Saturn Celeste

Beginner Sign-Up (CLOSED FOR NOW)

Vixenator

I would love to have a mentor to guide me through my journey of the Tarot :)

ClaireyBee

Hi  everyone :)

Sun, Moon and Stars

Hi everyone! I have just began dipping my toe in the magical world of tarot and would absolutely love and appreciate a mentor and any like minded friends in this journey! <3

Saturn Celeste

Hi  everyone :)

Saturn Celeste

Hi everyone! I have just began dipping my toe in the magical world of tarot and would absolutely love and appreciate a mentor and any like minded friends in this journey! <3

Hi Sun, Moon and Stars!  Before I assign you a mentor, please post 4 more times.  Find some threads you like and post.  Then I will find a mentor for you.  ^-^

tarotsquared

I don't have 20 posts here, so I think that makes me a beginner.  Sign me up!

TheFeeLion

This is such a brilliant idea! I would like a mentor if there are any available.

Hello Fee Lion!  You have been teamed up with Penthasilia.  Your mentor thread is found here:

https://www.thetarotforum.com/student-lounge/penthasilia-and-thefeelion/

Please post and say hi!  ^-^

Umm... I think there might have been a mix up...? Penthasilia is with someone else as well...?

Saturn Celeste

This is such a brilliant idea! I would like a mentor if there are any available.

Hello Fee Lion!  You have been teamed up with Penthasilia.  Your mentor thread is found here:

Umm... I think there might have been a mix up...? Penthasilia is with someone else as well...?

No, she's with you.  Her student had to leave for awhile.  I have PMd her your team link. ;)

TheFeeLion

No, she's with you.  Her student had to leave for awhile.  I have PMd her your team link. ;)

Ok cool [emoji41] got a little confused there for a minute lol

rusticblonde

Hi!

Please may i sign up :D :)

Saturn Celeste

I don't have 20 posts here, so I think that makes me a beginner.  Sign me up!

Hi tarotsquared!  Welcome to the Mentor feature!  I'm short mentors now but I'll put you in the group so you can at least see what we're doing in the group.  If I can't find a mentor for you in a day or two, I'll start a holding group of students where you can all get started until I do get a mentor one on one for each of you.

Saturn Celeste

I'd like to sign up as a beginner, please. :)

Hi Pixie, I'll be putting you in the group.  I am short mentors right now but I'll get something going for you in a day or two.

Saturn Celeste

Hi!

Hi rusticblonde!  I'll put you in the beginner group now but I'm short some mentors.  I'll do something for you in a day or two even if I can't find mentors.

rusticblonde

Hi!

Hi rusticblonde!  I'll put you in the beginner group now but I'm short some mentors.  I'll do something for you in a day or two even if I can't find mentors.

Excellent :) I do have some knowledge but its more of a deeper meaning and reconnecting ;) Thankyou though :D

Saturn Celeste

Hi!

Excellent :) I do have some knowledge but its more of a deeper meaning and reconnecting ;) Thankyou though :D

I've looked over your posts and honestly I think you might be a really good mentor.  Are you interested?  I'll even bend the 20 post count if you'd like to give it a try!  I'm just really short mentors right now.  You'll still learn but you'll also be helping someone out while you're learning!  If you're not interested, no problem!  I understand and I'll keep you in the student group.  ^-^

rusticblonde

Hi!

I've looked over your posts and honestly I think you might be a really good mentor.  Are you interested?  I'll even bend the 20 post count if you'd like to give it a try!  I'm just really short mentors right now.  You'll still learn but you'll also be helping someone out while you're learning!  If you're not interested, no problem!  I understand and I'll keep you in the student group.  ^-^

I would love to be a mentor :) Im happy to help where possible :)

Saturn Celeste

Hi!

I would love to be a mentor :) Im happy to help where possible :)

Wonderful, I'll get you set up now!  Once you see what we're doing you'll find it very easy.  And thank you so much, Kirsty!

zw82f4c

I’d like to sign up please :)

Saturn Celeste

I’d like to sign up please :)

Hello zw82f4c, welcome to Tarot Tea and Me!  I don't have a mentor available yet but I will start you off.  Here is your thread and I've already posted on it so go ahead and let me know what you're looking for with the tarot.

https://www.thetarotforum.com/pivate-mentor-group/zw82f4c/

As soon as a mentor opens up, I'll get you teamed up.  ^-^

Faded Prophet

I would like to sign up!