Pami619

YES/NO thread

The Fool - Depends on how he feels on the day - maybe. He doesn't really go on dates he just goes with the flow.

Will the client come to his Tuesday appointment?

2 of cups - yes. And yes, he did come to the appointment.

Will we travel together?

8 of wands - I pulled this card a while back, and the answer is no. He has no intention of travelling. The only thing we had was communication.

Will he please me? Or will things only be about him?

8 of wands - I pulled this card a while back, and the answer is no. He has no intention of travelling. The only thing we had was communication.

Will he please me? Or will things only be about him?

I see it as more about himself.

Ten of cups reversed.

Will landorld move out from here by end of summer?

5 of pentacles. Hmmm. Should I see that as the landlord moving out? If so, then yes.

Am I going to have Indian food for dinner?

5 of pentacles. Hmmm. Should I see that as the landlord moving out? If so, then yes.

Hope I'm not late for that dinner!

Ace of Wands: Yes. Fire and all things spicy!

Will I receive my kitten's food parcel tomorrow?

You were right. I did.

For you - page of swords. Yes, you will get it.

Me - is he being honest with me?

You were right. I did.

For you - page of swords. Yes, you will get it.

Me - is he being honest with me?

Damn Ace of Swords jumped out instantly. YES, he is definitely being honest. How much more honest can you be than AoS? LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

As for me, does Parker feel our connection?

Knight of Wands and Sun both popped up! Definitely yes he's feeling very enthusiastic about it, optimistic about you, seeing you in your best light, and excited for what is to come. :) He's feeling rather inspired to move forward.

For me will V be happy with his current job (he recently got promoted) by the end of the year?

Knight of Wands and Sun both popped up! Definitely yes he's feeling very enthusiastic about it, optimistic about you, seeing you in your best light, and excited for what is to come. :) He's feeling rather inspired to move forward.

For me will V be happy with his current job (he recently got promoted) by the end of the year?

That makes me feel happy, nervous, and annoyed at the same time.

For your question, I got 8 of Cups and The Fool. I think V may leave his job and happily find a different one. Why? I got KoP and The Tower. I guess he had a realization that he wants something more for himself. More money, more stability, more authority perhaps.

Awesome thanks...I was hoping we'd move together by earlyish next year so that's good news...he seems to like his job and feels successful and is hesitant about considering other options atm but he's being sort of worked to the bone and not receiving much financial compensation for his time and effort imo but then again I've never had a "regular" job for any large length of time and never would for a multitude of reasons lol...mostly I just like calling all the shots in business lol

Why feel annoyed is he the flirtatious sort?

Awesome thanks...I was hoping we'd move together by earlyish next year so that's good news...he seems to like his job and feels successful but he's being sort of worked to the bone and not receiving much financial compensation for his time and effort imo but then again I've never had a "regular" job for any large length of time and never would for a multitude of reasons lol...mostly I just like calling all the shots in business lol

I'd much rather have autonomy as well. And I feel annoyed because he never initiates conversations with me and hasn't shown a sign that he cares that I stopped trying to talk to him.

Awesome thanks...I was hoping we'd move together by earlyish next year so that's good news...he seems to like his job and feels successful but he's being sort of worked to the bone and not receiving much financial compensation for his time and effort imo but then again I've never had a "regular" job for any large length of time and never would for a multitude of reasons lol...mostly I just like calling all the shots in business lol

I'd much rather have autonomy as well. And I feel annoyed because he never initiates conversations with me and hasn't shown a sign that he cares that I stopped trying to talk to him.

I pulled more cards and asked why I pulled 3 of pent with empress...I think one person looking for something stable and lasting; something to build upon and working together to create something grounded but I don't think the other does..he may not see it lasting but potential good time..the knight of is  was sort of flitty energy impulsive in nature and can burn hot then cold, both cards in his connection are rather primal fun or sexual but very positive. I asked how he sees you hierophant and knight of wands with tower...he may see you as someone who's governed by their passions and who could turn out to be  a destructive or whirlwind of a force on his life but also someone who is at the same time very orderly and does what they feel they should do. Cards are showing a connection, but something is pulling him back could be other love, trying to let go of situations that could prove painful, could be self interests, could be family...but I do see the wheel spinning in this situation and something coming through...just be on your guard...there's a sort of reckless energy around this situation.

Will I see him again?

8 of Wands - yes, I think so. Or at the very least you'll text or talk on the phone.

Will my English teacher like my poster?

Page of Cups

Yes I believe she thought it was very nice and was intrigued by it; there was some emotional connection to the content there or to how you expressed yourself. She may not outwardly express that but she did like it yes. :)

Will I be happy and successful in moving to Newport?

Will I see him again?

8 of Wands - yes, I think so. Or at the very least you'll text or talk on the phone.

Will my English teacher like my poster?

Page of Cups

Yes I believe she thought it was very nice and was intrigued by it; there was some emotional connection to the content there or to how you expressed yourself. She may not outwardly express that but she did like it yes. :)

Will I be happy and successful in moving to Newport?

I think this thread is starting to get filled by us.

Ace of Pentacles - Yes, your wish for happiness will be granted.

Lol. I'll put up a question - I just met another new guy. Will our relationship continue the way it is/deepen?

Lol. I'll put up a question - I just met another new guy. Will our relationship continue the way it is/deepen?

Knight of Pentacles

Yes; will be slow progress but deepening of commitment

Will mari get in touch with me sometime?

Will mari get in touch with me sometime?

Page of Water (The Good Tarot, can sometimes be considered equivalent to the Page of Cups)

Yes, if you are open-hearted towards mari.  I sense the possibility of new intimacy between you if the energies surrounding the situation remain as they are.

Will I finish knitting the baby blanket for my friends before the baby is born?