Saturn Celeste

Beginner Sign-Up (CLOSED FOR NOW)

Saturn Celeste

I would like to sign up!

Hi Faded Prophet!  You will be next in line to receive a mentor.  In the meantime, please make 4 more posts, you need to have 5 posts to be mentored.  Make an introduction thread so we can get to know you!  And welcome to the forum!

Arch

I guess I should sign up for show?  8)

Binne1977

I would love to sign up. Thank you!  <3

Saturn Celeste

I would love to sign up. Thank you!  <3

Hi Binne1977!  As soon as you're reached 5 posts, please let me know on this thread. I'll team up up with a mentor.

Clairbuoyant

Hi there

Is the Sibyl still waiting on a student?  I’d like to work with her if possible. I’d like some pointers with reading with  some of my random Tarot decks and Kipper. I think she is skilled with Kipper, so I’m crossing my fingers.

Saturn Celeste

Hi there

Is the Sibyl still waiting on a student?  I’d like to work with her if possible. I’d like some pointers with reading with  some of my random Tarot decks and Kipper. I think she is skilled with Kipper, so I’m crossing my fingers.

Hi Clairbuoyant, she is with a student now.  Feel free to check back here when she is available again.  Give her a month and see if she's free. ;)

Clairbuoyant

Hi there

Hi Clairbuoyant, she is with a student now.  Feel free to check back here when she is available again.  Give her a month and see if she's free. ;)

Will do. :) thanks for letting me know. 

IndigoSoul

I would love to sign up and learn more about how to continue expanding my knowledge on tarot reading and start a tarot business online without any initial capital and once income starts streaming i'd definitely be able to put in more to survive the business and the cost.

I'm only doing this to reach my higher purpose and truly believe that what you give out is what you get back and since this is my passion i want to devote all my time and probably even my whole life into it.

Love you my mentor for guiding me on my spiritual journey. Thanks a billion in advance for whatever you have to offer. <3 <3

Saturn Celeste

I would love to sign up and learn more about how to continue expanding my knowledge on tarot reading and start a tarot business online without any initial capital and once income starts streaming i'd definitely be able to put in more to survive the business and the cost.

I'm only doing this to reach my higher purpose and truly believe that what you give out is what you get back and since this is my passion i want to devote all my time and probably even my whole life into it.

Love you my mentor for guiding me on my spiritual journey. Thanks a billion in advance for whatever you have to offer. <3 <3

Hi Indigo Soul!  Welcome to TT&M.  If you would like to have a mentor, please post 4 more times.  You need 5 posts to get into the program.  It's easy, start an introduction thread!  ^-^

https://www.thetarotforum.com/introductions/

DarkYarns

I have been dabbling in tarot for years, but would like to study more seriously.  I would be truly grateful for a mentor, for RWS or Thoth.  I have a copy of the Tabula Mundi, a Thoth tarot that I would really love some help to study.  I would also be happy for a mentor for RWS.  Thank you!

Saturn Celeste

I have been dabbling in tarot for years, but would like to study more seriously.  I would be truly grateful for a mentor, for RWS or Thoth.  I have a copy of the Tabula Mundi, a Thoth tarot that I would really love some help to study.  I would also be happy for a mentor for RWS.  Thank you!

Hi DarkYarns!  I have your thread started here:

https://www.thetarotforum.com/pivate-mentor-group/darkyarns/

Welcome to the forum and to the mentor group!  ^-^

Scorpaquattarius

Hi! I'm new to Tarot and I'd really appreciate a mentor!

Ix Chel

I would like to have a mentor to learn more things about the Tarot. I see myself more in the middle between a beginner and a mentor. So I would like to do more difficult things, to become a more Tarot Expert. I use my cards for fortune telling and gaining more insight.

Saturn Celeste

I would like to have a mentor to learn more things about the Tarot. I see myself more in the middle between a beginner and a mentor. So I would like to do more difficult things, to become a more Tarot Expert. I use my cards for fortune telling and gaining more insight.

Hi Ix Chel, here is your team thread with Jewel:

https://www.thetarotforum.com/student-lounge/jewel-and-ix-chel/

Guest TheTarotRaven

I would love the chance to be paired up with a mentor! I honestly don't have any "formal" knowledge but I wouldn't consider myself a beginner either and would greatly enjoy a chance to get a fresh start on the right foot!

Saturn Celeste

I would love the chance to be paired up with a mentor! I honestly don't have any "formal" knowledge but I wouldn't consider myself a beginner either and would greatly enjoy a chance to get a fresh start on the right foot!

Hello!  I have placed you in the holding group so let's get started!  Here is your thread and please introduce yourself so I can find out more about you!

https://www.thetarotforum.com/pivate-mentor-group/thetarotraven/

TarotGirl

Yes, I would like to sign up, please.

Oumee

Hello,

I would like to sign up too <3 <3 <3

O.

Saturn Celeste

Hello,

I would like to sign up too <3 <3 <3

O.

Hi Oumee!  Here is your student thread so please, go ahead and introduce yourself and let me know what you are looking for out of the tarot.

https://www.thetarotforum.com/pivate-mentor-group/oumee/

vanilla

I would like to sign up too! I have been with Marseille for 3 years so am not too much of a beginner to Tarot, but I am new to my Leno deck, so I would like to learn more about it

thanks!

Saturn Celeste

I would like to sign up too! I have been with Marseille for 3 years so am not too much of a beginner to Tarot, but I am new to my Leno deck, so I would like to learn more about it

thanks!

Hi Vanilla!  Here is your thread, please stop by and say hi and introduce yourself!

https://www.thetarotforum.com/pivate-mentor-group/vanilla/