Saturn Celeste

Beginner Sign-Up (CLOSED FOR NOW)

Saturn Celeste
10 minutes ago, Tulips said:

Hello

This is my first forum. Never had the desire or need to look into one... until Google led me here... I've searched for a few days lookin for a site that supports new people in the wonderful world of Tarot. I've bein readin for myself off and on for about 6 years. I'm self taught, but still use the Tarot card booklet as a guide for card meanings.  Unfortunately, I'm alone in the wonderful world of Tarot. I'm lookin to make Tarot card friends and guidance so I can become a well seasoned Tarot card reader. Any fedback or guidance would be awesome.  Thank you. 

Hi @Tulips!  And welcome.  You are now in the program and here is your class thread.  Please stop by and say hi!  I am heading offline tonight but I'll be back tomorrow. :azn:

Rivka

Hello!
Having a mentor would be quite nice! May I?

Etheldreda

I would be honored to be mentored, as I have no guides for tarot in the "real world" at the moment. I will be getting a deck within the next couple of days and have in the interim been jamming as much information into my head as I can along with fooling around with tarot apps, which is no substitute for learning from an experienced tarot reader. 

I thank you so much for your time and consideration!

Upon further reflection, I will wait until things settle a bit more in my life before asking for a mentorship, as I would want to be more open and available and not risk wasting anyone's time. Sorry for the flakiness! I've got a lot happening right now and didn't fully take account of that before posting. 

Edited by Etheldreda

Saturn Celeste
On 12/12/2019 at 11:22 AM, Etheldreda said:

I would be honored to be mentored, as I have no guides for tarot in the "real world" at the moment. I will be getting a deck within the next couple of days and have in the interim been jamming as much information into my head as I can along with fooling around with tarot apps, which is no substitute for learning from an experienced tarot reader. 

I thank you so much for your time and consideration!

Upon further reflection, I will wait until things settle a bit more in my life before asking for a mentorship, as I would want to be more open and available and not risk wasting anyone's time. Sorry for the flakiness! I've got a lot happening right now and didn't fully take account of that before posting. 

Thank you @Etheldreda for your interest in the program.  When you're ready go ahead and PM me and I'll get you set up!  And welcome to the forum! 😊

Creativespark

Hi there! I would like to request a mentor, please. I’m almost entirely self-taught and intuitive with my readings and I would like a mentor to help me see where I can become a more well-rounded reader. I have a lot of High Priestess energy and not enough Heirophant energy, haha. Thank you for organizing this!

Saturn Celeste
On 12/12/2019 at 12:10 AM, Rivka said:

Hello!
Having a mentor would be quite nice! May I?

Hey @Rivka.  I am so sorry it took me so long to reply!  But I have your class thread set up.  Please go here and say hi!

Saturn Celeste
1 hour ago, Creativespark said:

Hi there! I would like to request a mentor, please. I’m almost entirely self-taught and intuitive with my readings and I would like a mentor to help me see where I can become a more well-rounded reader. I have a lot of High Priestess energy and not enough Heirophant energy, haha. Thank you for organizing this!

Hi @Creativespark You have been admitted, here is your class thread!

FindYourSovereignty

I am fairly new to Tarot (6 months of studying/learning) and new to the group. I have several books by Greer, Pollack and others along with several decks. I’d love a mentor to assist me in discovering where I can improve and how to feel more confident in reading. Thank you for this opportunity.

Edited by FindYourSovereignty

Saturn Celeste
2 hours ago, FindYourSovereignty said:

I am fairly new to Tarot (6 months of studying/learning) and new to the group. I have several books by Greer, Pollack and others along with several decks. I’d love a mentor to assist me in discovering where I can improve and how to feel more confident in reading. Thank you for this opportunity.

Hi!  You have been admitted!  Please stop by and say hi!

FlyingTacoMoose

I'd like to sign up!

Aria

Me, please!

Saturn Celeste
34 minutes ago, Aria said:

Me, please!

Hi @Aria here is your class thread!  Stop by and say hi!

jnez2006

I’d be very interested in a mentor!

Saturn Celeste
48 minutes ago, jnez2006 said:

I’d be very interested in a mentor!

Welcome to the group.  Here is your class thread.

sudden_penguin
Posted (edited)

I would love to sign up for a mentor. I am relatively new to tarot and this seems like a great opportunity to learn. Thanks!

Edit: I apologize, I didn't see the requirements for becoming a student (I found this thread through a search) and I do not meet them. Once I meet them I'll post back.  Thank you! Sorry for the extraneous post. 

Edited by sudden_penguin
I don't meet requirements for the mentorship program.

Andy

Hello. 😊 I'm new to forums and to Tarot. I have a strong desire to learn to read Basic Rider Waite, but I'm really struggling to understand it fully. A mentor would be very much appreciated if anyone has the time. Thank you.

Saturn Celeste
54 minutes ago, Andy said:

Hello. 😊 I'm new to forums and to Tarot. I have a strong desire to learn to read Basic Rider Waite, but I'm really struggling to understand it fully. A mentor would be very much appreciated if anyone has the time. Thank you.

Ok @Andy you are all set!  Here is your class thread, stop by and say hi!

Margo

Hi there, I'm glad to have come across this forum! I've been learning tarot for a few months, and am looking to improve my skills. I'm doing a lot of independent study but would love a mentor.

Saturn Celeste
7 hours ago, Margo said:

Hi there, I'm glad to have come across this forum! I've been learning tarot for a few months, and am looking to improve my skills. I'm doing a lot of independent study but would love a mentor.

Hi Margo, here is your class thread!  Stop by and say hi!