since I last sorted through all of my decks at once.  Last time I did, I decided it was time for a purge because I felt like I was hoarding too many decks that could be more meaningful to others than they were to me.  I gifted somewhere between 80-100 decks/sets to various people: people in a Reiki class I attended, a new occult shop trying to get off the ground locally, friends and acquaintances who showed interest in tarot, etc.

Going through the ones I have left today was a lovely experience: I truly cherish many of the decks I kept, and the space freed by giving the rest away has been filled with happy memories of the joy they brought to others.  :love:

Saturn Celeste

Today was our first snow of the year so I decided to take a vacation day and go through my decks to add them to my profile.

It had been a couple years since I last sorted through all of my decks at once.  Last time I did, I decided it was time for a purge because I felt like I was hoarding too many decks that could be more meaningful to others than they were to me.  I gifted somewhere between 80-100 decks/sets to various people: people in a Reiki class I attended, a new occult shop trying to get off the ground locally, friends and acquaintances who showed interest in tarot, etc.

Going through the ones I have left today was a lovely experience: I truly cherish many of the decks I kept, and the space freed by giving the rest away has been filled with happy memories of the joy they brought to others.  :love:

Oink you have an awesome collection!!  You have Tarot of the Zirkus Magi! I want that deck so badly but it's just too expensive right now!  Thanks for sharing.  ^-^

Oink you have an awesome collection!!  You have Tarot of the Zirkus Magi! I want that deck so badly but it's just too expensive right now!  Thanks for sharing.  ^-^

Thank you!  It's a cool deck - the art really sets an old-timey carnival mood.

Great job on your website.  It must be so nice for your querents to be able to go through the deck list and choose one that makes them feel at home!

Saturn Celeste

Great job on your website.  It must be so nice for your querents to be able to go through the deck list and choose one that makes them feel at home!

Thank you Oink for checking it out!  X/

Saturn Celeste

I have added my list and hope it's up to date. Tarot decks only right now, may add oracles later.  :biggrin:

Oh wow Asher, you have a wonderful collection!!  Inspiring!  I'll take one of each please!  <3

Guest Night Shade

Mine is up to date, but my collection is a mere one compared to some! ;D

You have a great collection, Emilija[/member] !  Some of those decks are on my wishlist.

Saturn Celeste

Thank you, I appreciate it! :love:

Wow!  You have been busy, Emilija!  You have some wonderful decks that I would love to have myself.  :biggrin:  Now you gotta read with them all!  ((

Thank you, I appreciate it! :love:

But a shout out @SaturnCeleste and Flaxen[/member]  for their awesome collections!

You’ve got some lovely decks there, Emilija!

Thanks for the shout-out - I’ve just had to update with some recent purchases. :biggrin:

I finally got around to listening my collection. I’ve recently been going through it and decided to let quite a few decks go. I have a much clearer view of how I like my collection to look and what decks I want (and will) work with now than I did a couple of years ago.

Mine is up to date with the Google doc list of my decks that's also in my signature, and i also stashed all my wish lists there so i'd have them in one convenient place haha.

It had never occurred to me that folks actually liked and read about other people's collections. But having realized that some people do - I've updated mine for your enjoyment  :)

PathWalker - living the dream in Glastonbury

fire cat pickles

I update mine regularly. I am overdue for my yearly inventory, though.

If it ever stops raining I may actually move my high dollar decks into my new house!

Now I'm waiting on two decks to add--Trzes' Mamluk and (now) the new Oracle of the Radiant Sun...

My next addition will be the Before Tarot.

Saturn Celeste

I updated my list today.  Damn I love going through everyone's decks!!  Just this page alone everyone has some spectacular decks!!  Gotta catch 'em all!  :biggrin: