Sign in to follow this  
Page of Ghosts

Cards Favourites Index

ABOUT THIS SUB-FORUM

Welcome to the index for the Card Favourites series. The purpose of these threads is to share our favourite depiction of a particular tarot card. The idea was born from the Youtube videos that were going around last year with the hashtag #22favs and after we had been through the Major Arcana the interest was still there so the #56favs was created for us to do the same with the minor arcana. The rules are simple: just reply with your favourite card depiction and which deck it's from. A picture is good so we can all see your choice, and you can chat about what you find so amazing about this depiction in particular if you want to. Even though threads are still put up weekly there is no deadline for when you reply to a thread so if you've just found this sub you are welcome to join in at any time, in any of the threads ^-^

#22favs - MAJOR ARCANA

#56favs - Minor Arcana

Suit of Cups:

Suit of Swords

I stickied this thread at the top of this sub. You might also want to rename this to "Card Favorites Index" or something, Page.

Lastly, if in the future you'd want us to assist you with a duplicate thread, just inform us through the Helpdesk with a link of the double thread that you request us to remove. Just FYI. :)

I stickied this thread at the top of this sub. You might also want to rename this to "Card Favorites Index" or something, Page.

Lastly, if in the future you'd want us to assist you with a duplicate thread, just inform us through the Helpdesk with a link of the double thread that you request us to remove. Just FYI. :)

Yes, I have great plans to rename it and edit the first post with all the cards! I think I was kinda tired when I first made it + my internet is very unstable sometimes (the reason the double posting happened in the first place) so I thought it might take me longer to go through all the hoops than to simply rename it (kinda failed at that, heh) to create that index post I've been meaning to do for a while ;)

Ok, think I figured out the formatting by snooping around your Barbara Walker Study Group Index - it all shows up when I quote it ^-^ A bit tedious so will have to work on it little by little untill we're caught up!

Been slacking a lot on my duties for this index so I did the last of the Majors and the Wands suit in bulk today. Wasn't as bad as I had imagined it to be! Will fix us some cups while I'm at it  ^-^

ETA: and we're finally up to speed with the cups cards we've got so far!

Been slacking a lot on my duties for this index so I did the last of the Majors and the Wands suit in bulk today. Wasn't as bad as I had imagined it to be! Will fix us some cups while I'm at it  ^-^

It's looking great Page!  Thank you for taking the time to do this!  ^-^

It's looking great Page!  Thank you for taking the time to do this!  ^-^

No problem. I imagined it to be much worse than it actually is - just a little tedious to be copy-pasting all the different links and formatting codes around  O:-)

Updated the list again and added a little "about this sub-forum"-snippet at the very top for anyone who is new. I think I got the main points down, will try to do some research on the #22favs over on Youtube so I can give some credit to whoever started it over there.

I've been jumping into this forum because I really love the idea, but it looks like it's incomplete? Has it been abandoned, or are the plans to add the remaining cards in the future?

I've been jumping into this forum because I really love the idea, but it looks like it's incomplete? Has it been abandoned, or are the plans to add the remaining cards in the future?

Page of Ghosts usually keeps it up but if I end up with the time I'll update it.  Thanks for bringing it to my attention, Libra!

Page of Ghosts usually keeps it up but if I end up with the time I'll update it.  Thanks for bringing it to my attention, Libra!

Thank you! No rush, I jumped in so late that I have A LOT to catch up on ^_^

This whole section started originally from this video from Tiferet Tarot:

This whole section started originally from this video from Tiferet Tarot:

Ohh, cool! I'd actually seen a few of the VR's on YouTube shortly before discovering the forum, but never the original vid! Thank you for the link!