Decks in Profiles

Saturn Celeste

• 4 weeks later...

I think this is a good place to remind everyone to make a copy of your deck collections off-line (or at least off-site).

During the software upgrade/migration, Little Fang has announced that most probably our profile details will not make the merger! This would include our deck collections.

• 3 weeks later...

Partial list added. There are some I don't remember the name of, a small pile I forgot to add, and a couple of boxes of decks I want to sell that aren't included. 

Also not included are the 9 decks my son has snaffled! 

It's a work in progress.  I will alphabetize it when I get a chance as well.

• 3 weeks later...

updated 🙂 

On ‎5‎/‎10‎/‎2019 at 2:33 PM, Jewel said:

I have to say I love how this new forum allows us to see the decks in the profile section by sections (i.e. favorites, list of decks, decks for trade, etc.)

Hi Jewel. :animated-smileys-waving-065:  Me too. It's a nice feature. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...

I just browsed through this (I realize quiet) thread and wow, my collection is really not that big. haha I'm impressed!

• 3 months later...
Bexter279

Ooooh! I used to love this section on AT, I've just been having a mooch- When my takeaway has been demolished I shall sit and sort my list out 🙂