Saturn Celeste

#56 Favs - Knight of Wands

A message from Page of Ghosts:  this time around the turn has come to the Knight of Wands. Which depiction of this card is your favourite? Any deck will do and a picture is nice. If you can't just choose one several are fine too. We are moving through the Wands, so gather up your court cards and join on in!

My favorite Knight of Wands is from the Modern Spellcaster.  To be honest, I bought that deck because of the varied gender cards AND the spectacular knight cards!

knight_of_wands.jpg.fc0495533b53447ce73b8496f0cec647.jpg

I like the half-man half-beast motifs of the Knights in the Minchiate, so for this card I choose the Cavallo di Bastoni centaur from the aforementioned deck.

Thank you Saturn Celeste[/member]  ! I'm just starting to learn tarot so I'm hoping to learn a lot from the forums.  ;D

I really like the knight of wands from the Dream enchantress tarot. Maybe because I'd love to have a very big cat like this  ;D

Kofw.jpg.83e8ca412d870b1bf019ba3d45660347.jpg

True Black has my favourite. I love how you can see straight away she is the type to leap before she looks, running head first into any situation

d10dbd0a50a2edec1296778dc100071e_original.jpeg