Saturn Celeste

Beginner Sign-Up (CLOSED FOR NOW)

Mabel

I would like to have a mentor.

Sent from my SM-S727VL using Tapatalk

Saturn Celeste

I would like to have a mentor.

Sent from my SM-S727VL using Tapatalk

Hi Mabel!  Welcome to the mentoring program!  You'll be with me for a little while so please stop by your student thread and say hi.  ^-^

https://www.thetarotforum.com/pivate-mentor-group/mabel/

Saturn Celeste

I would love to sign up as a beginner

Guest snobchickenleg

If you are new to TT&M, new to tarot and consider yourself a beginner, then please sign up for our new Mentor feature!  You'll be teamed up with a one on one thread with a mentor to take the early steps of learning not only the tarot but how this website works.  As you proceed with a mentor, you will come to a point of graduation from this program!  You will also be referred to as Student while participating in this group.

I'd love to sign up, too.

Sandfly

Hello

I would like to sign up please.

enfloraison

I would love to sign up for this if possible. :)

Chenrezi

Me too!  <3

Saturn Celeste

This thread is temporarily locked until after New Year, 2019.  Participation has been monumental and I thank the entire TT&M family for making this idea come to fruition.  Thanks guys!

MsQue[/member] you were removed for no participation.

enfloraison[/member] and Chenrezi[/member] you have both been admitted into the group, assigned team threads, and have receive a PM from me.  So when you receive the messages, go ahead and say hi to me!  X/

KaiNO[/member] you have been assigned to a permanent mentor!  Congratulations!

Saturn Celeste

I have unlocked this thread now and we are taking more students!  I have some available mentors and I have plenty of room in my holding group so welcome newbies, sign up here!  X/

Carus

I would appreciate some mentorship as I delve more seriously back into the cards if that's ok? I don't know if the fact I'm a Thoth user makes a difference here.

Saturn Celeste

I would appreciate some mentorship as I delve more seriously back into the cards if that's ok?

Welcome Carus!  You are now a student and your student thread is here:

https://www.thetarotforum.com/pivate-mentor-group/carus/

Please stop by and say hi!  :))

Nabia

I am technically not new to Tarot,  but it's been nearly 20 years since I last read or even touched my cards in more than a "look at the pretty pictures" kind of way. I think my current favorite is my new Universal Fantasy Tarot  :)

Saturn Celeste

I am technically not new to Tarot,  but it's been nearly 20 years since I last read or even touched my cards in more than a "look at the pretty pictures" kind of way. I think my current favorite is my new Universal Fantasy Tarot  :)

Hi Nabia!  You have been admitted into the group so you are a student now.  This is your class thread so please stop by and say hi!

https://www.thetarotforum.com/pivate-mentor-group/nabia/

EmpressAdora

Omg I would be so blessed to have a mentor!  Maybe some day I can return the favor!

DeborahC

X/ I'd love to have a mentor if one becomes available. Amazing feature and thanks for the support!

Saturn Celeste

X/ I'd love to have a mentor if one becomes available. Amazing feature and thanks for the support!

Hi Deborah!  I have you set as a student now and I will be your temporary mentor.  Please go to your class thread and say hi!  :))

https://www.thetarotforum.com/pivate-mentor-group/deborahc/

Rowena

Hey, I'd love to have a mentor if there's anyone available!

River

I'd like to sign up too.  :)