jema

Loved companions - what are yours?

My beloved Penny ran away and I feel that she is alive but has rehomed herself. I wish I knew where she was. I have tried the usual ways of finding her.

This is the last photo I have of her. Dies anyone have any feelings of how I might find her? 018a1bca8f8218beaebde0aa101012f1.jpg

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

I'm sorry Penny has gone missing, Crowleyreader[/member].

I read that cats remember their original owners, so even if she's rehomed, if you by any chance meet her, she'll approach you and the current foster parent will let her return to you. 💛💛💛💛

My beloved Penny ran away and I feel that she is alive but has rehomed herself. I wish I knew where she was. I have tried the usual ways of finding her.

Crowleyreader, is she still missing?  How long has she been missing?  Is she normally an outside cat?

Charlotte the Pug and Hershey!

They are so adorable, Emilija!  I just watched Isle of Dogs last night and fell in love with the Pug named Oracle!

Mine is two rabbits, wishes and waffles, but they died a few years ago.

Love the names! Sorry to hear they passed but they are always with us  <3

Mine is two rabbits, wishes and waffles, but they died a few years ago.

Love the names! Sorry to hear they passed but they are always with us  <3

I believe I will see them in heaven one day. Love them very much.

Here are my two babies! The black one is Nani The Fuck and the tabby cat is Tica (pronounced Tee-kah). Tica is about 4-5 years old now, and nani is still technically a kitten since she's not a year old yet! I commissioned an artist to draw a banner of them for me too, which I also attached here 🙂

Sparkita.png

Tica.jpg

Nani.jpg

I’m not partial, I love them all. Even rescue worms stranded on pavement. This is CC today. She’s a stray Himalayan Forest cat that showed up years ago. She’s SO big, SO purdy!

C2D58844-3188-40AB-990B-89011417807C.jpeg

CBF93ECD-C8D0-4A46-9D76-16F077A10D46.jpeg

Here's our baby, Lucy. She told me her name in a dream 2 days after she adopted us 7yrs ago when she was a stray in the neighborhood. We figured she was around 2yrs old at the time. She's been the best baby that's ever owned me.

Lucy.jpg.76287a232a0b9816151e0605ccb4ada7.jpg

I have 3 dogs and 2 cats. My husband and I did foster care for a while and pets are a wonderful way to calm children and me too. Lol I couldnt image my life without a dog.