Hi from Sulis

Sulis

Hi everyone, just thought I'd say hello, some of you may know me from ATF..

I don't know how much I'll post but it looks lovely here.. Thank you Little Fang for creating this place..

Sulis!!!!! Hugs to Sulis!!!! It's great to see you here, I'm so glad you made it! I hope we'll get to see quite a bit of you over the next few years! :D

Hi, Sulis! I feel a  lot safer here with Sulis on board.  Hope there's a Moderator opening for her.  She certainly kept me in line :)

Edited -- I wouldn't want to break any unspoken rules on my first day here.

But I am glad to see you, Sulis.

This is like having a celebrity make a cameo in our independent movie /play. I'm really pleased you're here.

Does anyone know where Rodney and Thirteen might have signed up?

Hmmmmm. Is it a bit rude to mention 'other places'? Apologies, I definitely don't want to be rude and I don't really know the proper answer to this question but I can say that Thirteen has made a brief appearance at Eclectic.

Hi Sulis, good to see you here :)

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk

I don't believe that merely mentioning sites where others might be hanging out is against any specific rule, as long as you're not actively "spamming" these forums with links to the others. (Ie, active attempts to draw users away from TT&M.) But, Little Fang has the final say of course.

Awwww thanks for the warm welcomes everyone, I feel so welcomed and I'm looking forward to having absolutely nothing to do with chasing people for feedback :D

Awwww thanks for the warm welcomes everyone, I feel so welcomed and I'm looking forward to having absolutely nothing to do with chasing people for feedback :D

So good to have you here Sulis! Hope you revel in you lack of responsibility! ;D

Yep ... someone else's turn this time around. ;)

And yaaay! You've got your avatar up!